BY HOURGLASS #63 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
I haven't tried them but I definitely want to so bad! I've heard great things about them also!
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Goes on smooth and feels great on- good coverage without being to cakey- would purchase again
Hillary E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
This liquid foundation is amazing! The mattifier works really well! It's my go to product.
Ashley A.
Aloha, OR
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is the most amazing foundation for anyone with oily skin! omg!! its amazing!!!
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz
I was so excited to splurge on this, but I wasn't really thrilled with it, especially for the price tag. The coverage was ok, but I found it didn't last as well as some of my others, so I decided not to repeat my purchase once finished.
Kaila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
I just bought this today and usually would not have purchased it had I not been given a $25 gift card for my birthday. I bought it for its claims on oily skin and enjoy the quick-drying liquid to powder consistency of it. I blend with my fingertips after using moisturizer. $55 is pricey for the amount you receive. Great product!
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
I've spent so much money and so many hours trying to find a foundation with staying power that wouldn't melt off in 5 minutes thanks to my oily skin. The people at Sephora introduced me to this holy grail of foundations for oily skin. They told me how it absorbs up to 75% of it's weight in excess sebum!! They gave me a mini makeover and matched my skin tone. It's a bit pricey, but so worth it. My face looks fantastic all day long, like I just applied my makeup.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concept behind this idea liquid to powder without having to finish with powder is great but i hated this stuff. It was really dry going on and it just didn't mesh well with my dryer skin.
Jen B.
Detroit, MI
I have very oily/acne prone skin. I asked a girl at Sephora to tell me about this foundation from Hourglass (Hourglass being a brand I like and find to be of high quality) and she said it would be a good choice for my personal skin concerns so I gave it a try and wow... fell. in. LOVE. I've never been happier with a foundation. It looks so nice on my skin, covers well and keeps me from looking like a complete oil slick two hours into my day. Not that I touch my face when I don't have to, but it has a very nice feel to it if I do touch my skin while wearing the makeup--not at all greasy to the touch and I don't find it getting on everything--phones, clothes, boyfriends...

And speaking of boyfriends... I only even bought this because I was bored and hiding out in a Sephora while he stood in line for an iPhone 6 so he deserves a thank you ;)
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the added benefits in this foundation. It is like a foundation and treatment in one. It is supposed to have anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties in it. As for a foundation, I loved the coverage and it does provide a matte finish. I did not have to touch up my makeup at all during the day/night. The only reason I gave this product a B is for the price. At $55 I cannot afford to buy this foundation to use everyday. I was told at Sephora that it is ideal to wear the foundation everyday in order to see the benefits of improved skin.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?