Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio In Sunset uploaded by Emma H.Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio In Sunset uploaded by Becky M.

BY HOURGLASS

Give Your Face A Luminous Wash Of Color Using This Luxe Creme-to-satin Finish Palette Featuring Bronzer, Blush And Highlighter. This Versatile Trio Provides Everything You Need For Sheer Definition And Color. Formulated To Seemingly Melt Into Your Skin, It Gives Your Complexion An Incredibly Natural And Radiant Finish. The Palette Now Includes All Three Products In A Sleek Signature Hourglass Compact.

Features And Benefits:

• Multi-tasking Palette Gives You All The Essentials To Define, Brighten And Highlight Your Face.
• Imparts A Soft, Natural Finish To The Skin That Remains Fresh Without Blotching Or Streaking.
• Weightless Cremes Are Highly Blendable And Mistake-proof, Resulting In An Effortlessly Natural Look.
• Neutral Bronzer Creates A Natural Tan, Subtly Bronzing And Defining The Face.
• Sheer Rose Blush Gives Soft And Universally Flattering Color To The Cheeks.
• Champagne Highlighter Creates A Luminous Glow Without Heavy Glitter Or Shimmer.
• Sheer Formula Is Buildable In Color Without Feeling Heavy On The Skin.
• Can Be Blended Together To Create Custom Shades.
• Portable Palette Is Ideal For Travel And Easy Touchups During The Day.
• Improved Formula Allows For More Even Application.
• .59 Oz / 17 G

How To Use:

• Bronzer - Gently Blend Bronzer Onto Hollows Of The Temples, Cheeks And Jawline In A "3" Shape.
• Blush - Apply Blush To Apples Of Cheeks, Blending Up Towards The Temples.
• Highlighter - Use The Highlighter To Illuminate Tops Of Cheekbones, Brow Bone, Bridge Of Nose And Cupid's Bow.
• Can Be Applied Using Fingers Or An Hourglass Brush

• Is this product best used with a stippling brush, or what is the ...1 Answers
  • Is it good quality? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation? 2 Answers
  • This is beautiful but is it worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Liz Q.
I have dry skin and I'm a huge fan of cream products. I owned the original version of this product back in the day, and this new one is even better! All three products are very creamy but they aren't too emollient that they slip off the face! They blend into the skin beautifully and the finish is very fresh and dewy! I have a medium skin tone and this suits be very well! The bronzer isn't too warm just the perfect amount of warmth. The blush is very universal and I can see it working on all skin tones, as well as, the highlighter. They are all quite pigmented, so you don't need much. It applies well with fingers or a small stippling brush. The packaging is high quality and looks very nice. Overall, a beautiful luxury cream cheek product!
Megan D.
Nashville
This product is beautiful! My complexion is light-neutral and the bronzer and blush complement it well. I'm a beginning to cream products and I have to say I'm in love. The formula definitely does dry down satin, so don't think it stays dewy, which is nice as you don't have to feel like it hasn't dried down. I'm quickly becoming a huge hourglass fan (ambient pallet and veil mineral primer) and my wallet is crying, but my makeup looks flawless! I do love my powders though, so it hasn't completely swayed me.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Although I do love how convenient this is for travel, it did not meet my expectations. I love the concept, but the only thing I liked about this was the blush. It was a beautiful color, and a great cream formula, but it was not long lasting at all. The bronzer was not appealing, and the highlight was ugly, which is so ridiculous considering the amazing lighting powders hourglass could have put into this palette. I would not recommend.
Lauren G.
I am fair with red undertones and the colors in this blush set work very well for my skin tone. I like that these are cream instead of powder as I have very dry skin. Sometimes the bronzer looks a little too orange on me if I apply too much but it's easy to blend the orange back out using the leftover foundation on my foundation brush. I took off one star because there needs to be less bronzer and more blush. I always run out of blush way before I run out of bronzer. When I use all three products in the trio, I am left with a beautiful airbrushed looked.
Lili P.
Beautiful on my nc 40 skin. The bronzer will make you look Sun kissed and the blush will make you appear more youthful and the highlight contains the perfect amount of a soft sheen. Unfortunately this product didn't stay long on my skin even after trying to set it. After couple of hours I can't even tell where I applied the trio.
Carrie D.
This is one of my favorite recent splurges! The cream formulas are amazing and melt into skin but are also super pigmented. The bronze color is gorgeous. The highlighter is subtle...which I love. All products blend in gorgeously. I get so many compliments on my SKIN when I wear this product. It's a current favorite!!!
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
I am so glad I bought this trio. I use the blush and highlight daily and save the bronzer for going out (just not something I need to add to my daily work look). The finish is very natural! I apply with my finger tips and it blends easily by just patting it on, though I will say that the highlight is much less creamy than the blush and bronzer. It's especially great for maintaining a natural looking dewey appearance during the summer months. This formula just melts right into my skin. I am very pale so this is definitely good for folks with fairer skin tones. I bought this for $62 from Sephora and it holds a grand total of 0.59 ounces of product. That's about $105/oz. Compared to their limited edition Ambient Lighting Blush palette which came out to $166/oz, I'm honestly not overly surprised by the price. This is a higher end product so if that is what you are looking for, and you have the money, I think it is worth it!
Vanessa M.
Omg this product is a must. It has been my go to since I first bought it and can't seem to use my other ones it is matte easy to blend with a little goes a long way. You guys should try it I promise you won't be disappointed
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
The best "contour" palette. It's super bendable, not crazy dark and buildable. I hate the over done crazy contour and this is natural and super easy. Love. Love. Love.
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Yes yes yes! Summer in a pallet. This is a great value for your money. Shimmery, not overkill though! I'm tan from summer and love the finish. Good color payoff!
Amanda P.
Delta, BC
This is beautiful but is it worth the price?
Alena B.
Is it good quality? Easy to blend? Good pigmentation?
ann b.
Austin, TX
Does it blend out well with a Beauty Blender?
Gris H.
These look so creamy.,Are they easye to apply?
Diona D.
Is this product best used with a stippling brush, or what is the best application?