BY HOURGLASS

A multipurpose Crème-to-Powder Bronzing Duo. These luxuriously silky face colors seamlessly blend onto skin for a naturally radiant glow with a soft, velvet finish. The universally flattering bronzer imparts a healthy, natural golden tint, subtly defining and contouring the face. Accent colors of sheer rose or champagne beige warm and highlight the complexion. Formulated with a wax-free and oil-free base, Illume keeps skin looking fresh all day without blotching or streaking. Added moisturizing and antioxidant benefits of vitamins A & E hydrate and protect skin from damaging free radicals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo is housed in our 360° swivel compact with rotating mirror to adjust to application needs.

Hourglass Illume Creme-To-Powder Bronzer Duo
  • "skin type: oily + combination skin colour: olive skin issues: slight redness, uneven skin tone, scars and spots. i don't own any cream bronzers, and only another cream highlight so this was something new for me. the bronzer appears orange in the pan, and will most likely appear orange on light skin tones too but doesn't appear that way on my skin. the consistency is super easy to blend with your fingers or with a brush/sponge. i use my fingers for a more natural finish and to prevent using too much product as you don't need much of it at all. it also works as a nice base for powdered bronzers too. as for the highlight, it's quite sheer and would require some building up if you're using your fingers. i've tried applying this under and on top of my base powder, but haven't been able to find a nice way to wear it without it appearing slightly cake-y on my skin. but still creates a nice base for powdered highlights. " in 4 reviews
Alyssa S.
This is a good concept product but the cream was not very blendable or pigmented. This product is also a bit limited because you have to use it before powdering your face and then it just disappears after you powder. I feel that there are better alternatives.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft,  and looks amazing on you. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Holly D.
Bullhead City
Review for: Light more...
I'm a huge fan of Hourglass, have been purchasing their products for years and every single product has been amazing (Bronzer, Blush..). While the price points may be a slightly higher, its worth it.
I has been wanting to purchase this for a while and very happy that I finally did. This trio provides a very natural finish, its quick and easy to use. The product blends easily and stays throughout the day.
Highly recommended.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
Review for: Hourglass more...
Hourglass Bronzer is amazing. It leaves my face looking flawless. The Bronzer glides across my skin for a radiant glow that leaves me beaming all evening long. It stays on throughout the evening and doesn't leave me stranded with a dull appearance like so many other bronzers.
Elaine H.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I'm not a fan of pink cheeks so I opted to get this shade. The bronzer (for both shades) is a bit orange so be careful of that. It's best to swatch this before purchasing. This is a summer must-have product for a nice, bronze glow. I used this towards the end of the summer into fall since I still had my summer tan. The champagne is very sheer so it's best to use your fingers when using this as a highlight.
Maria V.
blush color is really nice and natural looking but the bronzer is too orange tone. the design of the case is brilliant and the texture of cream-to-powder is wonderful :)
Lindsay M.
Sunfield , MI
I was not a fan of this at all- not even close to universally flattering, and an awful consistency. I love most of Hourglass's products but not this one.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Hourglass more...
Not a huge fan of this bronzer color. Goes on light weight but something about this color! It's not shimmy which I would like.
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
At first I kind of felt like all the Sephora girls would push Hourglass for no reason but now I see why! This duo is so great!
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Love this blush. Light and doesnt seem to make me look like its too much For my make up. I love trying out for new products
Gris H.
Do anyone know any dupe of this? :)