BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Review for: You Can Find Me
I got to try these in the store as a part of Influenster contest. I tried the shades "you can find me", "i crave", "i believe" and I was nothing short of amazed. My favorite shade was you can find me as i wanted a coral shade that can be worn daily. The creamy texture of these lipsticks assures that lips will be well hydrated. The ultra slim and sleek look of these can attract you . Best part being these are refillable, how cool is that ! Though a bit pricey but worth it! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Desire 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Heads will turn when you pull out this luxe lipstick!
I had been a bit apprehensive about buying these lipsticks and this set. I had previously seen it online quite a few times because I literally go through the entire site every day and just plan for my next 200 dollar or more purchase lol.
I wanted to try these because they looked so pretty and luxe but to buy the tube and a color initially was pretty pricy and I always check weights and price per item break down in order to get the best deal and thats why i went with this. At 54 dollars for 3 refill colors and one lipstick tube it's much cheaper than per lipstick single.
Of course you don't get to pick your colors so that's the downside with sets but this company did a pretty decent job about picking 3 pretty universally flattering colors and not just a bunch of bright reds like SOME companies sets.
So yes these are smaller in amount than your regular solid lipstick bullet but honestly to be able to purchase multiple colors and refills from this brand for this bullet so you can keep this in your purse every day and switch off colors a smaller and in turn cheaper bullet is best because the main attraction is the tube so I think it makes sense for this specific collection and have nothing against it for that because this is an expensive brand and to be able to own multiples for the average person it would need to be cheaper and they found a way.
It's super easy to switch out the colors. You uncap the bottom and top of the refill tube and then open the lipstick bullet and remove old lipstick by simply pulling straight out then push the new bullet in and recap with only the gold lipstick bullet cap. Keep at least the top cap to the refill if you intend to switch out the colors so you have a way to cover the refills back up once they are removed from the bullet.
The bullet is what really caught my eye here. It looks like a vintage 20s cigarette holder. It is very sleek, se×y and expensive looking.
When you hold it it feels heavy, and very smooth. It's cold metal to the touch and heavy enough that together it makes it feel super luxe.
I absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and refill and convenient and small enough to travel with. It's sturdy enough and made well enough that I don't worry keeping it in my purse. It doesn't scratch but it is a magnet for fingerprints so wipe it after every use. It clicks shut and is very secure. It twists up at the refill to make more come up when you need it to self sharpen.
The formula is very pigmented and a little goes a very long way. So use a very light touch and you will get a good amount of use out of each refill despite its small size.
It is very creamy feeling and looking so I would definitely describe it as a cream finish. Almost exactly like urban decay vice lipstick creme finish with a tiny bit more shine.
It's super moisturizing and doesn't catch around dry skin during the winter.
It makes my lips and the skin on them feel really nice while and after wearing it.
They have a fantastic selection of colors. There's many for every style and skin color and tone.
I love the confessions marketing on this one. It is pretty gimmicky I think we can all admit but it's very feminine and adds to the elegant luxe feel and look of the entire bullet. It's almost like my little secret to ponder with each different name.
The colors in this set are a bit light and pink based more than anything so if you're not super into that Then Google swatches of each color so you know what to expect.
I love the outer packaging this came with. It's very thick and sturdy and looks nice and has a nice amd expensive looking texture to it. It also has a nice little round area for each refill and the tube and it's very securely packaged so I'd keep this for travel.
It's also packaged perfectly for that makeup lover in your life as a gift.
Overall I love the entire collection and am super happy I purchased it. I totally recommend.
I wouldn't suggest buying from anywhere but an authorized retailer like hourglass's website or sephora or you will most likely be getting a fake and it won't matter what you think you saved on it because it won't be anywhere near the quality and color and performance of the real thing.
Natalie W.
Chicago , IL
Review for: The First Time
I love this product. The packaging is a gold slim stick that looks and feels luxurious. These lipsticks are refillable so when it runs out you don't have to buy a whole new one you just buy the refill which is absolutely genius. I chose the color "The first time" and it's the perfect peachy nude. Two thumbs up!
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Sabrina T.
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I am in love with this lipstick! I was sent the shade "I'll never stop" for testing purposes. This lipstick has a satin finish and is long lasting. The formula is ultra creamy. The gold packaging gives it a luxurious touch and feel! I would definitely recommend this lipstick!
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: The First Time
I am giving it 4 stars because I have to confess I did not love the color. I get it - it's nude but also pretty much exactly the same shade as my skin. I like having a bit of a color. My lips have more pigmentation naturally than with this lipstick. Check out the picture and see it for yourself.
I'm also blonde so I felt somewhat washed off. It's a shame because the texture is amazing,. I love the feeling of it on my lips and also how it applies so smoothly. The packaging is super high-end. My husband thought it was one of my fancy pens. I like the fact it's refillable so I am pretty sure I will be getting another color that suits me better!
Kaliyah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
The perfect nude color . Goes with ALL skin tones in my opinion. Smooth application & love that it is refillable! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Definitely would recommend to others! I have!
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Its mediocre nothing crazy just a normal lip stick packaging is amazing remind me of Louis Vuitton lipstick it says refillable but I don't think it's worth it it's tiny like the product is worth$15 at best plz don't buy
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Review for: I Lust For
The packaging is the best part for sure. I think it would be a gorgeous gift or bridal lipstick but the formula itself doesn't appear to be anything remarkable. It doesn't last much longer than your average cream lipstick and the price point is pretty high, even for the refills. It's a beautiful, luxury splurge for sure.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: The First Time
First off, the packaging is beautiful. The gold tube is easy to adjust and could fit in a small clutch. Second, the lipstick has a nice scent and goes on smooth. My complaints are small: the color was the wrong choice for my light complexion (my fault!) and didn't stand out enough. It was a long enough wear, but felt a little clumpy on the one dry spot on my lips. I would recommend exfoliation before applying to get a longer, smoother wear.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!