BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I Woke Up is a perfect mauve pink that isn't too warm or cool. This has to be my new favorite lipstick formula- or tied with Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution. The Confession lipstick has a plush hydrating feel that clings to the lips, key word clings. It feels like it molds to your lips in the most comfortable luxurious way. That feeling is everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick. It is a cream formula but I'd say it has a satin finish that doesn't budge or smear. It will slightly transfer to a cup but still leave color behind. I debated only purchasing a refill but you really do need to purchase one gold case and then can swap shades with refills but it's too flimsy without the case. Check out TheBeautyLookBook's website article where she swatches and lip swatches each shade. For the price it's a very small amount of product, but think about how often you actually finish a lipstick. That put it into perspective for me. 100% recommend.
Emily M.
SIngapore
I love these lipsticks so much I own twenty, most of them non refills. Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for - the formula is spectacular, velvety but not heavy, smooth and forgiving, and longlasting. The colour range is stunning. Huge win for Hourglass.
Linda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick No One Knows 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
These Hourglass lippies are wonderful! The packaging: to die for! Sleek and elegant, it’s the lippie you want to freshen up in public. The colors: highly pigmented with a satin finish. I do recommend wearing a lip conditioner under them to keep your lips from drying.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the design of this lipstick and how easy it is to use and refill. The lip colors are moisturizing and very pigmented. The lipstick tube is super slim but tall so there is a decent amount of product in the lipstick. A great choice for a high end lipstick that is also cruelty free!
Ayane O.
Vancouver
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Just bought this today, and I'm already in love! It's smooth and creamy. It doesn't cling onto dry lips at all. It's thin, you can use it as a liner or lipstick. Nice packaging too. I'll definitely buy another shade.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Desire 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Heads will turn when you pull out this luxe lipstick!
I had been a bit apprehensive about buying these lipsticks and this set. I had previously seen it online quite a few times because I literally go through the entire site every day and just plan for my next 200 dollar or more purchase lol.
I wanted to try these because they looked so pretty and luxe but to buy the tube and a color initially was pretty pricy and I always check weights and price per item break down in order to get the best deal and thats why i went with this. At 54 dollars for 3 refill colors and one lipstick tube it's much cheaper than per lipstick single.
Of course you don't get to pick your colors so that's the downside with sets but this company did a pretty decent job about picking 3 pretty universally flattering colors and not just a bunch of bright reds like SOME companies sets.
So yes these are smaller in amount than your regular solid lipstick bullet but honestly to be able to purchase multiple colors and refills from this brand for this bullet so you can keep this in your purse every day and switch off colors a smaller and in turn cheaper bullet is best because the main attraction is the tube so I think it makes sense for this specific collection and have nothing against it for that because this is an expensive brand and to be able to own multiples for the average person it would need to be cheaper and they found a way.
It's super easy to switch out the colors. You uncap the bottom and top of the refill tube and then open the lipstick bullet and remove old lipstick by simply pulling straight out then push the new bullet in and recap with only the gold lipstick bullet cap. Keep at least the top cap to the refill if you intend to switch out the colors so you have a way to cover the refills back up once they are removed from the bullet.
The bullet is what really caught my eye here. It looks like a vintage 20s cigarette holder. It is very sleek, se×y and expensive looking.
When you hold it it feels heavy, and very smooth. It's cold metal to the touch and heavy enough that together it makes it feel super luxe.
I absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and refill and convenient and small enough to travel with. It's sturdy enough and made well enough that I don't worry keeping it in my purse. It doesn't scratch but it is a magnet for fingerprints so wipe it after every use. It clicks shut and is very secure. It twists up at the refill to make more come up when you need it to self sharpen.
The formula is very pigmented and a little goes a very long way. So use a very light touch and you will get a good amount of use out of each refill despite its small size.
It is very creamy feeling and looking so I would definitely describe it as a cream finish. Almost exactly like urban decay vice lipstick creme finish with a tiny bit more shine.
It's super moisturizing and doesn't catch around dry skin during the winter.
It makes my lips and the skin on them feel really nice while and after wearing it.
They have a fantastic selection of colors. There's many for every style and skin color and tone.
I love the confessions marketing on this one. It is pretty gimmicky I think we can all admit but it's very feminine and adds to the elegant luxe feel and look of the entire bullet. It's almost like my little secret to ponder with each different name.
The colors in this set are a bit light and pink based more than anything so if you're not super into that Then Google swatches of each color so you know what to expect.
I love the outer packaging this came with. It's very thick and sturdy and looks nice and has a nice amd expensive looking texture to it. It also has a nice little round area for each refill and the tube and it's very securely packaged so I'd keep this for travel.
It's also packaged perfectly for that makeup lover in your life as a gift.
Overall I love the entire collection and am super happy I purchased it. I totally recommend.
I wouldn't suggest buying from anywhere but an authorized retailer like hourglass's website or sephora or you will most likely be getting a fake and it won't matter what you think you saved on it because it won't be anywhere near the quality and color and performance of the real thing.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Very good high quality lipstick. creamy and moisturizing long lasting formula. The packaging is pretty , looks and feels expensive. Only downside it's expensive for the amount of the product you get. But if you want to treat yourself it's exactly what you need
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I'm Addicted 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Most gorgeous packaging ever!
This lipstick is incredibly chic and luxe. It is definitely not an inexpensive purchase but if you are wanting to treat yourself this is the perfect option. The formula is creamy and so comfortable, not necessarily an all day wear but still very long lasting. This is a nice change from the matte lipsticks that have been so popular the last few years.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Secretly 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I only recommend this if you’re into collecting cool package cosmetics. The formula isnt really long lasting and there isn’t a great range of colors. Most are neutral. Easy to apply and feels nice and heavy. I dont recommend for someone who really wants variety and a nice long lasting lipstick but more of a vanity decoration or statement piece.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this lipstick! I purchased thru Sephora. And the color is to die for! I'm a first time user, and the awesome thing is you can refill them, it's long lasting and I will be purchasing other colors! Highly recommend for others to try!!!!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they really last all day?
Nicole G.
SANTA fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls ! I'm just wondering if these lipsticks come with a lot of product? If you twist them all the way up is there a good amount of product ? Thanks a bunch 😍 Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick