Con7beauty ..

How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look cakey and is it full coverage? Also, worth the money?

Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin. It dried it out even more. It felt extremely cakey. It did cover well. I just wasn't huge fan of the product at all.
Serendipity D.
Serendipity D.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have had the chance to try it yet, it's my #wishlist. Their Vanish stick with a mineral primer is full coverage and amazing! I use powder and a setting spray no matter the foundation and I seriously love it.