BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Cia W.
Middletown, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So... this was one of the worst products I have ever had. It made me look too dead and the colors undertone did nothing for me. I got oily after an hour of wear! It's sad because I had high hopes. The packaging was nice but if you aren't careful the foundation will squirt out super fast! I've tried applying with my fingers and a brush and it still streaked and separated. I would only use this to spot correct because it didn't do my skin justice
Leah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily, acne prone skin and when I first tried this foundation, I loved it. It goes on smoothe and has buildable coverage. If you have dry skin, it will definitely dry it up more so I only recommend someone with oily skin to use. It goes on matte and stays on well. My ONLY problem is how many shades they have. I cannot seem to find a shade that works for me. Either they are too yellow or too pink so unfortunately I cannot buy it.
Michael C.
New York
Absolute holy grail foundation for oily skin! I have tried a TON of foundation and always go back to this. It goes on so smooth with either brush or beauty blender (I prefer blender) and dries to a matte powder, so blend fast! No matter if I sweat or whatever through the day, it stays MATTE with no oil showing through. Takes some playing with but once you have it down it is flawless and natural. Worth the price!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Golden 1 oz
This foundation has a beautiful finish. It applied so nicely and evenly and felt like velvet. It did seem to get a little darker as the day went on though. For most of the day it stayed matte and oil free, but eventually hours later it did start to get oily and needed to be blotted. But overall it was a nice foundation that looked beautiful when applied.
Chrissy K.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
The longest wearing matte foundation I've tried! No sign of shine or oil after 6+ hours of wear. If you do have dry skin, beware, this will cling to dry spots and can look cakey if applied with a heavy hand. My biggest complaint is that when it does start to wear off, it looks horrible! It breaks down and starts to pool in the pores. Also, the shades seem to run a bit yellow which can make it difficult to find an exact match. Otherwise, this really is a great, high quality matte foundation for those with oily skin.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This foundation is amazing! It doesn't look or feel like you have anything on. I tried my mom's and loved it. I applied it with a brush and it doesn't leave any streaks or anything. Even though it is super light it has amazing coverage! I am definitely going to get some once my current foundation is gone.
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to faundation! it has a great matte finish, it does an amazing job at evening out my face skin tone. Doesnt get cakey after 12h wear, i think its prety lightweight. I apply it with my oval brush and it goes on amazing. Ive repurchased twice and would buy again even though it is on the pricy side a little goes a long way therefore last a long time.
Kelly C.
Omaha, NE
This foundation is my holy grail foundation. I was skeptical at first, but purchased this product after it was recommended to me by a friend. I have oily skin and struggle to find a foundation that stays on all day without moving and also keeps me matte. This foundation has lasted through some serious sweat. I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.
Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super pricey! But once you get past that, it's an amazing Foundation! The coverage I would say is medium to full. There isn't really a chemical or floral scent. The color range is Broad enough, but really what cells me is the lasting power. Most foundations go on really good in the morning, and starts to wear or fade off by midday. I never had a problem with this Foundation lasting all the way through even my toughest workout days. If you can Splurge, by all means by this Foundation.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love matte foundations and this was one of my favorite. I even used it for my wedding.  It is pretty light weight for a full coverage foundation and does not leave your skin feeling dry.  I would recommend to apply it with a beauty blender as it can look cakey or streaky if you apply with a brush.  Furthermore, even though it dries to powder it doesn't have that real "powdery look".  I would recommend. It lasted all day!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?