BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
Wonderful foundation for my dry/combination skin. Starts out as a liquid and turns to a powder. There is no need for powder after it is applied. It doesn't cake on my skin and feels amazing. It is so lightweight and natural looking too! Will be repurchasing in the future.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin, and this is my go to foundation. He finish is beautiful and it doesn't feel heavy on your skin. One pump is enough for your entire face, so one bottle will last a long time.
Madison L.
Talbott, TN
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
I wanted to love this product so much when I got it, but it just did not work for me sadly! This was way to drying for me and I have normal to dry skin. However, I think this would be amazing for super oily girls!
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz
This is the only foundation I will use in the summer. No other foundation keeps my oily skin matte in the summer like this foundation does. It is worth every penny and I purchase more when ever I run out. The coverage is so amazing, it looks so beautiful, I love it!! I highly suggest getting a sample from Sephora if you haven't tried it before!!
Autumn B.
fithburg
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
Don't recommend this for people with dry skin! It's pretty drying and flat it doesn't really add much dimension! I think for oily skin this would be good or if you use a dewy base
Brenna R.
This is my ride or die foundation. My skin is prone to acne and I have found that this foundation is great for two reasons. 1. It doesn't break me out any further. 2. It covers all imperfections very well, and has great staying power. I will put this foundation on in the morning and it will last all day with little to no movement! Even after a sweaty day, I'm very impressed to come home and find my foundation still intact and looking like I have recently applied it.
Kellye L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundation! I have normal to combination skin, so I'm not too oily usually, but this foundation does great on my skin! Not too drying and very light. Coverage is buildable and the formula is so nice and creamy!
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Porcelain 1 oz
I was in Sephora and asked about this foundation. The person was very nice and put it on me to try out. Unfortunately, I have oily skin and a pale skin tone. This turned a very weird color on me and oxidized real quick. If I did decide to try again I would try a different shade and see if that would work for me or use a primer with it. It wasn't for me but I'm sure for most it'll work well.
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
This is the best foundation in the market hands down !!
I have extremely oily skin, I blot my face at-least 10 times a day . But with this foundation I only need to do it 2-3 times a day ! A little bit goes a long way, so the price is totally worth it . My skin looks flawless!
liz g.
Dallas, TX
Hands down, one of the best foundations i have tried, my skin is super oily and this is one of the few that kept my skin matte, you do have to move quickly when applying because it does set rather quick, i would def buy it again thats for sure!! i loved it!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?