BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Louisse T.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz
This is such a holy grail. any age can benefit from this. aaammaaazing. worth it.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
During the summer, my skin tends to get more oily from the heat and humidity. This foundation keeps my skin perfectly flawless throughout the day, and I've noticed the more I wear it the better my skin looks. It blends in beautifully and dries down to a semi-powder finish. It definitely doesn't need to be set with a powder after.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
The liquid powder formula is lightweight while still offering a good amount of coverage. It is the most true mattifying foundation I have used, and it eliminates the need for touch ups. This foundation is best for those with very oily skin, as it will not apply well to any dry areas.
Tarra W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This product is great. It stays on all day and is meant for oily skin! The only problem is a little does not go a long way, it dries so fast I have to use about four or five pumps to cover my face.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
It's not a horrible foundation. Though, after about 6-7 hours of wear it starts to oxidize on the face. My problem with it is the smell. It's just a very powerful smell. And it's not perfume. It's definitely a chemical smell. I just feel like I'm putting chemicals on my face.
Cela Z.
Batavia, IL
Finally found a foundation I LOVE! It was hard to hand over the $$ but soooooo worth it! Perfect color, perfect texture, perfect wear! AND helps with oil and blemishes!
Stephanie G.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
This is AMAZING! I used my friends & i wanted one so badly but then she told me the price and i got sad. But it makes myy skin look flawless before i do my makeup.
Daisy T.
Westminster , CA
Let me start off by saying i have very oily skin so i never ever wanted to use any type of liquid fearing that it would just add to the oils. Let me tell you this is hands down the best product ever. I will never ever use anything else. My skin looks flawless. It has such a natural look and so lasting. You really do not need much. It will be 6pm and my face looks just as amazing as it did when i applied at 7am.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have very oily skin then this is the foundation for you. It goes on really light and a little is all you need. Blends well and sets to a powder like finish. My only complaint is that it does leave my skin feeling a little tight and dry. So it may not be the best option for combination/oily skin, but it's perfect for those with oiler skin.
Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
This foundation where to begin! i am blown away by the matte finish it has i have oily acne prone skin and this foundation has made my skin look so flawless i love using this product;it is in the top 3 of my favorite foundations. I do recommend this for every skin type but if you have oily acne prone skin than this will be your bestfriend. It makes pores appear a lot smaller and it makes you look matte which everyone wants. Add a little of the Urban Decay De-Slick and this foundation will last all day with very minimal touch ups
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?