Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free SPF 15 uploaded by Danielle W.

BY HOURGLASS #34 in Tinted Moisturizers

An advanced alternative to liquid foundation with added SPF 15 and clinical levels of anti-aging complexes to create a youthful, glowing complexion. Ultra-rich and deeply moisturizing, Illusion offers moderate coverage to help even out skintone and create a natural, flawless finish. Added Instalift® at 3% lifts and visibly tightens the skin within one hour of application. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™ at 3% help minimize the appearance of wrinkles while increasing skin's hydration levels to deliver a healthy, dewy radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates This oil-free formula provides intense hydration without feeling heavy or greasy. Ideal for normal and dry/dehydrated skin.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "this product is really helpful before i use to use more expensive foundation but that didn't work as good as this one has , it works really well on my red skin and to cover acne , it feel so light on my skin ." in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: N° 28 Primer Serum more...
I use this for my seriously dehydrated skin as a primer, it helps my makeup go on so smoothly. It takes away my dry patches, and my pores are minimized! This is my mirica worker. This oil absorbed right into my skin, but plumped it right up to make it feel like a babies bottom. It is worth the price, as I find other moisturizers and primers to light and not hydrating enough.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Beige more...
I love the hourglass foundation on my skin texture, my skin even though I have oily skin and last out most of the day with use of a setting powder. I would recommend this product to most clients who are looking for a luxury foundation in the same price point as our class. When used with the mineral veil foundation primer and setting powder just lightweight foundation last all day.
Danielle W.
Upland , CA
Review for: N° 28 Primer Serum more...
I'm in love with this primer and base serum. I got it at sephora and love how smooth and easy it glides over the skin. It doesn't feel sticky or tacky and doesn't cause build up. I recommend this anc I will be using this again.
Ariel M.
It's very lightweight, matches my skin tone well, and has the bonus of spf. A little goes a long way with this but you can add more for a full makeup look or layer on. It does make my skin slightly oily but not too much. I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate at all.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Light Beige, Beige more...
Even on days I don't do my makeup this leaves me looking flawless and beautiful ! I love the finish and how good it applys on my skin! It's so beautiful and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting that mosturized beautiful flawless face!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Review for: N° 28 Lip Treatment, N° 28 Primer Serum, N° 28 Primer Serum more...
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
noehly a.
Love that i can wear this under makeup but also on no makeup days and has spf so it is great for sun protection because it is a very important thing sheer coverage as it is a primer easy to blend and apply would buy again it is pricey but worth it because it is great
Jill C.
I love this stuff. When I worked for sephora and this line hit our store I was immediately hooked on this product. The packaging went through some changes recently making it easier to use all of the product but I can't seem to think that they changed the formula too. When it was in a glass jar the product worked flawlessly for me. I am currently on my 3rd foundation in the new packaging and I'm finding it doesn't cover exactly the same, and I feel oily and like it wears off a bit by the end of the day. Overall I love this product. Just wish the formula didn't change with the packaging.
Rikki G.
New york, NY
Review for: Beige more...
This was a little thick and had a some what unnatural finish.  It also felt heavy on my skin. I tried a sample from Sephora and will not be purchasing it.
Breanna z.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like this primer. I highly recommend trying a travel size first as the full size is very pricey and the travel size still gives you a ton of product to work with. You need a very TINY amount of this primer as it's very emollient on the skin and it also has a bit of a menthol scent to it. Very refreshing for ultra dry skin. A sales associate at sephora gave me the tip to try this at night to help it sink into my dry skin and it has worked wonders that way for me! It is also nice used sparingly under certain foundations I own which tend to cling to my drier areas on my face.
zoe M.
Fouke, AR
How good does it work
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
I'm looking for a product that is a moisturizer and primer or concealer. Does this product so that? Or does anyone know a product that does??
as coverage?
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Does it apply patchy?
Charl L.
Does this make your skin look blotchy?