BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Chantel C.
Waianae, HI
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This foundation is amazing. After using this I can never go back to store brands. It gave me the perfect coverage. Lasted a while for me too. Highly recommend.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
A definite thumbs up for this foundation's lasting power and matte finish but I found it pretty drying even with exfoliating my skin regularily as part of my skin care routine. Coverage tends to cake up and if you have dry spots on your face this foundation will accentuate it. Doesn't distribute great on the face, not the best foundation for oily/dry combo skin in my opinion but might be great for those who have extremely oily skin.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite foundation to wear if I know I'm going to be photographed. The liquid to powder consistency is really nice, and the texture feels whipped and luxurious. I do still set it with a powder, but it gives a nice matte-satin finish without a powder. It stays all day and it simply beautiful
Kortney G.
Appleton, WI
This is my all time favorite foundation. I have very oily skin and this helps with the shine. I apply it with a beauty blender ball. It goes on so easy and blends so well to my skin. You do NOT need to use a lot - only two pumps. If you use too much it will make your face look too caked full. It is pricey - $55 at Sephora, but I think it is worth the price for oil free skin.
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
I love liquid foundation simply because it looks so silky and smooth on your skin also I love good textures and it compares very welI my skin tone is hard to match
Holly M.
Willoughby, OH
This is my favorite foundation - full coverage, without looking heavy or cakey. It is more of a matte finish when I first apply it (and for the first several hours) but then it ends up with a lovely finish that lasts all day (seriously: I wore this for my wedding and with a few sprays of Urban Decay's All Nighter on top, my makeup lasted for over 18 hours, on a humid day). My skin is combo, and gets oily in warm weather adn this stuff really doesn't budge. I love that it gives a fabulous, flawless finish - even when my skin is looking a lot less than flawless. You also don't need a ton so a bottle tends to last decently.
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Finally found a foundation I LOVE! It was hard to hand over the $$ but soooooo worth it! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect wear! AND helps with oil and blemishes!
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its great but u'll have to decide if its worth the price, i tried a sample
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I have been using it for two years now. I have combination type skin and it is perfect. Its moisturizing but at the same time doesn't make your face shiny. There are studies that it improves your skin over time which is great too! The only downside is that it is a little pricey. Now when I try to switch back to something cheaper, my skin reacts and breaks out.
Jeannette O.
This is the absolute first foundation I found that went on smooth and really kept my oil at bay. i have never experienced a foundation that didn't start to melt down at the end of the day despite using primers, setting powders and setting sprays. I'm in love. Yes. That is a hefty price tag for a foundation, but as long as I don't look like a disco ball at the end of the evening, I don't really mind it.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?