Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL

Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?

Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
1 year, 6 months ago
It is ideal for oily skins, gives matte effect , are brightness, wicks moisture away from the skin is durable, covering a few drops are enough
nadia c.
nadia c.
1 year, 6 months ago
I had extremely oily skin and acne and it did wonders for that but I had to heavily moisturize any dry areas I had before applying this.
Julianne K.
Julianne K.
Ottawa
1 year, 7 months ago
I have the same skin type as you and I only use this on my nose/chin area and use a different foundation on the other areas of my face since this one can be a little too matte on areas that aren't particularly oily. This is an expensive product but using it this way has made it last a lot longer and my makeup looks much better for longer on my oily spots!
emily b.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
1 year, 8 months ago
I think this foundation is like no other. First, it does a beautiful job of drying to a matte finish. I have oily/combo skin as well, and battled horrible acne for more than half of my life. This actually does what it says, not only providing a great face for today but working to repair damage from previous skin issues. I owe half of my now-transformed skin to this product.