Hourglass Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum uploaded by Selena G.Hourglass Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum uploaded by Selena G.

BY HOURGLASS

This Revolutionary Nighttime Re-balancing Treatment Contains A Plant-derived Bio-identical Version Of Phosphatidylglycerol, The Ingredient Found In High Concentrations In Amniotic Fluid, That Normalizes Skin Cell Growth And Helps Defend Against The Visible Signs Of Aging. Microscopic Oil Droplets Deliver The Ingredients Into The Skin At The Most Optimal Levels For Radiant Skin.

Features And Benefits:

• Powered By A Plant-derived Phosphatidylglycerol, The Youth Lipid Responsible For Cell Regeneration That Occurs Naturally In The Human Body, And Is Found In High Concentrations In Amniotic Fluid.
• Equilibrium® Contains Key Ingredients That Promote Natural Cell Turnover While Hydrating Skin.
• The Product Uses An Advanced Delivery System At The Forefront Of Biotech Research. The Fluid Is Created Using An Ultrasonication Process, In Which Liquids Are Treated With High-energy Sound Waves. This Results In Microscopic Oil Droplets, Which Are Found To Deliver The Ingredients At The Most Optimal Level For Radiant Skin.
• The Skin Active Serum Acts At Night, The Key Time For Cellular Regeneration, Encouraging A Visibly Youthful, Healthy Looking Complexion. Equilibrium® Contains Highly Active Molecules That Are Light-sensitive And Is Designed To Be Used Expressly At Night And Never During The Day.
• After A Full Cellular Skin Turn Over Cycle, Which Occurs Every 40-56 Days, Skin Will Become More Balanced And Have Improved Appearance Of Texture And Tone.
• 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml
• Vegan

How To Use:

• Apply All Over The Face And Massage Or Press Into The Skin Until Product Is Fully Absorbed.
• To Accelerate The Process, Exfoliate Three Times A Week For The First Two Weeks Of Usage.
• Designed As A Nighttime Rebalancing Product. Not To Be Used During The Day.

Gilberto N.
Buena park
This is an amazing product it's so hydrating moisturizing it's super amazing how much moisture and hydrating my skin feels after I use this it's definitely a product I always reach for and one of my favorites
Gilberto N.
Buena park
This is an amazing serum I started using this a month ago and I've never encountered such a moisturizing luxurious hydrating skin care serum this one is one of my favorites
Jasmine J.
I love this so much it's so helpful. I have only used this one time but it works great. And it was very effective it wasn't disappointing at all. It's very gentle on your skin that's why I love it. I think it could be a little more smooth but other then that it's great.
Andrea M.
This will keep your face prime and healthy for your foundation, the package is so sleek and it's my first time and I'm obsess and it was better than my expectations, and this improved home my foundation looks .
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
This primer is magical and my makeup lasts for hours! I highly recommend this product. I rate this product 5 stars becAuse its such a good value, the packaging is great, and the product itself is amazing! I would definitely buy again.
Marianna C.
macomb
I like this primer but it leaves a weird feel to my face before I apply my foundation, which I'm not complaining about but throughout the day it feels more and more like the primer is sinking into my pores
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I used this to color my brown hair a more coppery auburn after going more than a year without coloring it. I loved the result - on some parts of my head. A few areas, especially one area near the roots on one side of my head, turned out much lighter and brighter than the rest. No idea why. I had to go to a salon to even out the result, so obviously I was very disappointed. On the upside: The conditioner that comes with this product for after coloring and then for use once a week is fantastic. Noticeably better than the expensive conditioner I currently use. My odd, patchwork-colored hair was super smooth and shiny, and my haircut just seemed to hang better somehow. What are the ingredients? Silicone? I won't buy this hair color again (I so wish it had been good), but if you sold the conditioner by itself, I would buy it
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Clarissa R.
Corona, CA
This made my skin super soft and smooth. I am on the oily side though an it felt like it made me slightly more oily. I would highly recommend it for someone with dry or normal skin types.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Love the fact that Nordstrom carries the Hourglass Equilibrium serum it is a wonderful product for my sensitive dry skin but is so expensive (although a little goes along way) so to get it shipped quickly and for free is great.
Sandra M.
Is this for day or night use? And is there a moisturizer to accompany it?
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to try this serums
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Definitely interested in this product my skin is always in need of a good exfoliation. And a lot of products don't work well on my skin. Any thoughts on this?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Love it on name alone! This sounds great! What is your experience? Good or bad?
Sonia J.
Mckinney, TX
Do you have to wipe it off after applying it just leave it? Does it dry the skin?