BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Melanie H.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
I loved this when I first used it! My skin looked so flawless and it blended so amazingly into my skin. However, I can't use this during the winter months because it makes my skin way too dry. Definitely for oily skin.
Nancy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
One of my other favorite Liquid-powder foundations!! I honestly love powders more than I do liquid foundations and this just satisfies my every need! It feels like nothing is on & you literally don't need a setting powder! Downside though, is that there's a very small range of shades to choose from, so I had to go with a shade that's a little lighter than my skin tone. It dries super fast once applied, so I would suggest blending out each side one at a time, it blends better this way. I am in the shade Shell.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a little sample pack of this foundation from Sephora on another order. I tried it our recently and fell in love. I have combination skin leaning on the more oily side and this foundation gives the perfect matte look for me. It stays in place without using a setting powder and doesn't crease up. I still use a primer just because it's part of my daily routine but this step is definitely not necessary with this foundation. You can even cut out the setting spray step too. This foundation will cover all those bases and get you out the door quicker. I apply it with a flat top foundation brush and it glides on so smooth. The only thing I don't really like is the scent, but once blended the scent goes away. It's not awful but not my favorite. This foundation is a bit pricey but once you cut out the primer and setting spray... price is right there!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Although this foundation is a bit pricey, I have found that 1 oz bottles can last me up to 3 months, so at about $18 a month this foundation is a steal! I have horribly oily skin that breaks out around "that time of the month". Previously I'd had to use mattifying primer, setting powder, and setting spray to keep shine away until midday. However, this foundation keeps me shine-free without the extras ALL DAY!
Claire C.
New Iberia, LA
The holy grail of all foundations. I have very oily skin,especially during the Summer months. This foundation hides all of your skin flaws all while staying matte most of the day. I do however use an oil blotting paper once a day, towards the afternoon. Many people have begun to compliment me on my skin since i started to use it. It comes at $55 at Sephora, but well worth the price.
Lauren H.
Gilmer, TX
I brought this product at Sephora. I didn't know what foundation was the best for my skin type. My face is dry and red. I love this product because it is so smooth and you don't need any tools, fingers are the best for this foundation. I normally use a beauty blender for my make up but for this product I only use my fingers.
connie b.
Durham, NC
Used a sample of this foundation and was blown away by the finish! I have large pores, especially through my T-zone, and this foundation makes my skin look flawless! Will definitely purchase a full size.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Ivory 1 oz
Beautiful finish! Tried this from a sample pack from Sephora. :) Maybe I will own the full size eventually.
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz
Everyone loovvvess this stuff but I found it to be too heavy and cakey for my very oily skin. It balls up on me and completely removes any foundation and powder I have on top of it.
liz g.
Dallas, TX
Hands down, one of the best foundations i have tried, my skin is super oily and this is one of the few that kept my skin matte, you do have to move quickly when applying because it does set rather quick, i would def buy it again thats for sure!! i loved it!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?