BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to love this. I love the finish it gives, I love that it blurs my pores and control my oils but I hate that it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa. Within half an hour, this foundation oxidizes and leave you looking orange.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I got this as a sample and fell in love! I purchase the full size and loved it for awhile, but recently I feel like the color is just not right. I use nude and for some reason it seems to be applying more and more yellow-ish (not sure if it's because a friend pointed out nude being too yellow for her or if the formula is changing as it gets older--it has lasted me over a year since I don't use it every day, and I still have plenty left). Perhaps I just bought the wrong color :( I would say it's worth the price because it has lasted me a really long time; I've used about half over 1 year. I have extremely oily skin and this mattifying foundation is a life-saver! Although, lately my skin has been super stubborn and even this cannot tame the oil (it typically does, though). It stands up against water pretty well, too. If you can, get a sample and try it! It is a great foundation, but I don't know if I would recommend it to someone with dry or normal skin because you can probably find a cheaper foundation. Great for oily skin!
Zamira R.
Austin, TX
I like this foundation for my oily and acne prone skin however this formula clings on to my dry patches and is a little hard to blend. It dries very quickly on my skin and provides medium coverage that is enough to cover bumps and dark spots. I would recommend this for people with oily skin with no dry patches.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing foundation! Great build able coverage that makes your skin look natural. Only downfall is that you can't have dry skin with this foundation, it will accent it. Use a primer for best results (I use the hourglass veil)
Julia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute all time favorite holy grail foundation. I wear the shade nude. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is the only foundation that keeps me matte all day. I have tried dozens of foundations but I always come back to this one. It's on the pricey side but it's totally worth it. It's medium-full coverage in a liquid to powder formula. It comes in a pump which makes it hygienic. Only 2 cons total but ones I can live with considering how great it is. First, since the liquid dries to a powder, sometimes it dries and clogs the pump but never to the extent where it prevents the foundation from coming out. 2nd, for some bottles ive bought (not all), towards the end when the foundation is running low it seems to have a somewhat yellow tinge but it doesn't seem that way in pictures and no one has mentioned it in person. The best way to apply is with a brush because it'll dry up on a beauty blender quickly since it turns to powder. Overall, love this foundation.
Tasha N.
Lone Tree, CO
Truly the best foundation for oily skin I have ever used. It's full-coverage, looks best when applied with a Beauty Blender, and lasts FOREVER. I can't say enough good things about this foundation and it's my ALL TIME FAVORITE.
Allison M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this foundation in the shade vanilla. The coverage was medium, and the texture is unlike any product I've ever used. My skin looked velvety smooth, but I had to be super careful to moisturize because it emphasizes dry patches. I think people with oily skin will have the best luck. My biggest complaint is the packaging--if you aren't cleaning the pump after every use it becomes clogged and useless. I love pump foundations but this one is the worst I've ever used!
Sophia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite liquid powder foundation best to put on in the summer it keeps you nice and coverage and it's amazing and it also doesn't make your face greasy or sweats off your face in the summer and it makes your face look amazing
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great foundation and has medium coverage. I used this foundation for a while but didn't like how it kind of built up on the dry spots on my face. It does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a color. It felt light on the skin and applied smooth.
Victoria K.
I wanted to love this foundation so much! I love a full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. When I first applied it I was so in love. My skin looked flawless. But a few hours later I found that it had clung to any dry patch, imperfection, smile line and I was so disappointed. I tried pairing it with different primers, setting powders, and setting sprays but nothing seemed to really do the trick.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?