BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
This is the best foundation I've ever used in my life. Sounds like a heavy claim, but it's true. I have extremely oily skin and it keeps my skin matte for hours. I was originally put off by the hefty price tag but it really does make my skin beautiful and I will never buy another foundation again.
Madison E.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this #foundation! I have oily/combination skin and this foundation does wonders. It doesnt look too cakey, and it keeps my skin #oilfree all day long. It looks natural and has great coverage! This is probably my all time favorite makeup product, I absolutely swear by it. SOOO worth the price! Highly recommend!
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product. I love that its full coverage and 3 in 1. Although, i will say that even with its built in primer because my skin is on the dryer side i have to use a little extra primer otherwise it does make my face feel tight and dry. I do enjoy it otherwise!
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I have oily/acne prone skin.
This foundation in my opinion is a light/medium coverage. When applying it does dry up very quickly so don't take your time during the application process. It has great staying power in extreme heat and does not melt off your face.

Cons: The pump is horrible and gets stuck which I think is ridiculous that this happens with such and expensive product. Like I previously stated I have oily skin...well after using this product I had extremely dry skin!!! My face got all patchy and looked disgusting. This dried my skin sooo much it took me weeks to get my skin back to normal.
If you decide to purchase this do not use it everyday. I would use it once a week tops and only on the days where it is extremely hot outside.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Chestnut 1 oz
This goes on flawless and very smooth!! I loved this and it's very affordable.... Would buy this again!!!
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz
How do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love this foundation so much! I live in Vegas, so I use this all summer to keep my oily skin as matte as possible. I love that it has skin-loving benefits in the foundation. I just have to carry a powder for touchups only instead of setting the makeup with powder. For me, I'd like more coverage (this is medium), but it does play nicely with my concealer.
Maida N.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This was my go to foundation for awhile because it's one of the healthiest foundations on the market. It gives your skin a semi-dewy complexion at first and provides medium to full coverage. However, one of the reasons why I no longer use it is because it wears off quickly and looks too dewy by the end of the day. If you're not into the "shiny" look or have issues with your t-zone, then steer clear of this foundation. It won't make you break out, but it will eventually make you look a little too greasy!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
If you're just here for the short answer, I'll tell you--I do NOT think this is worth the money.

I like a full coverage foundation with very little oily feeling because I'm combo/oily naturally. To me, this foundation feels incredibly oily, the wear is not worth the price, and you honestly don't get as much of the product as you think you do--the metal bottle is thick and heavy. I've tried a lot of drugstore and high end foundations to find the perfect one, and I'd equate this most to a liquid to matte drugstore option, but it doesn't ever truly mattify. I found myself having to layer more concealer than I would want to for a nearly $60 foundation. I would not recommend this because of my experience, however, other skin types may have better luck.
Anissa D.
Green Valley, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
This foundation is by far my second best foundation ive ever used and I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative foundation because it works so well. I would normally get this at like amphora they have great make up there . Check it out !
Taylor  J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
Just when I thought I'd never find a foundation I liked...hands down best foundation ever. My skin gets oily very quickly and this does a fantastic job of keeping it from getting the greasy. My face looks smooth and even without looking powdery. It goes on liquid and dries to a powder absorbing oils without the cake look
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?