BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
If you have oily or combination skin, this is worth the pricetag. This keeps me matte, but not dead looking, in my oily T-zone, but also doesn't accentuate the dry areas on the rest of my face. It dries to a powder finish, so no need to carry around powder to touch up throughout the day because it will last all day. Plus, it photographs beautifully, and although it's medium-full coverage, it still manages to still look reasonably natural!
Hannah B.
Janesville, WI
This foundation helps me with my oil control, but still by the end of the day it slides off on my nose. This does still look like skin while its matte. Its a decent foundation but its way too expensive for how it performs on my skin
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
I personally have very oily skin, It has been like that for years ever since I hit puberty. I decided to give this product a try. And I must say I am in love with it. Nothing better than trying a product and it being everything and more!
Destinee S.
Austell, GA
This foundation is amazing ! It's blends really well and is smooth. My face complexion isn't uneven and it last all day. It was somewhat expensive but it is worth it!
Devon A.
I really liked this foundation when I first got it but then I put it away and hadn't used it in months then when I brought it back out I kind of remembered what I didn't like about it. It dries SUPER fast the coverage isn't as high as I thought it was either.
Nataly C.
Portland, OR
This is such an amazing foundation for oily skin! I have a very oily tzone, my foundation usually last 2hrs before I need a touch up, not with this foundation. It lasted a good 5hrs on my tzone and a full day on the rest of my face. There's no need to use setting powder after applying.
Immaculate is a medium to full coverage, no cake face!
You do need to work fast with it since it dries fast and I don't recommend it for dry skin since it makes dry patches very noticeable.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
Love this foundation! It is a liquid to powder feel and it applies on super smooth on my face. It gives me a very matte powdery finish. No shine or oiliness and it gave me a beautiful flawless finish. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to their makeup matte and not for someone who is looking for a dewy look.
Dalila G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this foundation! And I loved that it kept me
Matte all day! I need to get it again But it's so expensive. Maybe I'll wait for the Sephora vib sale. If you have oily skin I highly recommend it!
Alejandra M.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
Best foundation in the whole world. Hourglass is an amazing brand. It's expensive but worth it. I have extremely oily skin and this product keeps matte all day. I've tried millions of foundations and there's no foundation better than this one specially if you have oily skin. For all the people out there that need a foundation that keeps you oil free all day this foundation is your holy Grail. And you don't even need to apply powder because the finish it's powdery. Your skin will look flawless all day I'm not kidding. You won't need to buy another foundation when you buy this. It blends so easily, it's great with a kabuki brush, no flashback. I'm telling you you need to buy this foundation, it's a miracle.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz
I received this as a sample in my Sephora purchase and loved it. I am not a big fan of foundations, but when I applied this my face was flawless. I couldn't believe how nice my face looked. Once I get enough spending money I am going to buy a full size bottle of this product. I was impressed. But of course I cannot really compare it to other foundations because I do not wear foundation.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?