BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
This is the only primer I use in the summers when I need super staying power and oil control! I love that it finishes as a powder but that it doesn't look ashy or flake off on your dry patches. It just feels nice on. Love it!
Precious T.
San Lorenzo, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
This is amazing for my oily and acne prone skin. Because of how quickly it can set from the liquid to powder formula, I recommend buffing each area one by one somewhat quickly. It does cling to dry patches if you have any because of how it sets as a powder. It does oxidize and turn me a bit orange though! It easily provides a medium-full coverage. I would not recommend using a sponge with it because a sponge could absorb a lot of the product. Use a brush or your fingers to blend this foundation in.
Jeannette O.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is the absolute first foundation I found that went on smooth and really kept my oil at bay. i have never experienced a foundation that didn't start to melt down at the end of the day despite using primers, setting powders and setting sprays. I'm in love. Yes. That is a hefty price tag for a foundation, but as long as I don't look like a disco ball at the end of the evening, I don't really mind it.
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz
I was so excited to splurge on this, but I wasn't really thrilled with it, especially for the price tag. The coverage was ok, but I found it didn't last as well as some of my others, so I decided not to repeat my purchase once finished.
Kaila V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Warm Beige 1 oz
I just bought this today and usually would not have purchased it had I not been given a $25 gift card for my birthday. I bought it for its claims on oily skin and enjoy the quick-drying liquid to powder consistency of it. I blend with my fingertips after using moisturizer. $55 is pricey for the amount you receive. Great product!
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Tan 1 oz
One of my favorites foundations i think its light to medium coverage but I have oliy skin so I have you use a powder over it
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I have been using it for two years now. I have combination type skin and it is perfect. Its moisturizing but at the same time doesn't make your face shiny. There are studies that it improves your skin over time which is great too! The only downside is that it is a little pricey. Now when I try to switch back to something cheaper, my skin reacts and breaks out.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz
This is my holy grail foundation! I have oily and acne prone skin and this is the only foundation I have found that gives me the full coverage I desire and stays on my skin all day! The foundation is liquid to powder, so when working with it you need to blend quickly, as the foundation will start to dry. I find it works best when I use my Sigma flattop brush or my Beauty Blender. The price is a little higher than most foundations at a pricemark of $55. Please don't be turned off by the price, because the quality of this makeup is like no other. If you're a little unsure, I recommend going to a Sephora and trying a sample first to see if this works for you. Hourglass is a great brand and since trying this foundation, I have ventured onto other things from their line as well. Also, since using this foundation my acne has improved and I don't break out from wearing this!
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
Its great but u'll have to decide if its worth the price, i tried a sample
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Finally found a foundation I LOVE! It was hard to hand over the $$ but soooooo worth it! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect wear! AND helps with oil and blemishes!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?