BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
This is the only primer I use in the summers when I need super staying power and oil control! I love that it finishes as a powder but that it doesn't look ashy or flake off on your dry patches. It just feels nice on. Love it!
Melonie M.
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty oily skin and it never fails that other products make my skin too dewy. This has a great matte finish and it lasts most of the day. Sometimes I do wish it covered more of the redness in my skin tone
Amanda M.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
I just got a sample of this foundation and love it, so much so that I'll be purchasing the full size soon. It feels very light and smooth and covers completely, while lasting all day. It's great for my combination skin - one of the best I've found so far.
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
This is the best foundation in the market hands down !!
I have extremely oily skin, I blot my face at-least 10 times a day . But with this foundation I only need to do it 2-3 times a day ! A little bit goes a long way, so the price is totally worth it . My skin looks flawless!
Melanie H.
Moscow, ID
I loved this when I first used it! My skin looked so flawless and it blended so amazingly into my skin. However, I can't use this during the winter months because it makes my skin way too dry. Definitely for oily skin.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love liquid foundation simply because it looks so silky and smooth on your skin also I love good textures and it compares very welI my skin tone is hard to match
Cynthia P.
Compton, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz more...
This foundation is a bit tricky as far as there colors. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation is perfect for those with extremely oily skin. If you don't it will dry you out like crazy. This is the most matti filing foundation I've ever tried.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
I have super oily skin, and this is my go to foundation. He finish is beautiful and it doesn't feel heavy on your skin. One pump is enough for your entire face, so one bottle will last a long time.
Kara M.
Columbia Fls, MT
It's my prefect high coverage foundationūüėć makes my skin look so natural (it's more of a matte foundation). I bought it in Sephora, and although it was a little pricey it's deffinently worth the cost! I recommend this foundation for everyone (:
connie b.
Durham, NC
Used a sample of this foundation and was blown away by the finish! I have large pores, especially through my T-zone, and this foundation makes my skin look flawless! Will definitely purchase a full size.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?