BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
Although this foundation is a bit pricey, I have found that 1 oz bottles can last me up to 3 months, so at about $18 a month this foundation is a steal! I have horribly oily skin that breaks out around "that time of the month". Previously I'd had to use mattifying primer, setting powder, and setting spray to keep shine away until midday. However, this foundation keeps me shine-free without the extras ALL DAY!
Amanda B.
I love this formula!! It goes on liquid but feels like powder. It made my skin look FLAWLESS and it has a natural matte finish to it. The coverage was great, but you can also layer and make it still look pretty natural. It stayed on pretty much all day, and they have a variety of shades.
Jennifer H.
This product has a medium coverage. Doesn't completely cover all imperfections like acne scars or red pimples but it will even out your skin tone and gives you a fresh look. I love how its a liquid to powder coverage it helps people with oily skin feel fresh and clean. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product is light and doesn't make me feel itchy at the end of the day like some other products.
Susan C.
Clayton, GA
I love how this foundation goes on so smoothly and has a velvety feel. The liquid to powder is dry instantly so you don't have to wait to finish your makeup and the coverage is great. The best foundation I have used in years.
Nancy B.
Palmdale , CA
This is my go to foundation. Even when I try something new I always tend to go back to hourglass immaculate foundation! I am very oily and acne prone so this foundation keeps me matte all day and does a great job of covering any breakouts and blurs away my pores!!! You do have to work in sections as it dries quickly and dries to a powder consistency.
Paired with their primer this foundation is amazing!
Alex K.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
I bought the because a few people told me it would be good for my oily skin. I am extremely pale so trying to find a color that worked with my skin was hard enough and then within the hour i wasn't even wearing it anymore! It slid off my face and that was with powder. Wouldn't get in you have oily skin.
Prisca S.
This foundation as it says it has a matte finish with a light to mid-coverage and has a powdery finish, even I have very oily skin, I don't really need to set it with any powder. However, I still get oily after around 5-6 hours, which means it doesn't have a strong oil control power on me. Also, I won't suggest using this foundation under very hot and humid weather because it didn't last very well.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
The liquid powder formula is lightweight while still offering a good amount of coverage. It is the most true mattifying foundation I have used, and it eliminates the need for touch ups. This foundation is best for those with very oily skin, as it will not apply well to any dry areas.
Sara T.
I bought this foundation early this year and I am OBSESSED!!! I have issues with acne and oily skin, but this actually clears up my break outs. It also lasts all day, which is nice. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really love the consistency of this foundation. It feels light but the coverage is amazing. It covered enough of my imperfections that I hardly needed concealer. It last all day long without that feeling that your skin soaked it up. I would most definitely buy this product again and I would also most definitely recommend this as well!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?