BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
I wish I could give this ten stars. I received a sample from Sephora and opened it thinking it was a primer sample I had, too, so I decided to use it and I was so surprised at how good it is! I have mostly dry skin and it worked like a dream. Lasted all day!!! Covers beautiful!!
Kellye L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
Great foundation! I have normal to combination skin, so I'm not too oily usually, but this foundation does great on my skin! Not too drying and very light. Coverage is buildable and the formula is so nice and creamy!
Autumn B.
fithburg
Don't recommend this for people with dry skin! It's pretty drying and flat it doesn't really add much dimension! I think for oily skin this would be good or if you use a dewy base
liz g.
Dallas, TX
Hands down, one of the best foundations i have tried, my skin is super oily and this is one of the few that kept my skin matte, you do have to move quickly when applying because it does set rather quick, i would def buy it again thats for sure!! i loved it!
Anissa D.
Green Valley, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
This foundation is by far my second best foundation ive ever used and I do recommend this to anyone who is looking for an alternative foundation because it works so well. I would normally get this at like amphora they have great make up there . Check it out !
Kristin W.
Merchantville, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
This is such a great product for combination skin. It really keeps my skin matte all day, and keeps true to its color. This is my go to foundation and doesn't sink into fine lines. The coverage is on the lighter side.
Lisa B.
O Fallon, MO
This is the first foundation I have found that lasts all day long. I have very oily skin and usually by the end of the day my face was shiny. Not anymore! It really does go on flawlessly and still looks flawless at the end of the day. The only downside is the price. It's a little higher than I like to spend but it is still worth every penny.
Tsomo D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best foundation that I've ever had used. I tried many kind of foundations and finally I got it. I feel my skin so smooth when I wear it because it's velvety and matt finish. Only downside is no spf. But I can have my sun block underneath. Little pricey but it worths!
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing foundation! Great build able coverage that makes your skin look natural. Only downfall is that you can't have dry skin with this foundation, it will accent it. Use a primer for best results (I use the hourglass veil)
Melonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation. I have pretty oily skin and it never fails that other products make my skin too dewy. This has a great matte finish and it lasts most of the day. Sometimes I do wish it covered more of the redness in my skin tone
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?