Hourglass - Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free (Nude)

by Unknown

What it does: This innovative foundation helps reduce the appearance of oil, acne scars, and the severity breakouts. It's formulated with Cashmere Kaolinite Clay, which absorbs 75 percent of its weight in oil without over-drying the skin. The oil-free...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hourglass - Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free (Nude)!
Portsmouth Virginia
Hourglass - Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free (Nude) uploaded by Ashley A.
This foundation is great for oily skin❤ it feels like a creamy liquid but as you put it on your face it instantly feels like a powder. I think it feels good on my skin...almost like nothing is there. However, for my experience, it feels like you need a tad more of it to cover than other foundations but other than that i love it.

Looking for your answer?