Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo

Shop Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I am really interested in trying this lipstick. I saw a woman review it recently and it seemed like the perfect nude color. Can anyone tell me if it is drying or appears patchy on the lips?
Is this shade more of a peachy nude, or pink nude?
Does this compare to the moisture smooth stick by Neutrogena? They looks so identical
Start your review of Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo!
Mjj J.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade “influencer”. This is a good emollient lip stick. I love the color on me, it’s a true nude for my brown skin tone. I have to pair it with a lip loner though. It’s a little overpriced for what it is however it’s a good item to splurge and to get it during Sephora sale.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,444 reviews
Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Hourglass “nude” lip stylo and it retails for $32.00. The packaging is beautiful and I love that Hourglass is cruelty free. There are six shades you can choose from. The idea behind these is to enhance your natural lip color. It does have vitamin E in the formula to help nourish the lips. I didn’t find them to be overly moisturizing but it wasn’t drying on me. The sleek tubes feature a twist up top, revealing the pointed product that doesn’t require sharpening. Has a soft, creamy finish. I did find that this settles into lines.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I had never tried any hourglass lip products until I got a 100 of perk from sephora. They go on super creamy and the color is,beautiful and shiny. I would definitely say this is a no brainer lipstick. If you get a chance to try it out do!
HAnnah D.
Arlington, TN
Glides smoothly and very buttery. I love how nude and neutral it is. It's not my fave but it is ok my top list.
Marianna K. P.
Fulton, MD
I’m in love with this lipstick ! It’s nude, I used with colored eyes and the look was so perfect ! Love it ! And the presentation of a pen is simply smart ❤️
Bethany C.
I love Hourglass. You can count on them for gorgeous packaging and high performance formulas. The Femme Nude is a gorgeous collection of moisturizing lip crayons. The color is buildable and pretty long lasting. I just love how this stuff feels on my lips.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
I’m really into the nude lip thing. I usually just stick with gloss. My skin tone is deep and my lips are naturally brownish. I was Leary on tying this because I didn’t want my lips too light and most nude colors are little too light for my likings. This shade was perfect, the formula is smooth and didn’t dry my lips out. I got it from my Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip kit
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Dayanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Me encanto lo recomiendo bastante, muy facil de aplicar me gusta mucho, es uno de los mejores que eh probado
Sandra I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all of our glass products,I also love all the shades for more of a natural makeup look for when you don't want to wear bright colors. This lipstick its even makes for lips feel soft after you take it off 👌👌👌😁😁😁😁😍😍😍