BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Its mediocre nothing crazy just a normal lip stick packaging is amazing remind me of Louis Vuitton lipstick it says refillable but I don't think it's worth it it's tiny like the product is worth$15 at best plz don't buy
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I'm not a huge fan of this lipstick. Personally, I believe this is too expensive, the amount of product you recieve is too little. The packaging is gourgeous but I am sure you can find better options at Sephora for a better price.

Also, the lipstick does not stay for more than 1 hour. I would definitely not reccomend this product. Sorry Hourglass. I recieve this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Secretly 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I only recommend this if you’re into collecting cool package cosmetics. The formula isnt really long lasting and there isn’t a great range of colors. Most are neutral. Easy to apply and feels nice and heavy. I dont recommend for someone who really wants variety and a nice long lasting lipstick but more of a vanity decoration or statement piece.
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Review for: I Lust For
The packaging is the best part for sure. I think it would be a gorgeous gift or bridal lipstick but the formula itself doesn't appear to be anything remarkable. It doesn't last much longer than your average cream lipstick and the price point is pretty high, even for the refills. It's a beautiful, luxury splurge for sure.
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: The First Time
Meh. Maybe I was expecting a lot more since this is from a luxury brand, but I did not like this lipstick. The pigmentation wasn't high intensity IMO, it wasn't long wearing, I didn't like the color and to make it somewhat wearable I had to add a lip liner and Smashbox Insta Matte Top Coat. It's unique in the fact that it is shaped differently and is refillable, but I wouldn't spend $34 for it. I received this for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Ashley T.
Review for: I've Never
GORGEOUS color, but so little product!!! The design is stunning, but I can't bring myself to use it.
Samantha M.
Review for: The First Time
I was super pumped to find out I was receiving this in a Voxbox. The packaging is so luxurious. It reminds me of those long cigarettes from Titanic. I got a peachy pink shade that I thought would suit me. It was a bit light for my skin tone but very pretty. My issue is with the texture of the lipstick. It feels perfectly fine on. It's lightweight and moisturizing and not at all sticky or uncomfortable. But when I look in the mirror it looks so drying. It applied patchy and exaggerated dry bits. It didn't fee like it but it was obvious when looking at it. I think for the price it should have been better. The packaging is lovely and if you want to go for that, its beautiful and high quality, but the lipstick itself didn't impress me.
Monica M.
Louisville , KY
Review for: The First Time
Not a big fan of this lipstick. It was thick and creamy and the color wasn't good for my skin tone. The minute I put anything to my lips it started to come off. I need a longer lasting lip wear for my lifestyle.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!