BY HOURGLASS

A Collection Of Seductive Nude Lip Crayons Delivering A Full-coverage Formula And Satin Finish. With Six Captivating Shades To Choose From, There’s A Nude For Every Mood. Available In 6 Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• A Wardrobe Of Nudes That Covers The Spectrum—from The “erased Lip” To More Pigmented Looks.
• The Long-lasting Formula Resists Feathering And Ensures Natural Looking Definition.
• The Advanced Formula Enhances Lips By Adding Fullness, Dimension And Balance.
• The Sleek, Retractable Stylo Allows For Precision Lining And Defining.
• Lightweight Texture Glides While Delivering Full Coverage And A Satin Finish.
• .08 Oz / 2.4 G

Nude No.4 – A Pink Beige Nude, With A Touch Of Deep Rose
Nude No.5 – A Golden Peach Nude With Luminosity
Nude No.6 – A Mauve Nude, The Deepest Nude Of The Collection

How To Use:

• Turn Mechanism Clockwise To Dispense Product.
• Apply Stylo To The Outer Corners Of Lip, And Then Fill In.
• Twist Product Down Before Recapping And Click Lid Tightly To Ensure Airtight Closure.
• This Pencil Does Not Require Sharpening.

Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo
  • "Perfect shades of nude! Product is soft and creamy; wont dry out lips and is long lasting." in 23 reviews
  • "I love Hourglass. You can count on them for gorgeous packaging and high performance formulas. The Femme Nude is a gorgeous collection of moisturizing lip crayons. The color is buildable and pretty long lasting. I just love how this stuff feels on my lips." in 13 reviews
  • "Perfect shades of nude! Product is soft and creamy; wont dry out lips and is long lasting." in 7 reviews
  • "i love this product, i use it everyday and it looks so natural. i do have really chapped lips and this product keeps them moisturized through out the day. i do reapply it every few hours, but thats how most lipsticks are. the one down side is that this is extremely expensive so i would recommend looking for a dupe as well. " in 4 reviews
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: No 6 Mauve Nude more...
I’m really into the nude lip thing. I usually just stick with gloss. My skin tone is deep and my lips are naturally brownish. I was Leary on tying this because I didn’t want my lips too light and most nude colors are little too light for my likings. This shade was perfect, the formula is smooth and didn’t dry my lips out. I got it from my Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip kit
Courtney C.
Grove city
Review for: No 6 Mauve Nude more...
This lip product is amazing, it is so creamy and you can’t get it at Sephora . I love the packaging and I would definitely buy again. It met my expectation so much. I highly recommend this to you, it is such a great product!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Review for: No 1 Pale Pink Nude more...
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
Review for: No 6 Mauve Nude more...
I love the lip stylo so. All of the colors are so gorgeous but I am partial to the shades Warrior and Dreamer. These lippies are so smooth and creamy. They have great pigmentation. I love how full and vibrant they make my lips. They are a little pricey. $32 in Sephora but definitely worth it I think.
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I have mixed feelings about this lipstick on one hand i love the ones i have but on the other i have had ones that weren't great. I find the formulas very some or better then others. I do love the color selection and the formula selection there one of the bigger ones out there. The cute little packaging is always nice to carry around or display. You get a lot of product for the amount of money they are. On some formulas they last for hours but they do come off and wear in areas were you may be drinking or eating.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I had never tried any hourglass lip products until I got a 100 of perk from sephora. They go on super creamy and the color is,beautiful and shiny. I would definitely say this is a no brainer lipstick. If you get a chance to try it out do!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: No 2 Honey Beige Nude more...
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
Gorgeous color blends with anything last forever super easy to apply I really have no complaints about this is my first time using it and when I run out I will get some more cause it lasts forever but once it runs out I'll get more
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
Review for: No 1 Pale Pink Nude more...
These are creamy, and surprisingly pigmented. They are also super easy to throw into your purse and apply on the go. I love the color selection, and the quality of the product could not be better. The color payoff is really nice, and the satin finish is lovely. One star off because the price is up there.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Review for: No 2 Honey Beige Nude more...
This is like a very pigmented chapstick in my opinion. It isn't long lasting unless you use a lip primer. And with all the lip prep in the world, it will still transfer. This is perfect for an ombré effect as long as you use a lip liner. They are very beautiful if you use them the right way
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
Despina M.
I'm obsessed with the shade in Idealist.. it's sitting in my cart on the Sephora website.. but is it worth the price?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this shade more of a peachy nude, or pink nude?
Gris H.
Does this compare to the moisture smooth stick by Neutrogena? They looks so identical