BY HOURGLASS #72 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Erin B.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Porcelain 1 oz more...
As much as I love this foundation I had to stop purchasing it because I realized just how badly it oxidized on my skin. I have oily acne prone skin so this was great for keeping me matte, but it always ended up turning darker and more yellow than when I first applied it. However, it did look sooo nice on the skin. I applied it with a beauty blender and it always looked very smooth and poreless. I also truly think it helped improve my skin over time after wearing it often. I don’t love the shade range that they offer, it was tough to find a shade once I got a little tanner, and as I said everything oxidized. The bottle was very pretty but the pump was annoying since it got clogged often. They have since changed the packaging to a squeeze tube. The price is also a major deterrent for me since I prefer not to spend that much on the one product that I run out of the fastest. I will not repurchase until they create new shades or maybe reformulate the ones they already have.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Other more...
I have oily skin that is also very red, and always struggled finding a foundation that would cover the redness and also stay put on my face. I've always needed a setting powder over every foundation I've used.
I was at Sephora checking this one out, but I was having a hard time justifying the price. One of the associates sent me home with some samples to try.
The first time I put this on (in shade Pearl), I was amazed. Not only did it cover all of my redness and uneven skin tone, it dried to a beautiful, natural matte finish. I didn't even need powder over the top. I immediately went back to Sephora and bought it. And I also encouraged a few other customers who were wavering over it to just get it!
Now the cost doesn't bother me because the results are there.
I apply it with the pro domed foundation brush from Sephora. It dries fairly quickly so it's best to apply it in sections. Don't apply to your whole face at once or you won't be able to go back and smooth it out.
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz more...
This is by far the best foundation for oil control. It has a very light airy mousse like textures and glides in effortlessly. Coverage is medium to buildable. Only con is shade rain for light to medium skin tones, I feel there should be more neutral undertones rather than all yellow.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Shell 1 oz more...
Since I love the hourglass vanish stick foundation so much, I decided to give the liquid powder foundation a try! It's just not for me :/ my skin is combination, so I do have some dry areas and I find that this liquid powder foundation just leaves my face feeling dry and too matte.
Nka k.
Charleston
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz more...
So I got a makeover and I was introduced to this make up foundation. I love how it matches my skin. I had a hard time applying it until I started using the beauty blender and then it looked much better. I'm giving it four stars because I feel like it dries up a little bit too fast. So you don't get enough time to blend it in. I do want to try wedding the beauty blender with face oil and see how that goes.
jo j.
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Honey 1 oz more...
I have really oil and acne prone skin and I think that this is an amazing foundation for that particular skin type. This foundation will not break you out if anything it will help with your breakouts. The packaging for this foundation is really nice. When you hold it, it feels have and it has a pump which is always a plus for me.
Deborah H.
Seattle
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz more...
I really like the packaging, it is super cute. When I put the foundation on, it made my face like dry and flaky. I really didn't like it. I do not know why, but I my face is pretty oily but somehow it makes my skin dry. I like the variety in different shades.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this product in the fall which quickly turned to winter. I do not recommend using this product in cold dry weather. Being that it is an oil-free formula, it was very drying to my skin. I then waited to use it until summer and it was the perfect solution to hot, humid weather. If you like to play with your liquid foundation with the whole beauty blender thing, this is not for you. I like to do a quick and simple foundation routine, so being that this product dries very fast - it was good for me. That being said - its not very build-able. When it turns into powder, it will easily show where it wasn't blending thoroughly and also where you might have missed a spot if you don't blend fast enough. If you have fairly oily skin or are just trying to find something that won't melt off easily in hot weather, this is a great option!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is the foundation that I used to use when I first started wearing cosmetics. My face was constantly oily at the time. It worked like a dream! It would keep my face staying matte all day. You have to work in sections because it does dry rather fast. I do not recommend a beauty blender with this. I buffing brush would be ideal. It starts out as a liquid and dries to a matte powder. If you have dry skin then it will emphasis those patches so exfoliate before you put this on. If you pump too much your skin is going to look like a hot mess so start small and build up gradually.
Barb S.
Ankeny, IA
I received a sample of this from Sehopra. It is a high end foundation that doesn't feel heavy. It covered my uneven skin tone and blended easily. The coverage is medium to full which is buildable. I like the texture and the fact that it sets not too fast or slow. I use a primer underneath and powder to finish and this foundation looks perfect. The price is a little higher which keeps me from buyng this versus smashbox. Foundations are hard to find for me as I have combination skin which can be sensitive to harsh ingredients, if this was a little cheaper, this would be my holy grail foundation.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well on oily skin?
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Does this foundation wear off easily?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?