BY HOURGLASS

A lip color with the intensity of a lipstick that's infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. The silky, weightless formula blends modern color with luxurious hydration for a lustrous finish. It features a hydrating blend of shea butter, jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower seed to nourish dry lips and give a silky, soft finish. The precision tip allows for easy and precise application throughout the day without the need for sharpening. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "This all-in-one hybrid formula is my go-to, everyday lip color. I can build as much or as little color as I like while leaving my lips soft, hydrated and perfectly polished." Carisa Janes, Hourglass Founder see more...

• What makes these better than other brands? Are they worth the price?4 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price?3 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? and does it plump your lips? and does it co...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Influencer
I was first introduced to this around the release by influenster's virtual vox campaign. I went in store to test and I really liked the campaign included with this collection. Girl power and all that. But the high priced glossy mid pigmented glossy lipstick didn't blow me away initially to be honest. Mostly based on the price point and the initial quality. It wasn't ever going to be long lasting as all glossy lip lovers know but it was very lightweight and easy to wear. The colors were just pigmented enough to make it a lipstick but not so overly pigmented they couldn't be worn during the day even by those who are a little shy when it comes to lip products. I then was given one in my Sephora Give Me More Lip set. I have used it all day. The color is gorgeous and easy to apply. The influencer color is a medium nude that makes my lips appear more there without looking unnatural. It was easy enough to apply with no real effort and lasted about 3 hours before a reapplication was needed which is about average for glossy types. Now I honestly probably would never purchase this at full price but I will be wearing it often because I do love it. I do recommend if you love it a lot and can justify the purchase over other lipsticks of the same price point.
Holly K.
Review for: Peacemaker
This is a nice cream finish lipstick that is similar to a MAC Cremesheen. It has a slightly more satin finish than the MAC, but a similar emollient finish. Peacemaker is a muted neutral peachy beige shade that's very pretty but somewhat basic. I'm happy to have one because I was curious about the formula, but for the price I wouldn't repurchase or get a second shade. The smell is vanilla/cake batter but a kind of synthetic not my favorite kind of smell. The twist up crayon is nice but you have to be careful not to nick the product when replacing the cap. Good but there are better lipsticks for the same price.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Influencer
I am so in love with this shade and this product it’s the perfect nude for everyone it is not too pink and not to brown it is super easy to apply and very long lasting for cream formula I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I think that you’ll find a shade that is awesome on your skin tone
Joana M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Influencer
I thought I’d just give it a try after it sitting there for a bit, and turns out I really love it! To compare, I’d put it with Tarte rainforest if the sea lippies, smooth. But with This is feel like I get more lipstick instead of balm. :)
Arwen D.
Suffern, NY
Review for: Idealist, Explorer, Dreamer, Innovator, Believer
These are gorgeous and I'm so happy glossy lips are coming back! Now you don't get a ton of product in them which sucks but I still think these are worth it. The color choices are beautiful. The only thing I don't like is that once you use them a lot the tip starts to wear down and there's not really a way to sharpen it. So it starts to become a little difficult to get a precise application after a while.
Leah C.
Gilbert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these they feel luxurious on the lips and they are perfect if you are a person who's not a fan of matte lips but you want your lipstick to stay in place.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got to test this Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo at my local Sephora store as part of a contest. The packaging for this product is the same as their Femme Nude Lip Stylos. I find the packaging to be very sophisticated, sleek, and attractive. There are a wide variety of shades offered. I selected the shade Achiever which is a very pretty mauve type color. The formulation for this lipstick is incredibly creamy and hydrating. It glided across my lips as smoothly as butter. It is definitely creamier than the Femme Nude Lip stylo that I own. I was however disappointed in how sheer the colors were. I was definitely expecting them to be as pigmented as the Femme Nude Lip Stylos. Before selecting the shade Achiever to wear, I swatched several different colors. While some stylos are more pigmented than others, I feel that they aren't as vibrant as they appear to be. I also found that these wipe and rub off very easily. I noticed a lot of transfer when I went to drink from a straw a while after. For the price pont ($32.00) I don't know that I will be purchasing unless a more pigmented formulation becomes available. I will however say that these lip stylo formulations are incredibly comfortable to wear because of how creamy and moisturizing they are.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Influencer, Liberator, Visionary, Warrior
I love this lip color. The pigment is very strong. Gorgeous color payoff. The formula feels light and goes on very smooth. Hourglass products are always worth the money... and these are no different. I'll be getting more shades!
Sara B.
Review for: Futurist, Creator
These lipsticks are great. Super creamy. I'm not a huge fan of liquid lipsticks, I tend to lean towards regular lipsticks or lip glosses. I love that these lipsticks are geared toward girl power.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick called Lip Stylos by Hourglass are exactly as described and met my high expectations from the high quality brand. It is a long lasting hydrating lipstick which wears for a 4-5 hour. I tried on different shades with inspirational girl power names like Dreamer, Warrior, Seeker, and Explorer. I bought the pinkish rose shade Seeker at Sephora for $32. I like the packaging of the Lip Stylo with its precision tip making it precise and easy to use without needing to be sharpened which I always hate. So far I'm in love and highly recommend tried these lipsticks
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Is it a pretty color?
Carolina P.
How much it costs?
Maruly C.
Worth the money? Which colors do you recommend?
Megan L.
Austin, TX
What makes these better than other brands? Are they worth the price?
How Much product is there?