BY HOURGLASS

This Breakthrough Foundation Absorbs Oil, Camouflages Imperfections And Delivers A Long Lasting Velvet Matte Finish. The Revolutionary Formula Has Been Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Blemishes, Pores, And Acne Scars For Naturally Matte, Complexion-perfecting Coverage That Lasts.

Features And Benefits:

• Oil-free, Non-comedogenic Formula Won’t Cause Blemishes Or Clog Pores
• Lightweight Formula Transforms Instantly From A Liquid To Powder To A Longwearing Velvet Matte Finish
• Formulated With Cashmere Kaolinite Clay
- Controls Oil That Can Lead To Blemishes
- Draws Out Impurities To Keep Skin Clear
- Absorbs 75% Of Its Weight In Oil Without Drying Skin
• Safe For Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Now Available In 22 Shades And Newly Repackaged In A Lightweight, Travel-friendly Tube.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Deep, Warm Undertone
Ebony [New] - Deep, Golden Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep The Complexion With Veil Mineral Primer.
• Shake Tube And Squeeze Product Onto The Back Of The Hand.
• Using The Nº 2 Foundation Brush Or Retractable Kabuki Brush, Load Product Evenly Onto The Brush.
• Using Circular Strokes, Apply And Buff The Product Onto The Face, Loading The Brush As Needed. Work Quickly And In Small Sections, As Immaculate® Immediately Transforms From Liquid To Powder As You Blend.

L T.
Tulsa, OK
Mattifying full coverage foundation and skin perfection yesss! I love hourglass mainly because of this foundation and their awesome powders. It is oilfree and heavy duty but light weight on the skin. Price is not too much for how long it lasts. You just need a tiny dab of it. It is great for sensitive skin too. I strongly recommend it!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
Great full coverage foundation. I have very oily skin and even after 12+ hours of wearing my makeup it never feels oily. Great matte finish. I’ve had it for about three months with plenty more in the tube.
Gina C.
Las Vegas
Review for: Warm Beige more...
The best foundation on the market! Nothing compares even close! Price point is higher then most but for this product it’s just right! I’m obsessed! I love that it goes on as a liquid and sets into powder! Wow! Four time buying this foundation!
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Review for: Shell more...
I felt like I needed to try a new foundation, so I went online and found this Oil Controlling foundation. I have quickly fallen in love with this product! It keeps me matte all day and covers very well. Would repurchase!
Tasha N.
Lone Tree, CO
Truly the best foundation for oily skin I have ever used. It's full-coverage, looks best when applied with a Beauty Blender, and lasts FOREVER. I can't say enough good things about this foundation and it's my ALL TIME FAVORITE.
Feer B.
Truckee, CA
Is a fantastic product that really leaves your skin free of oil because as I have problems with oily skin and problems with acnes, this base will help you a lot in the day to day
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Beige more...
This is one of the best foundations for oily skin as it truly keeps the complexion Matte and without shine for the longest! Rarely need to do touch ups or use blotting papers throughout the day. The coverage is medium to full, very buildable. It has a Matte finish and for me, it helped also with my acne scars over time. I have purchased this foundation like 3 or 4 times. Is so great!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
1,745 reviews
Me encanta este producto porq satisface mis necesidades dejando una piel losana y llena de vida, de fácil uso me encanta!!!
Aga B.
Review for: Shell more...
I am acne prone and combo skin type. However in the summer my face gets oily and in the winter it becomes dry. I was looking for a foundation that will give me decent coverage, keep me matte, stay on all day however still feel like skin. Hourglass Immaculate foundation checks all the boxes for me. It provides skin like coverage that you can build up to full coverage however I like it only with one layer on my skin. You need to work quickly with this foundation as it dries up quickly. Moisturize your face and use the foundation right away or I love their N28 primer.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
Review for: Light Beige more...
OMG. My new favorite. I received a sample from Sephora for free. I have super oily skin and have tried everything matte for it. This stuff works amazingly well on my skin. I also tried Hourglass primer with it and fell in love with these products. Not only does my makeup last longer but my skin is not as shiny. Only problem with this, is that it's to expensive.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Julissa M.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?

Amazon