Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Selena G.Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Selena G.Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Olivia S.

BY HOURGLASS

The Universally Flattering Red. Icon® In Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss Is A Lustrous, Luxurious And Longwearing Lip Delivering High Shine Without Stickiness And Resists Bleeding. Icon® Is A Classic, True Red. Available In 15 Other Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Rich Formula Creates Opulent, Multi-dimensional Shine In Sheer, Medium Or Full Finishes.
• Proprietary Gel Technology Delivers Longwearing Application Without Bleeding Or Tackiness.
• A Blend Of Hydrating Ingredients, Including Vitamin E, Moisturizes Lips, And Fills In Fine Lines So That Lips Appear Soft, Full And Smooth.
• Custom Doe Foot Applicator Ensures Precision Application.
• .17 Oz / 5 G

How To Use:

• Use Applicator To Apply Gloss From The Outer To Inner Corner Of The Lip.
• Repeat On Other Side.

Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Icon more...
I have been a fan of Hourglass makeup for a few years now. I love how they continue to uphold their company’s values (despite the pressure to expand into the Asian market and consent to China’s animal testing laws), Hourglass stands firm in honoring their commitment to provide cruelty-free makeup. And their products are consistently made to the highest standards. I have never been disappointed by an Hourglass makeup product that I have purchased. This lip gloss is no exception. Once applied, it feels virtuously weightless on my lips. Once it dries, it stays in place (no smudging, bleeding, or embarrassing moments where total strangers are trying to not so subtly let you know that you have lipstick on your teeth). Icon is the perfect moniker for this hue because it is really and truly the most iconic red lip shade that every seeker of the quintessential red lip color should procure for their collection. I have yet to check out the other shades, because I was so strongly draw to this color while waiting to check-out at Blue Mercury.
Amy H.
I adore this gloss. I own metallic buff, which is a great, everyday neutral color. Above all else, I love the way this gloss is packaged. When you slip the wand out, it’s like there’s a magical fairy that removes all of the excess, so it doesn’t clog up the opening, which as we all know is where all the excess loves to sit! This gloss has fantastic wearability. It’s staying power?....Wow. All day! It’s so moisturizing, and adds a beautiful pop of color, though I usually wear it in the summer, when I am tan. It’s sheer, but not sticky. I love the way the tube is shaped. I wish more companies did this, so we could fit more in our make up bags!!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss is hands done the best lipgloss of you are looking for something with some serious shine!! It is a nice formula that is not to thick or sticky! Which for me are two huge factors when purchasing any lip gloss! So if you haven’t tried the hour glass extreme sheen lip gloss then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me you won’t regret it!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely worth the money. They do need more colors though. These legit last all day long and fun fact, they're water resistant. I've never heard of a gloss being that but I did test it out and it totally was. Again, I wish they had more colors and I do wish the scent was different. It doesn't smell like anything but I like my glosses to have a smell or a taste.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Truth more...
I love this gloss. It is very moisturizing and it last a long time in my lips. It’s not sticky and doesn’t have a weird smell, it’s snell like vanilla. I bought mine on the hourglass website and will be buying in other colors.
eirini t.
This gloss was just ok.. not great. For the money there are a lot of glosses that pop and last longer for a fraction of the price. I love this brand for primers and highlighters but not worth it in my opinion for the glosses!
Deja W.
Review for: Siren, Nectar more...
i’ve only tried the red glosses from this line, but they’re pretty nice. they’re a bit expensive but they last pretty long. my only complaint is that sometimes when you get a hair in your mouth and try to pull it out, it will drag a giant red streak of lip gloss across your face and it’s just not a cute look haha
Payton D.
Deville
Review for: Truth, Reflect, Ignite, Canvas, Child, Fortune, Ballet, Verse more...
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Nectar more...
I love this lipgloss, even though more on the expensive side you get what you paid for. It met my expectations by finding a gloss that isn’t so sticky and annoying to have on. I’d recommend this to any one who loves lipglosses and is looking for a good pigment on the lips.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Yolanda D.
What brand compars to the quality of this product?
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
How well does it stay off teeth? I love hourglass but always worried about glosses and lipstick.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
Faith C.
How long does this lip gloss stay on for?
Riley C.