BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
I have been dying to get my hands on this foundation for a while now and I have to say it has pretty much lived up to my expectations. Prior to getting this product I read a lot of reviews that recommended using their veil primer for the foundation to look right. Since I already use the primer this wasn't a big deal and it does go on really smooth. Having to use the two of them combined is pretty expensive though so I can see where people would be unhappy. I bought the foundation in Sephora so someone was able to help match my color which helped a lot since Nude fits my skin perfectly. I will say that the first time I used it I was a little weirded out? The foundation turns into powder once it is set on your skin so you have to put it on in smaller spots and blend as you go leaving a lot of room for error. I have been using it everyday for a week now and it only took me one application to get used to it. My make-up lasts all day and looks great ( note that I use hourglass veil primer, this foundation and urban decay de-slick setting spray). With the combination of products I use I have noticed a decrease in the amount of oil on my face at the end of the day. This is a really good product for people with acne prone skin. The coverage isn't the best but it can build on itself. I would recommend still using concealer over trouble areas.
Anna L.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Ivory 1 oz
The finish on this foundation is very nice. It feels very smooth and dry's to a powder finish. My only complaint is I wish it came in a lighter shade because even ivory was too dark for my skin.
Jessica H.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
This is my favorite foundation! If you have oily skin, it is a must have. It keeps my very oily skin matte all day. Don't overdo it or you will look dry.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
I've spent so much money and so many hours trying to find a foundation with staying power that wouldn't melt off in 5 minutes thanks to my oily skin. The people at Sephora introduced me to this holy grail of foundations for oily skin. They told me how it absorbs up to 75% of it's weight in excess sebum!! They gave me a mini makeover and matched my skin tone. It's a bit pricey, but so worth it. My face looks fantastic all day long, like I just applied my makeup.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concept behind this idea liquid to powder without having to finish with powder is great but i hated this stuff. It was really dry going on and it just didn't mesh well with my dryer skin.
Jen B.
Detroit, MI
I have very oily/acne prone skin. I asked a girl at Sephora to tell me about this foundation from Hourglass (Hourglass being a brand I like and find to be of high quality) and she said it would be a good choice for my personal skin concerns so I gave it a try and wow... fell. in. LOVE. I've never been happier with a foundation. It looks so nice on my skin, covers well and keeps me from looking like a complete oil slick two hours into my day. Not that I touch my face when I don't have to, but it has a very nice feel to it if I do touch my skin while wearing the makeup--not at all greasy to the touch and I don't find it getting on everything--phones, clothes, boyfriends...

And speaking of boyfriends... I only even bought this because I was bored and hiding out in a Sephora while he stood in line for an iPhone 6 so he deserves a thank you ;)
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
I love the added benefits in this foundation. It is like a foundation and treatment in one. It is supposed to have anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties in it. As for a foundation, I loved the coverage and it does provide a matte finish. I did not have to touch up my makeup at all during the day/night. The only reason I gave this product a B is for the price. At $55 I cannot afford to buy this foundation to use everyday. I was told at Sephora that it is ideal to wear the foundation everyday in order to see the benefits of improved skin.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz
I liked the coverage and the finish but I felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than sinking into it and staying on. Like if I touched my face I could see where the foundation came off. I also always used a primer with it too, and I don't normally have these kinds of problems with foundation. My skin type is oily/combination. I don't believe that I will repurchase.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the coverage and the fact that is basically the primer, foundation, and powder all in one. I also like the anti-aging properties; however, I am not sure it is worth the money. $55 is a little too expensive for me since I go through foundations pretty quickly.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge makeup wearer, and I've been struggling to find a good foundation for years...until I found this. I bought it from sephora and have fallen in love with it ever since, definitely worth the $55 splurge if you're looking for some medium-weight coverage that lasts all day and feels weightless.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?