BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Zohal J.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is one of the most amazing foundations!!!! I went through so many foundations trying to find the right one for my skin. I have very oily skin and needed a foundation that was not only matte but also kept me matte throughout the day. The color selection is a little minimal, however you could buy two colors to mix together. I am a makeup artist and I use this product on my oily skin clients!
Lauren H.
Gilmer, TX
I brought this product at Sephora. I didn't know what foundation was the best for my skin type. My face is dry and red. I love this product because it is so smooth and you don't need any tools, fingers are the best for this foundation. I normally use a beauty blender for my make up but for this product I only use my fingers.
Melonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty oily skin and it never fails that other products make my skin too dewy. This has a great matte finish and it lasts most of the day. Sometimes I do wish it covered more of the redness in my skin tone
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing foundation! Great build able coverage that makes your skin look natural. Only downfall is that you can't have dry skin with this foundation, it will accent it. Use a primer for best results (I use the hourglass veil)
Xuan H.
Bluffton, SC
This is the best foundation in the market hands down !!
I have extremely oily skin, I blot my face at-least 10 times a day . But with this foundation I only need to do it 2-3 times a day ! A little bit goes a long way, so the price is totally worth it . My skin looks flawless!
Melanie H.
Moscow, ID
I loved this when I first used it! My skin looked so flawless and it blended so amazingly into my skin. However, I can't use this during the winter months because it makes my skin way too dry. Definitely for oily skin.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super oily skin, and this is my go to foundation. He finish is beautiful and it doesn't feel heavy on your skin. One pump is enough for your entire face, so one bottle will last a long time.
Kara M.
Columbia Fls, MT
It's my prefect high coverage foundationūüėć makes my skin look so natural (it's more of a matte foundation). I bought it in Sephora, and although it was a little pricey it's deffinently worth the cost! I recommend this foundation for everyone (:
connie b.
Durham, NC
Used a sample of this foundation and was blown away by the finish! I have large pores, especially through my T-zone, and this foundation makes my skin look flawless! Will definitely purchase a full size.
Lindsey B.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Chestnut 1 oz
This foundation is a miracle if you have super oily skin. It stays completely matte all day. Tip: it goes On best if you just use your fingers to apply. The downside is it is quite expensive.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?