BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Yishu W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
I have almost finished my bottle of this foundation. It is longer-lasing and has higher coverage than most of the foundation out in the market. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to people with oily skin. Also I love that it's made with high quality ingredients and no parables. My skin turned from normal to dry, and this foundation became too dry for me.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
This is one of my favorite foundations. It is exceptional for oily/combo skin girls with the most beautiful texture. It dries to a matte/satin finish and the color range is great. I am about an nc42-nc45 in Mac and I have the color honey which matches me Perfect!
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to love this. I love the finish it gives, I love that it blurs my pores and control my oils but I hate that it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa. Within half an hour, this foundation oxidizes and leave you looking orange.
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz more...
I liked the coverage and the finish but I felt like it sat on top of my skin rather than sinking into it and staying on. Like if I touched my face I could see where the foundation came off. I also always used a primer with it too, and I don't normally have these kinds of problems with foundation. My skin type is oily/combination. I don't believe that I will repurchase.
Megan P.
It's a great foundation and has medium coverage. I used this foundation for a while but didn't like how it kind of built up on the dry spots on my face. It does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a color. It felt light on the skin and applied smooth.
Zamira R.
Austin, TX
I like this foundation for my oily and acne prone skin however this formula clings on to my dry patches and is a little hard to blend. It dries very quickly on my skin and provides medium coverage that is enough to cover bumps and dark spots. I would recommend this for people with oily skin with no dry patches.
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
This is the best foundation I've ever used in my life. Sounds like a heavy claim, but it's true. I have extremely oily skin and it keeps my skin matte for hours. I was originally put off by the hefty price tag but it really does make my skin beautiful and I will never buy another foundation again.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is one of my favorite foundations, if not my most favorite. I love how this liquid formula dries to a powder, leaving a perfect matte finish that isn't overly dry. The price is a little steep but it is worth it. I always repurchase when I have the money!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I tried to love this as it wasn't cheep it made my skin look very dry and patchy I have combination skin I gave this to my sister she has oily skin and it's beautiful on her wouldn't recommend for dry skin I gave it a 4 as it works for oily skin
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
I just purchased this foundation and I'm in love! It dries and gets the powdery finish quickly, and lasts all day long. Just don't use too much, as it'll look flaky. The finish is natural and matte, and even with my oily skin it looks amazing.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?