Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo

Shop Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How are the Hourglass cosmetics Girl Lip Stylos ? Are they any good ?Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo
Is it creamy or matte ?
Hi, is this a drying lip product?
Start your review of Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo!
Product Highlights
This has really impacted my life because it is super creamy and smooth! It glides on even and the pigmentation is perfect!in reviews
I had got this as a gift, and is an special treat for your lips. Leaves them Feeling soft, juicy and it's super HYDRATING to boot. I love mine. in reviews
...described and met my high expectations from the high quality brand. It is a long lasting hydrating lipstick which wears for a 4-5 hour. I tried on different shades with inspirational girl power names like Dreamer, Warrior, Seeker, and Explorer. I bought the pinkish rose shade Seeker at Sephora for $32. I like the packaging of the Lip Stylo with its precision tip making it precise and easy to use without needing to be sharpened which I always hate. So far I'm in love and highly recommend tried these lipsticks in reviews
...undertone. The colors are nicely pigmented, not super opaque but they provide a natural wash of color that shows up. Non-sticky and I wore one of the testers on my lips while I ran errands. I was out for a total of 6 hours including eating with MAC lip liner on & these lasted really well! I tried on "dreamer" & "Idealist" the color held up incredibly and only the inner rim faded from eating! The shine and pigment stayed and looked flawless! I really wanted to purchase those 2 colors but they were not in stock at my Sephora ): these are super good! Really glad I put on the tester at the store to try this formula before purchasing cause now I'm hooked! Ps these didn't dry out my lips at all! 💋 in reviews
Janine M.
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Janine M.
Review for: Futurist
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo lipstick is a luxury brand lipstick that is opaque in coverage and is very comfortable on the lips. It has pretty good longevity but needs to be touched up after food and drinks. No scent which is nice. Highly recommend.
Jennifer O.
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Jennifer O.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Peacemaker
Beautiful lipstick perfect with my skin tone 😻😻🙏🏼 really creamy and easy to apply 💄 pricing is decent . And I have a few months with this product so it def last long which is great 👍 makes my lips 👄 so full and juicy
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Kat J.
Review for: Influencer
I received a deluxe sample of this Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo sometime back as a free gift with purchase from Sephora in the shade Influencer.... It’s very deceiving because it looks like a neutral toned nude in the bullet, but swatched it leans very warm. Usually that would be a dealbreaker for me because I generally prefer cool-toned makeup as a rule, but it turns out I love this formula so much that I’ve grown to love the shade! This lipstick goes on soooooo smooth and creamy, but despite how soft it feels, it doesn’t bleed or feather or smear... It’s ridiculously comfortable on my lips! The only downside is that it doesn’t last very long, so it requires frequent reapplication. Not so much an issue with this nude color, but it does make me hesitate to buy a darker berry or red because that requires a little more caution if you’re applying blindly (i.e: no mirror available). Overall though, this is one of my favorite grab-and-go lip products and every time I apply it, the formula makes my heart happy!! Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for new lip product to add to your collection!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Space NK
Review for: Achiever
I have the shade ‘Achiever’ and it’s a perfect deep mauve, good for day or night! The formula is creamy and thick and applies smoothly. I have issues with dry lips and while I don’t find the Lip Stylo to be extra hydrating, I can wear it for a long time without feeling any dryness or cracking. It lasts well before any need for reapplication. I also love the shade names in this line, they are very positive and uplifting - definitely something I’d love to see more of from other brands!
Tori P.
Meridian, ID
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Tori P.
Review for: Activist
The formula is creamy and glides on your lips! The lipstick is quite pigmented. I love how the applicator is in the shape of a crayon because it makes it easy to fill in the Cupid’s bow area on your lips. The lipstick is long-lasting and feels buttery on your lips😍 I love that this lipstick comes in so many shades! #GoodbyeJuly
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,385 reviews
Review for: Icon
There are over 20 shades in this Hourglass girl lip Stylo collection. They retail for $32.00 each. Advertised as being a “modern color with luxurious hydration and a lustrous finish”. This shade is “icon” and it is a bold, medium-dark red with cool, pink undertones and a natural sheen. Semi-opaque, buildable color coverage that applies evenly and smoothly. Creamy, thin texture that appears like a stain. Lasted for over 4 hours on me and was hydrating and very comfortable.
breyana S.
stateboro
It is a really good product and I enjoy it in my crease it also blends so well that I never have to press down how on my eyelid to get the product to transfer off of the brush onto the eyelid I enjoy this product a lot and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I do
Kimmy D.
Capo Beach, CA
Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo uploaded by Kimmy D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Idealist
I love this lipstick! I have always hated wearing lipstick because it really dried my lips out. I got my make up done at a Nordstrom event by Hourglass and fell in love. This lipstick is so moisturizing and doesn’t dry my lips out all. And this color is beautiful!
Sherly R.
Review for: Influencer, Activist, Creator, Dreamer
I love these lipsticks! They are very moisturizing and even though some shades are very difficult to tell one from the other in the bullet, once you put them on, the differene becomes obvious. So this is a lipstick that is better to try in person tather than buying them online without trying them on. They last a good 3-4 hours but less if you eat or drink as they will transfer. The coverage is medium to full and is a very conditioning formula. The packaging feels very luxurious and has a good weight to it.
Shelayne R.
Chatham, VA
Review for: Futurist
I always wanted a good nude lip that would work to dress up or dress down. This is my PERFECT nude. I wear this all the time! It’s long lasting and feels so good on your lips. It keeps them moisturizes. I sometimes will throw a gloss over top to dress it up even more and it looks gorgeous! I will attach a few photos for reference of what it looks like on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fiona C.
il y a 6 mois
Anastasia L. il y a 3 mois
They’re really good. I have the shade Influencer and it’s a beautiful balm with rosy beige color and leaves my lips looking pretty and shiny. The packaging is heavy so it feels super luxurious every time I apply it.