BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Best foundation for oily skin in summer, it is a little too dry even for oily skin in winter. It can last for more than ten hours. The texture feels really nice, liquid to powder, the feeling was interesting when I buffed it into my skin using a dense facial foundation brush. Even it is pricey, i would still keep purchasing!
Gina G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
I've had several samples of this foundation and finally went out to purchase it. I live in southern California where the summers hit triple digits in the valley. My makeup is constantly melting off. Staying power against oil and sweat is #1 and this foundation gets it done without making me look cakey. It gives me a flawless finish, and has plenty of coverage. Holy grail product.
Teresa O.
Mayville, ND
Wonderful foundation for my dry/combination skin. Starts out as a liquid and turns to a powder. There is no need for powder after it is applied. It doesn't cake on my skin and feels amazing. It is so lightweight and natural looking too! Will be repurchasing in the future.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
This is one of my favorite foundations. It is exceptional for oily/combo skin girls with the most beautiful texture. It dries to a matte/satin finish and the color range is great. I am about an nc42-nc45 in Mac and I have the color honey which matches me Perfect!
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to love this. I love the finish it gives, I love that it blurs my pores and control my oils but I hate that it makes me look like an Oompa Loompa. Within half an hour, this foundation oxidizes and leave you looking orange.
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great foundation and has medium coverage. I used this foundation for a while but didn't like how it kind of built up on the dry spots on my face. It does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a color. It felt light on the skin and applied smooth.
Zamira R.
Austin, TX
I like this foundation for my oily and acne prone skin however this formula clings on to my dry patches and is a little hard to blend. It dries very quickly on my skin and provides medium coverage that is enough to cover bumps and dark spots. I would recommend this for people with oily skin with no dry patches.
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
This is the best foundation I've ever used in my life. Sounds like a heavy claim, but it's true. I have extremely oily skin and it keeps my skin matte for hours. I was originally put off by the hefty price tag but it really does make my skin beautiful and I will never buy another foundation again.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundations, if not my most favorite. I love how this liquid formula dries to a powder, leaving a perfect matte finish that isn't overly dry. The price is a little steep but it is worth it. I always repurchase when I have the money!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I tried to love this as it wasn't cheep it made my skin look very dry and patchy I have combination skin I gave this to my sister she has oily skin and it's beautiful on her wouldn't recommend for dry skin I gave it a 4 as it works for oily skin
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?