BY HOURGLASS COSMETICS

veil mineral primer spf 15 prepares the skin for flawless makeup application while nourishing, hydrating and protecting. it smoothes the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines, extends the life of your makeup, diminishes shine and protects against... see more...

Katherine L.
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I just thought it was was so-so, but it’s grown on me—especially after trying out some other brands. They have another primer—23, or something like that, that I really want to try
Savannah H.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Sephora
So silky soft. Gives my skin the perfect prep before my face routine, I have been using this product about a year & plan to continue. Covers pores well and last all day.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is one of the best primers I have ever used. The foundation blends perfectly with it as well. A little pricy but totally worth the price point
Luisa H.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
There are only good things to say about this primer. It may be expensive but it is worth every single penny. If you have oily or combination skin this primer is for you.
Cornelia L S.
Florida
I received a sample of this primer and I was very excited too try it but it just didn’t work that great considering the cost of a full bottle. Not as hydrating for my dry skin as I was hoping for but it’s still on my wishlist!
shay n.
Central Islip, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing for anyone with oily skin , this is a mattifying primer that keeps you Matte all day !
Courtney A.
Manor Gardens, St Neots
Beautiful product and probably the best primer I have ever used! Got a trial size when I ordered the Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation from Space NK. It glides onto the skin like velvet, it smooths out unevenness and minimises pores/crinkles. It creates the perfect base for any foundation, but when used with the immaculate liquid powder foundation, my skin was flawless all day......and night!!! I just wish there wasn’t such a hefty price tag as when buying full size with a full size foundation you will be spending well over £100!
Jackeline E.
Veracruz
Good quality in terms to smooth out your skin and leave no un-even texture, add good longevity to any liquid foundation, expensive but HQ