BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Adison L.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
This foundation is a great product for any oily skin gals out there! The foundation has a matte and powder finish that can leave your face looking a little flat, I would recommend to a bronzer and/or blush with this foundation! When using this product, make sure you do not have any dry spots, as it will cling onto those dry patches!
Yishu W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
I have almost finished my bottle of this foundation. It is longer-lasing and has higher coverage than most of the foundation out in the market. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to people with oily skin. Also I love that it's made with high quality ingredients and no parables. My skin turned from normal to dry, and this foundation became too dry for me.
beatriz g.
I definitely give this foundation 5 stars! I have oily skin and this keeps me matte all day. It sets super fast so you have to be quick when you blend this onto your skin. The only down side i find is that it can cling on dry patches, it makes them more visible but I find that applying a richer moisturizer on that area helps to diminish that issue. It is pricey so that's why i only use this for special occasions but i tell you, it's worth every penny. I'm definitely buying again once I run out.
Katie F.
Covington , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz
Love, I feel like it lasted on me for a long time, it really has great coverage! I plan on repurchasing
Mariana G.
Pico Rivera , CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
I have oily skin so some foundations make my face shine but this one makes me feel really natural since it doesn't really my face shine as other face products has. I'm willing to try it again :-)
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA
This foundation is seriously the best I have ever tried. It is expensive but it also doesn't need a powder to set so the cost is justified I think. It give the most flawless coverage and remains matte and oil free all day long. It is absolutely worth the money.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
Without a doubt the best foundation I've ever used. I've struggled to find a foundation that can control my oil all day long. This is the only one that hasn't dried out my face or disappeared within the first hour of applying. It has a great finish and is easy to apply with a foundation brush. Covers my flaws without drawing attention to my giant pores or looking fake and caked on. It's pricey but really worth it.
Dalila G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this foundation! And I loved that it kept me
Matte all day! I need to get it again But it's so expensive. Maybe I'll wait for the Sephora vib sale. If you have oily skin I highly recommend it!
Alejandra M.
Best foundation in the whole world. Hourglass is an amazing brand. It's expensive but worth it. I have extremely oily skin and this product keeps matte all day. I've tried millions of foundations and there's no foundation better than this one specially if you have oily skin. For all the people out there that need a foundation that keeps you oil free all day this foundation is your holy Grail. And you don't even need to apply powder because the finish it's powdery. Your skin will look flawless all day I'm not kidding. You won't need to buy another foundation when you buy this. It blends so easily, it's great with a kabuki brush, no flashback. I'm telling you you need to buy this foundation, it's a miracle.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love this foundation! It is a liquid to powder feel and it applies on super smooth on my face. It gives me a very matte powdery finish. No shine or oiliness and it gave me a beautiful flawless finish. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to their makeup matte and not for someone who is looking for a dewy look.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?