BY HOURGLASS

This revolutionary nighttime re-balancing treatment by HOURGLASS contains phosphatidylglycerol, a plant-derived youth lipid responsible for cell regeneration that occurs naturally in the human body and normalizes skin cell growth, helping to defend against the visible signs of aging. Microscopic oil droplets deliver the ingredients into the skin at the most optimal level for a radiant glow that appears from within. Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum also contains highly active molecules that are light-sensitive so it's designed for use only at night, never during the day. After a full cellular skin turnover cycle (which occurs every 40-56 days), your skin will become more balanced and have an improved appearance in both texture and tone. How to use: Apply all over the face nightly and massage or press into the skin until the product is fully absorbed. To accelerate the process, exfoliate three times per week for the first two weeks of usage. Do not use during the day. Brand: Hourglass. Style Name: HOURGLASS Equilibrium Biomimetic Skin Active Serum. Style Number: 5119906.

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Quality product that with continued use resulted in my skin looking more healthy and toned. It's on the pricier side but I believe you get what your willing to pay for. So I would say it's worth the splurge for the results.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This will keep your face prime and healthy for your foundation, the package is so sleek and it's my first time and I'm obsess and it was better than my expectations, and this improved home my foundation looks .
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
I like this primer but it leaves a weird feel to my face before I apply my foundation, which I'm not complaining about but throughout the day it feels more and more like the primer is sinking into my pores
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Calexico
I love this face serum it gas a great smell it really leaves my face looking flawless and youthfull i love this product
HK L.
HK L.
This is so lightweight and makes my skin feels smooth and makeup glides over after I put this on
angie d.
angie d.
Absolutely amazing . Honestly one of the best products I've ever tried . Made my skin so happy and healthy
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Definitely interested in this product my skin is always in need of a good exfoliation. And a lot of products don't work well on my skin. Any thoughts on this?
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Is this for day or night use? And is there a moisturizer to accompany it?
situ s.
situ s.
Brooklyn, NY
I would love to try this serums
Sonia J.
Sonia J.
Do you have to wipe it off after applying it just leave it? Does it dry the skin?
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
What exactly does this product do for your skin? Is this a daily/nightly application?