BY HOURGLASS

This Breakthrough Foundation Absorbs Oil, Camouflages Imperfections And Delivers A Long Lasting Velvet Matte Finish. The Revolutionary Formula Has Been Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Blemishes, Pores, And Acne Scars For Naturally Matte, Complexion-perfecting Coverage That Lasts.

Features And Benefits:

• Oil-free, Non-comedogenic Formula Won’t Cause Blemishes Or Clog Pores
• Lightweight Formula Transforms Instantly From A Liquid To Powder To A Longwearing Velvet Matte Finish
• Formulated With Cashmere Kaolinite Clay
- Controls Oil That Can Lead To Blemishes
- Draws Out Impurities To Keep Skin Clear
- Absorbs 75% Of Its Weight In Oil Without Drying Skin
• Safe For Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Now Available In 22 Shades And Newly Repackaged In A Lightweight, Travel-friendly Tube.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Deep, Warm Undertone
Ebony [New] - Deep, Golden Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep The Complexion With Veil Mineral Primer.
• Shake Tube And Squeeze Product Onto The Back Of The Hand.
• Using The Nº 2 Foundation Brush Or Retractable Kabuki Brush, Load Product Evenly Onto The Brush.
• Using Circular Strokes, Apply And Buff The Product Onto The Face, Loading The Brush As Needed. Work Quickly And In Small Sections, As Immaculate® Immediately Transforms From Liquid To Powder As You Blend.

Colleen N.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
My skin stays matte whenever I use this (I have combination skin). But I found it pretty hard to apply: the liquid sets very quickly, and I had trouble blending it well. A flat foundation brush was disastrous, but a beauty blender seemed to work okay. The biggest sin is just how it exaggerates any dry patches. Not a great foundation for combination skin.
Courtney K.
Little Rock, AR
I love this foundation! It feels so light when you out it on which I love because I don't like the Cakey feel of some foundations. Igor me it seems to last a very long time, I have applied it in the morning and just touched up to go out that night. I have oily skin and it controls my oil very well.
Kaitlin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is amazing! I have extremely oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps me matte, even hours after I apply it. It's medium/full coverage so it covers any blemishes or redness you have, but doesn't clog my pores. I use it with the hourglass primer (also amazing) and I love the healthy glow it gives my skin.
Jesse W.
I got a sample of this from Sephora, it has a perfect match for my color, and while it does mattify, it gets patchy, looks Cakey, and oxidizes quickly. If it is a foundation that works for you I would apply with a stippling brush or regular foundation brush then immediately dab with beauty blender because it does dry quickly.
Hill B.
Greensboro , NC
Love this foundation. It goes on super smooth. Beautiful finish. It's great if you have normal to oily skin. But I wouldn't use if you have dry skin. It's gonna be kind of drying. It's a very good product though
Lisa D.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Sand 1 oz more...
This really is a solid foundation, especially if you are looking for a matte, powdery finish.  The shade range is outstanding, especially since I have fair-light, yellow based skin.  It is long lasting, and doesn't oxidize.  It is a little bit pricey, but would definitely wear this again.
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Vanilla 1 oz more...
This foundation I fell in love with. I bought the primer and their synthetic brush to ensure I could get the coverage and look I got in the store. It looks amazing on and I think I works great with my oily skin. I also have very sensitive skin and it didn't seem to bother it. I just wish it was not so expensive.
Claudia R.
Northlake, IL
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Natural 1 oz more...
One of the best foundations I’ve used for my Oily complexion! Over time it actually mattified more and more without oxidizing and making me shiny! Full coverage, and smooth application! It’s a bit pricey, but it’s worth it since you only need about half a pump to cover your whole face!
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
Hourglass Immaculate Mattifying foundation works good. It leaves a soft matte canvas to work with. You don't need to add any powder and stays matte through out the day. Its a light to medium coverage.
nhi n.
Vallejo, CA
THIS IS SOOO GOOD FOR ANYONE WHO HAS OILY SKIN! Although this is pricey for a foundation, I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with finding a foundation for oily skin. The foundation is liquid which dries down to a powder finish once applied. This is my holy grail.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Julissa M.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?

Sephora