BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Sarah S.
St Catharines, ON
Review for: I Want more...
Its mediocre nothing crazy just a normal lip stick packaging is amazing remind me of Louis Vuitton lipstick it says refillable but I don't think it's worth it it's tiny like the product is worth$15 at best plz don't buy
Farjana H.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill I Crave 0.03 oz/ .9 g more...
These lipstick are really nice.  They don't tug and the quality is excellent.  However, for the price and amount of product you get it's not worth it.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Review for: One Day more...
I'm not a huge fan of this lipstick. Personally, I believe this is too expensive, the amount of product you recieve is too little. The packaging is gourgeous but I am sure you can find better options at Sephora for a better price.

Also, the lipstick does not stay for more than 1 hour. I would definitely not reccomend this product. Sorry Hourglass. I recieve this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own.
Tina L.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly feel that these are not worth the price tag. They look very nice and stylish but it is pretty pricey. The amount that you get is also not a lot. It goes on smooth but I would probably not purchase these again.
Abby M.
Auckland
I love the colour of this lipstick, I have ‘I’ve been’ and it’s quite a deep brown red with orangey undertones and I love it. I’ll admit because it’s a creme it’s doesn’t last that long but that’s just the kind of product it is, it has nothing to do with the quality of the product itself. It is of course on the pricier side but that’s expected when buying higher end product from brands like this. I love the fact that it’s refillable, so you can keep the gorgeous base part and get new colours for a cheaper price than buying the whole thing again, very cool idea
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
Review for: Secretly more...
I only recommend this if you’re into collecting cool package cosmetics. The formula isnt really long lasting and there isn’t a great range of colors. Most are neutral. Easy to apply and feels nice and heavy. I dont recommend for someone who really wants variety and a nice long lasting lipstick but more of a vanity decoration or statement piece.
Rita D.
Review for: If Only more...
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Review for: I Lust For more...
The packaging is the best part for sure. I think it would be a gorgeous gift or bridal lipstick but the formula itself doesn't appear to be anything remarkable. It doesn't last much longer than your average cream lipstick and the price point is pretty high, even for the refills. It's a beautiful, luxury splurge for sure.
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: I Wish more...
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Kendra D.
FARGO, ND
Review for: The First Time more...
Meh. Maybe I was expecting a lot more since this is from a luxury brand, but I did not like this lipstick. The pigmentation wasn't high intensity IMO, it wasn't long wearing, I didn't like the color and to make it somewhat wearable I had to add a lip liner and Smashbox Insta Matte Top Coat. It's unique in the fact that it is shaped differently and is refillable, but I wouldn't spend $34 for it. I received this for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.