BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Laura D.
Austin, TX
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Porcelain 1 oz
I have combination skin. T zone is usually dry & or oily. I tried a sample of this foundation and fell in love. It is very mattifying and I don't look all shiny and oily by the end of my work day. The formula does oxidize a little so I recommend getting a shade lighter.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
A definite thumbs up for this foundation's lasting power and matte finish but I found it pretty drying even with exfoliating my skin regularily as part of my skin care routine. Coverage tends to cake up and if you have dry spots on your face this foundation will accentuate it. Doesn't distribute great on the face, not the best foundation for oily/dry combo skin in my opinion but might be great for those who have extremely oily skin.
Chantel C.
Waianae, HI
This foundation is amazing. After using this I can never go back to store brands. It gave me the perfect coverage. Lasted a while for me too. Highly recommend.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
I love the added benefits in this foundation. It is like a foundation and treatment in one. It is supposed to have anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties in it. As for a foundation, I loved the coverage and it does provide a matte finish. I did not have to touch up my makeup at all during the day/night. The only reason I gave this product a B is for the price. At $55 I cannot afford to buy this foundation to use everyday. I was told at Sephora that it is ideal to wear the foundation everyday in order to see the benefits of improved skin.
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
This is such a holy grail. any age can benefit from this. aaammaaazing. worth it.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
During the summer, my skin tends to get more oily from the heat and humidity. This foundation keeps my skin perfectly flawless throughout the day, and I've noticed the more I wear it the better my skin looks. It blends in beautifully and dries down to a semi-powder finish. It definitely doesn't need to be set with a powder after.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
This is my holy grail foundation! I have oily and acne prone skin and this is the only foundation I have found that gives me the full coverage I desire and stays on my skin all day! The foundation is liquid to powder, so when working with it you need to blend quickly, as the foundation will start to dry. I find it works best when I use my Sigma flattop brush or my Beauty Blender. The price is a little higher than most foundations at a pricemark of $55. Please don't be turned off by the price, because the quality of this makeup is like no other. If you're a little unsure, I recommend going to a Sephora and trying a sample first to see if this works for you. Hourglass is a great brand and since trying this foundation, I have ventured onto other things from their line as well. Also, since using this foundation my acne has improved and I don't break out from wearing this!
Amy M.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz
This is totally worth the price if you can afford to splurge and have oily skin. This is the holy grail. I use this foundation on special occasions and it makes my skin look great. I have pink undertones and Vanilla is a great shade. A lot of times foundations are too yellow on me, but not this one! I love this product. Highly Recommended!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
The liquid powder formula is lightweight while still offering a good amount of coverage. It is the most true mattifying foundation I have used, and it eliminates the need for touch ups. This foundation is best for those with very oily skin, as it will not apply well to any dry areas.
Tarra W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product is great. It stays on all day and is meant for oily skin! The only problem is a little does not go a long way, it dries so fast I have to use about four or five pumps to cover my face.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?