BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Very good high quality lipstick. creamy and moisturizing long lasting formula. The packaging is pretty , looks and feels expensive. Only downside it's expensive for the amount of the product you get. But if you want to treat yourself it's exactly what you need
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
This color was so pretty on. Blended so well with my natural lips, enhanced natural plumped lips. Formula was amazing, was not sticky whatsoever, just the right amount of moisture. I noticed it stayed on for about 3 hours. Oh also the design is so freakin chic!
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: The First Time
I tried these lipsticks at Sephora as part of the Hourglass virtual vox and they are the nicest, chicest and long lasting lipsticks I've ever tried! The colors are beautiful and rich, the formula it's nice, soft and feels luxurious, I tried them and after a long day wearing them I had to remove them with micellar water and even then they left me with stained lips (not that I complain, I like the look) love it! I recommend them
Geral N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Es un lindo labial y su empaque es muy creativo, lo recibí de manera gratuita de parte de influenster es un tono nude suave y cremoso pero no grasoso, huele muy bien :) me encantaría probar otros productos de la misma marca
Molly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Love the pretty gold packaging! It's super sleek and so fun to use! The lipstick is super creamy and light and feels really nice on my lips.
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Review for: I Lust For
The packaging is the best part for sure. I think it would be a gorgeous gift or bridal lipstick but the formula itself doesn't appear to be anything remarkable. It doesn't last much longer than your average cream lipstick and the price point is pretty high, even for the refills. It's a beautiful, luxury splurge for sure.
Natalie W.
Chicago , IL
Review for: The First Time
I love this product. The packaging is a gold slim stick that looks and feels luxurious. These lipsticks are refillable so when it runs out you don't have to buy a whole new one you just buy the refill which is absolutely genius. I chose the color "The first time" and it's the perfect peachy nude. Two thumbs up!
BARBARA P.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: The First Time
I loved the formula, my lips have been somewhat dry and this was great! It's so creamy and I absolutely love the packaging! I did also test/ purchase the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in store as part of a contest.
Joy B.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I love the packaging and shape of this lipstick. It allows me to be precise without using a liner. The only thing that would make it better is if it lasted longer and was transfer proof.
Bijou M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW! The packaging on this lipstick could not be any more perfect ..AND it's refillable! The body has weight to it so you can really feel the quality and this color is PERF now my new favorite nude! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick in the shade "The First Time" - HUGE thank you to @HourglassCosmetics and @Influenster for sending these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!