BY HOURGLASS

This Breakthrough Foundation Absorbs Oil, Camouflages Imperfections And Delivers A Long Lasting Velvet Matte Finish. The Revolutionary Formula Has Been Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Blemishes, Pores, And Acne Scars For Naturally Matte, Complexion-perfecting Coverage That Lasts.

Features And Benefits:

• Oil-free, Non-comedogenic Formula Won’t Cause Blemishes Or Clog Pores
• Lightweight Formula Transforms Instantly From A Liquid To Powder To A Longwearing Velvet Matte Finish
• Formulated With Cashmere Kaolinite Clay
- Controls Oil That Can Lead To Blemishes
- Draws Out Impurities To Keep Skin Clear
- Absorbs 75% Of Its Weight In Oil Without Drying Skin
• Safe For Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Now Available In 22 Shades And Newly Repackaged In A Lightweight, Travel-friendly Tube.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Deep, Warm Undertone
Ebony [New] - Deep, Golden Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep The Complexion With Veil Mineral Primer.
• Shake Tube And Squeeze Product Onto The Back Of The Hand.
• Using The Nº 2 Foundation Brush Or Retractable Kabuki Brush, Load Product Evenly Onto The Brush.
• Using Circular Strokes, Apply And Buff The Product Onto The Face, Loading The Brush As Needed. Work Quickly And In Small Sections, As Immaculate® Immediately Transforms From Liquid To Powder As You Blend.

Tasha N.
Lone Tree, CO
Truly the best foundation for oily skin I have ever used. It's full-coverage, looks best when applied with a Beauty Blender, and lasts FOREVER. I can't say enough good things about this foundation and it's my ALL TIME FAVORITE.
Yishu W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
I have almost finished my bottle of this foundation. It is longer-lasing and has higher coverage than most of the foundation out in the market. It has a matte finish and I would recommend it to people with oily skin. Also I love that it's made with high quality ingredients and no parables. My skin turned from normal to dry, and this foundation became too dry for me.
Zohal J.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
This is one of the most amazing foundations!!!! I went through so many foundations trying to find the right one for my skin. I have very oily skin and needed a foundation that was not only matte but also kept me matte throughout the day. The color selection is a little minimal, however you could buy two colors to mix together. I am a makeup artist and I use this product on my oily skin clients!
Feer B.
Truckee, CA
Is a fantastic product that really leaves your skin free of oil because as I have problems with oily skin and problems with acnes, this base will help you a lot in the day to day
Maryam N.
Hamilton, ON
This is my go to foundation every time! This product is perfect if you have oily skin. It is a liquid foundation but dries matte. The finish is amazing, you're left with a smooth and soft face. It is a medium coverage and looks completely natural. If you don't have oily skin, I recommend moisturizing well. Like previously finished, this will dry matte and give you dry patches. It's definitely on the pricier side, but I find it's worth it. I've tried many foundations, and this one won't give you the caked on, clogged pore feeling. I would recommend!
Esha T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, Pearl more...
I love this foundation because I naturally have really oily skin but it combats oil so well and I didn't even need to bake my face to keep oil away!
Hillary W.
Athens, AL
I have extremely oily skin and as recommend this at Sephora and even at this price I am in love! This last all day when using the mineral primer by them as well!! The only downside is that my pump absolutely sucks!! It quits working all together after a few uses BUT I called hourglass and I didn't get an operator ran system I was immediately connected to someone who returned my call and sent me 2 new pumps and reassured me that they are aware and was working on the problem. Tho the pumps they sent was no better I am reassured that they are working on it at least and want their customers to be happy!!! I will be repurchasing when I run out not only because of the superior product but because they care!
Morgan S.
Review for: Nude more...
This foundation y’all! It’s perfect for my oily skin and it leaves it more matte throughout the day than the other foundation I used to exclusively use. The color matches my skin perfectly. It’s a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
I own shade Pearl and it's a good shade match for my skin tone light range with a neutral/warm undertone. There is a good shade range within this foundation as with most all Hourglass foundations however this foundation is NOT for someone with a drier skintype or even if you have more mature skin or problems with texture or enlarged pores, if you have any dry spots or texture or blemishes this will emphasize all that, it settles into fine lines, wrinkles and pores no matter the primer I used I couldn't make this work . I have extremely dry skin but I use it in my professional kit now and I use it on clients who's oily and they love it, if you're oily this definitely helps to control oil and sets to a powder finish and is a gorgeous natural MATTE finish!!
Alanah P.
Toronto , ON
This is the First high end foundation I bought from Sephora. I this foundation was really easy to apply it went on smoothly with no creasing. It's has a matte finish and controls my oily t zone through out the day. I don't find this foundation hydrating so you will need to really moisturize before applying. I use this foundation with smash box photo finish primer and I can say it lasts all day long and has a very nice finish. I like the packaging of this product. Over all it's a good foundation and I would recommend it .
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Julissa M.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?

Sephora