BY HOURGLASS #60 in Powder Foundation

A mattifying, antiaging foundation that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and ensures a long-lasting flawless finish—without the need for touch-ups. Consider Immaculate your miracle for oily skin. This innovative liquid-powder formula delivers an unparalleled matte finish with real longevity that lasts all day. The oil-free and water-resistant foundation goes on smoothly and dries down instantly to a soft, velvet finish that is ideal for oily or blemish-prone complexions. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Immaculate is free of gluten and nano-particles. The formula contains clinical levels of two antiaging ingredients to create a youthful glow. Phytostem Edelweiss, an active derived from a rare Himalayan plant, slows collagen degradation and reduces wrinkle depth by 15 percent after 20 days of use. Lavandox, an ingredient extracted from Spanish lavender, reduces the appearance of wrinkles by 11 percent after 24 hours of application and inhibits muscle contractions that lead to the development of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

• Do you prefer the Liquid or Powder foundation? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin and good with coverage? And doe...1 Answers
  • How does this foundation hold up on combo-dry skin? Does it look ...2 Answers
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Other
I have oily skin that is also very red, and always struggled finding a foundation that would cover the redness and also stay put on my face. I've always needed a setting powder over every foundation I've used.
I was at Sephora checking this one out, but I was having a hard time justifying the price. One of the associates sent me home with some samples to try.
The first time I put this on (in shade Pearl), I was amazed. Not only did it cover all of my redness and uneven skin tone, it dried to a beautiful, natural matte finish. I didn't even need powder over the top. I immediately went back to Sephora and bought it. And I also encouraged a few other customers who were wavering over it to just get it!
Now the cost doesn't bother me because the results are there.
I apply it with the pro domed foundation brush from Sephora. It dries fairly quickly so it's best to apply it in sections. Don't apply to your whole face at once or you won't be able to go back and smooth it out.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Beige 1 oz
So I got a makeover and I was introduced to this make up foundation. I love how it matches my skin. I had a hard time applying it until I started using the beauty blender and then it looked much better. I'm giving it four stars because I feel like it dries up a little bit too fast. So you don't get enough time to blend it in. I do want to try wedding the beauty blender with face oil and see how that goes.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combo/oily skin especially in the summer. I struggle with foundation not breaking down all over my face and completely disappearing from my nose. I saw one of my favorite YouTubers with similar skin demo this and she absolutely raved about it.
Wow! I am beyond impressed with how this performed! It was super hot and humid for a few days and I was working in cattle barns all day. By 10 hours, the foundation looked as perfect as when first applied!! I am not sure how this would work with dry skin unless you use a hydrating primer underneath.
Deborah H.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Light Beige 1 oz
I really like the packaging, it is super cute. When I put the foundation on, it made my face like dry and flaky. I really didn't like it. I do not know why, but I my face is pretty oily but somehow it makes my skin dry. I like the variety in different shades.
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation but the only set back I've encountered with it is blending certain make up over it for highlighting or contouring. Other than that it has a great matte finish and lasts all day long.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product in the fall which quickly turned to winter. I do not recommend using this product in cold dry weather. Being that it is an oil-free formula, it was very drying to my skin. I then waited to use it until summer and it was the perfect solution to hot, humid weather. If you like to play with your liquid foundation with the whole beauty blender thing, this is not for you. I like to do a quick and simple foundation routine, so being that this product dries very fast - it was good for me. That being said - its not very build-able. When it turns into powder, it will easily show where it wasn't blending thoroughly and also where you might have missed a spot if you don't blend fast enough. If you have fairly oily skin or are just trying to find something that won't melt off easily in hot weather, this is a great option!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the foundation that I used to use when I first started wearing cosmetics. My face was constantly oily at the time. It worked like a dream! It would keep my face staying matte all day. You have to work in sections because it does dry rather fast. I do not recommend a beauty blender with this. I buffing brush would be ideal. It starts out as a liquid and dries to a matte powder. If you have dry skin then it will emphasis those patches so exfoliate before you put this on. If you pump too much your skin is going to look like a hot mess so start small and build up gradually.
Barb S.
Ankeny, IA
I received a sample of this from Sehopra. It is a high end foundation that doesn't feel heavy. It covered my uneven skin tone and blended easily. The coverage is medium to full which is buildable. I like the texture and the fact that it sets not too fast or slow. I use a primer underneath and powder to finish and this foundation looks perfect. The price is a little higher which keeps me from buyng this versus smashbox. Foundations are hard to find for me as I have combination skin which can be sensitive to harsh ingredients, if this was a little cheaper, this would be my holy grail foundation.
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free Nude 1 oz
When I first swatched this product I really like the finish but when I applied it to my face it just looked overly powdery. This is a liquid foundation and is suppose to have a powder finish. However, I find that this is too powdery when it sets on the skin. I can see this working well with oily-skined people and if you moisturize very well. The foundation itself goes on the skin smoothly and looks very nice. But it's the finish that gives me a problem. When it starts to set the foundation will start to grab onto the dry patches and bunch up. When it fully sets, my skin looks extremely powdery and dry. It made me look more tried than I actually was. I think for this foundation to look good on your skin you would have to have the right skin type. But unfortunately for me, it just sucked the life out of my face.
Carolyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough about how great this foundation is. It provides amazing coverage for my combination skin, but is super light. It is one of the few foundations I've used that really lasts all day without requiring touch ups. The finish is a beautiful matte with zero shine and zero imperfections. It is pricey, but the quality is well worth the cost. I would highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking for a perfect matte foundation!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this foundation wear off easily?
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on oily skin?
Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
I'm always looking for a good foundation to control my oily skin while hiding pesky pimples. What is the coverage of this foundation? How long does it last? Is there a specific tool for flawless application?
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Really want to try this foundation. I have combination skin; oily t-zone and dry to normal everywhere else. Is this worth the money? What would you say stands out about this foundation?
julissa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some companys claim that there product is oil free and mattifying ..is this true to its claims ?