BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Caitlin B.
westminster, MD
Looovvveee this packaging. So chic! The formula is great too; creamy matte finish but doesn’t dry your lips out. Great selection of natural colors and brighter colors
Jamie M.
Review for: Secretly more...
Absolutely my favorite lipstick packaging of all time... there is no contest! The formula is beautiful, and because the lipstick is so small I. Circumference, it’s very easy to apply! Love that it’s refillable!
Dragana J.
Sydney
This is just a beautiful creation. I loved the look of the lipstick and had to buy it.. I have purchased 3 of these all three colours I love.. I actualy wish I could buy all of them . There all soo silky on the lips moisturising and give my lips a beautiful appearance. Love love love it.
Puneet G.
Vaudreuil-Dorion
Such a rich formula. And can we take a second to talk about the packaging? Omg it is nothing but pure elegance. I would recommend to anyone who looks to invest an luxury product as a long term. Since the outer part of the packaging is made with metal( not sure which one) and the lipstick itself are replaceable( they are quite affordable at 29.00 CAD). Thus, you only pay once for the packaging and keep buying the colours you like.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Review for: If Only more...
okay so I'm not crazy about the color of this one but I'm not going to hold that against hourglass because the color is beautiful I just feel like it's a little dark for me. But I'm in the pinky nude Obsession Club. I took pictures so you can see how beautiful the packaging is for this product. I mean it is seriously gorgeous. it is probably the best packaging that I've seen in awhile for a lipstick. it is also worth noting that it is not a light plastic case, it is actually a heavy case that screams "high end" Hourglass does not disappoint when it comes to packaging I feel like they always do such an amazing job. I have several different items from them and every single one of them is high quality. This lipstick is very moisturizing and not sticky at all. I have zero tolerance for sticky lipsticks and this one feels very nice. I cannot tell you how long this wears because I didn't wear it long because I was just trying to test the color. I just bought it and even though the color is a tad dark for me I am going to keep it because I do think it is beautiful and I need to Branch out and quit wearing pinky nude colors all the time lol
Abeera S.
Austin
All the shades they have are very good and it is the smoothest lip color I have come across..the brown shades are best in it
S M.
Review for: I'm Addicted more...
I love this lipstick so much. The packaging feels weighty and luxe, and the unique shape stands out in my makeup storage as well as any bag I put it in. The formula of the lipstick is also fantastic- it is a true cream finish that glides onto the lips effortlessly and has a light sheen that feels very comfortable on. The slim shape means I can skip lipliner because it provides enough precision alone, and after an hour or so the finish sets down to a more true comfort-matte finish. I own the shade I'm addicted, which is a beautiful wearable neutral pink shade on my tan skin. I can't wait to pick up some more shades from the line- I have a feeling I have found my new go-to lipstick! The price is the only con I can think of, it is pretty pricey (£28) and you don't get much product (0.9g).
Pii V.
Review for: The First Time more...
Love the packaging on these. Best for carrying around as it slips in your smallest bags so effortlessly. Love the fact that these are refillable to save on unnecessary packaging. The first time -shade was suprisingly beigey in person. I expected it to be more fresh peachy. The texture is quite heavy on these. You really feel you have a lipstick on. Moisturizing, but a bit heavy.
Demi R.
Adelaide
Review for: I Want, One Day, I've Never, I'll Never Stop, I've Been more...
Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick - I love these so much! First off, the packaging OMG! They're designed to look like cigars, but they're just so beautiful for the touch! They're all gold, and they're quite weighty! I love that you can refill them to save packaging! And I'm obsessed with how many shades they have available! They last all day, and feel so comfortable on the skin! The ones tagged above are some of my favourites! But I've tried about 15 of the shades haha!
Sara G.
Review for: I Desire more...
First of all, I’m a sucker for packaging. The packaging on this lipstick is what initially drew me towards it. Upon opening one and testing it on my hands in Sephora, I fell in love with the intense creamy color. I absolutely love how pigmented it is, and “I desire” is a vivid red-orange that looks very flattering on my pale but warm skin. The finish is very satiny. I wouldn’t say it’s moisturizing but it’s also not drying. The lasting power is great! I plan on buying it in other shades on my next splurge!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.