BY HOURGLASS

A lip color with the intensity of a lipstick that's infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. The silky, weightless formula blends modern color with luxurious hydration for a lustrous finish. It features a hydrating blend of shea butter, jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower seed to nourish dry lips and give a silky, soft finish. The precision tip allows for easy and precise application throughout the day without the need for sharpening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This all-in-one hybrid formula is my go-to, everyday lip color. I can build as much or as little color as I like while leaving my lips soft, hydrated and perfectly polished." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

• What makes these better than other brands? Are they worth the price?4 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? and does it plump your lips? and does it co...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
This lipstick called Lip Stylos by Hourglass are exactly as described and met my high expectations from the high quality brand. It is a long lasting hydrating lipstick which wears for a 4-5 hour. I tried on different shades with inspirational girl power names like Dreamer, Warrior, Seeker, and Explorer. I bought the pinkish rose shade Seeker at Sephora for $32. I like the packaging of the Lip Stylo with its precision tip making it precise and easy to use without needing to be sharpened which I always hate. So far I'm in love and highly recommend tried these lipsticks
Emely L.
Emely L.
Mission, TX
I would really like to try this product I have never tired a crayon Lippe befor. Hourglass is an affordable product . Yes it met my expectations. The packaging is bueatyful very proud about it very nice. Yes I would keep buying it I love it and I high lee recommend it.
Rosario A.
Rosario A.
Works amazing totally recommend!! It glides on smooth and it might be kinda pricey but it's worth your money you won't regret buying it! I got mine at Sephora and it was my first time using it !(:
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
As soon as Hourglass releases a product I have to try it! They make amazing high quality makeup! This lip product is nice because it keeps my lips hydrated
Leah C.
Leah C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love this. so nice. bought online. Would definitely buy it again. Comes in great colors not too sparkly and super convienant!
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
This has really impacted my life because it is super creamy and smooth! It glides on even and the pigmentation is perfect!
Stacey N.
Stacey N.
Arvada, Co
For a while I have been wanting to try this product. And it works great, I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
es un labial muy hermoso, mi prima lo tiene y es bastante cremoso y de larga duracion lo negativo seria lo costoso!
Would love try!!!! I love trying and comparing different makeup products😄💅🏼💄
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I got to test this Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo at my local Sephora store as part of a contest. The packaging for this product is the same as their Femme Nude Lip Stylos. I find the packaging to be very sophisticated, sleek, and attractive. There are a wide variety of shades offered. I selected the shade Achiever which is a very pretty mauve type color. The formulation for this lipstick is incredibly creamy and hydrating. It glided across my lips as smoothly as butter. It is definitely creamier than the Femme Nude Lip stylo that I own. I was however disappointed in how sheer the colors were. I was definitely expecting them to be as pigmented as the Femme Nude Lip Stylos. Before selecting the shade Achiever to wear, I swatched several different colors. While some stylos are more pigmented than others, I feel that they aren't as vibrant as they appear to be. I also found that these wipe and rub off very easily. I noticed a lot of transfer when I went to drink from a straw a while after. For the price pont ($32.00) I don't know that I will be purchasing unless a more pigmented formulation becomes available. I will however say that these lip stylo formulations are incredibly comfortable to wear because of how creamy and moisturizing they are.
Bella H.
Carolina P.
How much it costs?
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
Worth the money? Which colors do you recommend?
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
What makes these better than other brands? Are they worth the price?
Erin z.
Erin z.
Is this product worth the price?