Sophia E.
San Diego, CA

Have you tried any other Hourglass foundations?

Margot D.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
This was the first "expensive" foundation I've ever tried. Before this I was a huge drugstore, cheapest, foundation person. Once this runs out though-which I assume will take FOREVER I might give other hourglass foundations a try but I have a feeling this is just going to be a simple repurchase for me.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Ardmore, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I've tried others. This is a favorite by them. But it depends on your skin type. I find it not hydrating enough unless you have oily/acne prone skin.