BY HOURGLASS

The Universally Flattering Red. Icon® In Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss Is A Lustrous, Luxurious And Longwearing Lip Delivering High Shine Without Stickiness And Resists Bleeding. Icon® Is A Classic, True Red. Available In 15 Other Shades.

Features And Benefits:

• Rich Formula Creates Opulent, Multi-dimensional Shine In Sheer, Medium Or Full Finishes.
• Proprietary Gel Technology Delivers Longwearing Application Without Bleeding Or Tackiness.
• A Blend Of Hydrating Ingredients, Including Vitamin E, Moisturizes Lips, And Fills In Fine Lines So That Lips Appear Soft, Full And Smooth.
• Custom Doe Foot Applicator Ensures Precision Application.
• .17 Oz / 5 G

How To Use:

• Use Applicator To Apply Gloss From The Outer To Inner Corner Of The Lip.
• Repeat On Other Side.

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss
  • "These lip glosses are pretty expensive and definitely a treat! If you are looking to get a really luxury lip gloss Hourglass has got you covered. I have a beautiful nude color called child. These give a high shine finish and don't leave you with extremely sticky lips. They have a decent wear time but you would definitely need to apply several times throughout the day. Definitely would recommend this lip gloss!" in 17 reviews
  • "I Love this gloss. Very Light, beautiful colors, not too sticky, creamy and moisturizing & long lasting. My favorite one is the Nectar" in 7 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Icon more...
I have been a fan of Hourglass makeup for a few years now. I love how they continue to uphold their company’s values (despite the pressure to expand into the Asian market and consent to China’s animal testing laws), Hourglass stands firm in honoring their commitment to provide cruelty-free makeup. And their products are consistently made to the highest standards. I have never been disappointed by an Hourglass makeup product that I have purchased. This lip gloss is no exception. Once applied, it feels virtuously weightless on my lips. Once it dries, it stays in place (no smudging, bleeding, or embarrassing moments where total strangers are trying to not so subtly let you know that you have lipstick on your teeth). Icon is the perfect moniker for this hue because it is really and truly the most iconic red lip shade that every seeker of the quintessential red lip color should procure for their collection. I have yet to check out the other shades, because I was so strongly draw to this color while waiting to check-out at Blue Mercury.
Amy H.
I adore this gloss. I own metallic buff, which is a great, everyday neutral color. Above all else, I love the way this gloss is packaged. When you slip the wand out, it’s like there’s a magical fairy that removes all of the excess, so it doesn’t clog up the opening, which as we all know is where all the excess loves to sit! This gloss has fantastic wearability. It’s staying power?....Wow. All day! It’s so moisturizing, and adds a beautiful pop of color, though I usually wear it in the summer, when I am tan. It’s sheer, but not sticky. I love the way the tube is shaped. I wish more companies did this, so we could fit more in our make up bags!!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Definitely worth the money. They do need more colors though. These legit last all day long and fun fact, they're water resistant. I've never heard of a gloss being that but I did test it out and it totally was. Again, I wish they had more colors and I do wish the scent was different. It doesn't smell like anything but I like my glosses to have a smell or a taste.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Nectar more...
I love this lipgloss, even though more on the expensive side you get what you paid for. It met my expectations by finding a gloss that isn’t so sticky and annoying to have on. I’d recommend this to any one who loves lipglosses and is looking for a good pigment on the lips.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss is hands done the best lipgloss of you are looking for something with some serious shine!! It is a nice formula that is not to thick or sticky! Which for me are two huge factors when purchasing any lip gloss! So if you haven’t tried the hour glass extreme sheen lip gloss then I highly recommend that you do! Trust me you won’t regret it!
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Siren more...
I bought this lip gloss on a whim after I had a friend raving about it. Well, I discovered why my friend was raving. This lip gloss is great. As, I have it in a color I don't typically wear all the time, I don't wear it as much as I'd like- but I am going to purchase it in a color that is more my everyday look. I like everything about this lipgloss- the way it smells and looks. It is very moisturizing and it lasts all day. It has a really high staying power. Highly recommend!
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Other more...
I believe I got this from a Sephora Give me Some Lip box, and I loved the pigmentation; however, the shade that it was in was too dark for my pale skin. It seemed moisturizing, maybe I should try it again in a different shade.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Highly pigmented and full shine with zero stickiness. Suitable to wear by itself in place of a lipstick. Like any gloss, long time wear is not one of its strong suits, but the many benefits of the gloss outweigh this.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Child more...
I am such a huge sucker for luxury products so y’all know I had to get this. I love lip glosses and basically all lip products. A good lip gloss isn’t thick , this lip gloss is not thick. It’s very thing and perfect. It makes my lips look so luscious ! This shade is my favorite out of all of them and it’s the best one to match my pale skin tone and not look crazy! I definitely recommend this lipgloss , hourglass outdid themselves!
Yolanda D.
What brand compars to the quality of this product?
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
How well does it stay off teeth? I love hourglass but always worried about glosses and lipstick.
Jasmine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What is your experience with this product?
Faith C.
How long does this lip gloss stay on for?
Riley C.