BY HOURGLASS

This Breakthrough Foundation Absorbs Oil, Camouflages Imperfections And Delivers A Long Lasting Velvet Matte Finish. The Revolutionary Formula Has Been Shown To Reduce The Appearance Of Blemishes, Pores, And Acne Scars For Naturally Matte, Complexion-perfecting Coverage That Lasts.

Features And Benefits:

• Oil-free, Non-comedogenic Formula Won’t Cause Blemishes Or Clog Pores
• Lightweight Formula Transforms Instantly From A Liquid To Powder To A Longwearing Velvet Matte Finish
• Formulated With Cashmere Kaolinite Clay
- Controls Oil That Can Lead To Blemishes
- Draws Out Impurities To Keep Skin Clear
- Absorbs 75% Of Its Weight In Oil Without Drying Skin
• Safe For Sensitive, Blemish-prone Skin.
• Now Available In 22 Shades And Newly Repackaged In A Lightweight, Travel-friendly Tube.
• Vegan

Sable - Medium Deep, Neutral Undertone
Chestnut - Deep, Warm Undertone
Ebony [New] - Deep, Golden Undertone

How To Use:

• Prep The Complexion With Veil Mineral Primer.
• Shake Tube And Squeeze Product Onto The Back Of The Hand.
• Using The Nº 2 Foundation Brush Or Retractable Kabuki Brush, Load Product Evenly Onto The Brush.
• Using Circular Strokes, Apply And Buff The Product Onto The Face, Loading The Brush As Needed. Work Quickly And In Small Sections, As Immaculate® Immediately Transforms From Liquid To Powder As You Blend.

Erin B.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Porcelain 1 oz more...
As much as I love this foundation I had to stop purchasing it because I realized just how badly it oxidized on my skin. I have oily acne prone skin so this was great for keeping me matte, but it always ended up turning darker and more yellow than when I first applied it. However, it did look sooo nice on the skin. I applied it with a beauty blender and it always looked very smooth and poreless. I also truly think it helped improve my skin over time after wearing it often. I don’t love the shade range that they offer, it was tough to find a shade once I got a little tanner, and as I said everything oxidized. The bottle was very pretty but the pump was annoying since it got clogged often. They have since changed the packaging to a squeeze tube. The price is also a major deterrent for me since I prefer not to spend that much on the one product that I run out of the fastest. I will not repurchase until they create new shades or maybe reformulate the ones they already have.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Beige more...
When they say this is a liquid powder foundation, they really mean it! It dries quick and sets to a matte, powdery finish. The coverage is definitely medium to high, a little goes a long way. I think it would be great for oily skin due to the finish and oil control it provides. Personally, I wouldn’t pick this up because it doesn’t work with my combo skin. The foundation completely dried it out, making it feel tight and parched. It was uncomfortable. Also, the shades of the foundation aren’t true to color as they do oxidize. Luckily for me, The oxidized shade matches me fine. But for others? Who knows. It is an okay product. I just wouldn’t use it and wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend it. I am NC40 and I used the shade “Beige.”
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Other more...
I tried this in "Shell" and I am beyond impressed with this formula!! Mainly because it really keeps my face matte for over 8 hours!!! After that I get a bit dewy on the forehead but still not even enough to use blotting paper!
The finish is velvet soft and looks powdery. I strongly feel this foundation absorbs oil! I'm still amazed! It did not break apart at all, even after 8-10 hrs! I would normally take a star off for price, but this is soo worth it for oily, combo, acne prone, sensitive skin!

Tip: if you have combo skin, use a silicone-ish primer so it doesn't make your dry spots stand out. I ditched porefessiional primer because it's too silicone like, but then came back to it because with this foundation it's perfect!!! Smooth!

Oh and this foundation smells really nice and it feels super light even with porefessional (which always feels heavy). In a nutshell, my fave feels bare, it's matte, and the foundation is moderate coverage! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, Pearl more...
I have always loved liquid to powder foundation ever since it came out as a super trendy new makeup type when I was a teen in the early 2000s. I forget the brand I used but I was really poor so it was definitely drugstore and it worked really well on my hormonal acne infested face. So I was really excited to try this of course.
For a little background I have large pores, super oily skin, I still have hormonal acne that is now sometimes cystic.
I really wasn't excited about the price of this foundation per ounce but I spend it all the time on other foundations so why not give it a try.
Putting it on was super easy. I was able to apply it quickly and evenly with my finger tips. The coverage was about medium to begin with but built up easily with another layer to almost full coverage.
It did dry to a powder like finished but showed too much texture For my liking so I swiped translucent powder everywhere and it really smoothed things out.
It lasts a while on the face and a little goes a long way. The dispenser is easy to use. The bottle is fine for travel. Easy to find at any sephora store or online at sephora or hourglass.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
I really would love to personally meet the person responsible for putting this foundation together because that person did an amazing job! Excellent coverage and great at covering acne scars, non-oxidizing, long wearing and DOES NOT break me out which is a major plus for me considering I have acne-prone skin. I have tried so many foundations and found only 3 foundations that have not broke me out so now I can finally include a 4th which is nice (: Setting powder isn’t necessary unless you just want that extra coverage. Only con of this product is that it sets almost instantly so if you like a lot of blend time this will not work for you.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Pearl more...
I have oily skin that is also very red, and always struggled finding a foundation that would cover the redness and also stay put on my face. I've always needed a setting powder over every foundation I've used.
I was at Sephora checking this one out, but I was having a hard time justifying the price. One of the associates sent me home with some samples to try.
The first time I put this on, I was amazed. Not only did it cover all of my redness and uneven skin tone, it dried to a beautiful, natural matte finish. I didn't even need powder over the top. I immediately went back to Sephora and bought it. And I also encouraged a few other customers who were wavering over it to just get it!
Now the cost doesn't bother me because the results are there.
I apply it with the pro domed foundation brush from Sephora. It dries fairly quickly so it's best to apply it in sections. Don't apply to your whole face at once or you won't be able to go back and smooth it out.
Autumn B.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Natural more...
Definitely a foundation for someone in a hurry. I have combination/oily skin and i only had to set my concealer, and that NEVER happens. i usually have to set my whole face. This is one of my favorite foundations for everyday. It's matte, transfer-proof, oil-controlling, and long-lasting!! What more could you want!? It does have a hefty price tag though, but soooo worth it!
Natalie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
I really, really want to love this product. The consistency, the coverage, the finish is all fabulous. My skin feels amazing wearing this and has such a nice natural looking finish. I get so many compliments on my skin wearing it.

Sadly, it oxidizes like no other foundation I’ve ever tried. The lightest neutral shade matches my skin perfectly for about a month, after that I have to toss the bottle, because it turns a horrible orange tinted color on my face. The other con for me is that you must apply your concealer underneath this foundation since it turns to a powder finish.
A v.
Review for: Shell, Pearl more...
I received a travel sized sample through the Sephora rewards program or a beauty subscription. I've used the Immaculate foundation alone and as a mixer, worn as sheer and full coverage, and tried different primer or powder combinations.

Since all the reviews I came across mentioned how mattifying this foundation was, I've used a hydrating and added a pore filler primer on occasion. There was no need to powder and there were no issues using other powder products to finish my look. The coverage is great; it applied the best with a paddle brush. My skin looked airbrushed, even with using the front facing camera and no filters.
Winly L.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is my favor foundation out on the market so far, it does what it said, i do have really oily t-zone, less then 2 hrs I put foundation on, usually I will see oil on my t-zone. But not this, this keep my face matt for at least 6hrs without worry.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Julissa M.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?