BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: No One Knows more...
Incredible lipstick! To start, the packaging is absolutely Gorgeous and even if the product sucked I’d still love it for packaging alone. But the product is excellent! So pigmented, hydrating, and glides on so smoothly and effortlessly.
dianeelizabeth b.
Manila
Review for: My Favorite, I'm With You more...
I bought mine on Sephora app. Slim and encased in a gold and sleek packaging, I love its creamy satin-like finish. Long-wearing and soft on the lips, I use it almost everyday because it doesn’t smudge.Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Alyssa D.
Kailua, HI
Review for: I Lust For more...
Can’t stop wearing this lipstick it’s been so long since I’ve fell in love with an actual lipstick the formula and packaging are so amazing and I love the feel a must have in my book
MeTime M.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Refillable Lipstick Set My One Desire/ True Love Means/ You Are My more...
Holy smokes! I love this!!

The packaging is beautiful! Great for travel-- can switch off the lip colors or bring all three with you (whatever rocks your boat)

Price: pricey. That is the only con I have for this item. But hourglass products are great so if you collect make up or are a fan of other hourglass products-- go for it!

Each one of these are very pigmented! One swipe and done. Beautiful colors-- range from nude to bold! All of these colors look great with my light skin with yellow undertone. Very creamy and easy to apply. These also tint my lips a little and transfer-- which I'm fine with.
leah_mg G.
Edmonton
LOVE! This is a showstopper for sure. Not only is the lipstick a fantastic formula and have beautiful shades, but the packaging is gorgeous!!
Caroline L.
Ellicott City
Review for: I Can't Live Without more...
I love this lipstick formula. It’s long lasting, rich and opaque in just one swipe, and so comfortable. The packaging is gorgeous and luxe. It’s pricey for the amount of product you get, but the joy that this lipstick brings me is worth every penny.
jo j.
Morton Grove, IL
When I saw you tubers reviewing this I decided that I had to test it out myself. First of all the package is stunning. The actually lipsticks are really nice. They are really comfortable on the lips and they don’t smudge.
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: I Want more...
Eurgh. This product is EVERYTHING. First of all, the packaging. One thing I'm completely obsessed with Hourglass for is their whole branding and packaging on every product but this has to be the best one! When you pull it out in public you wouldn't know all it held was a small lipstick but you'll definitely be getting the questions! Gold and shaped like an old skinny cigarette, it's the perfect accessory and even when the lipstick is done, you'd still want to keep it! The best part is you only pay for the lipstick holder once and then the colours are interchangeable at a really affordable price! 'I want' is a nice nude pinky colour that goes really well with a brown liner. I would say the colour is quite universal and the best part is it's super moisturizing without having an obvious gloss. Really practical for every day wear. Obsessed obsessed obsessed!
Manda G.
Review for: One Time more...
These lipsticks are amazing! First off the packaging is gorgeous and like a work of art. And the color ranges are incredible. I have a few and love the way they look. They last a decent amount of time and I love the refill options. Such a great product.
Hannah J.
wrexham
Review for: I Desire, My Icon Is more...
Overall there's nothing to love about this lipstick, they are beautiful to apply and look at and you even look fancy when applying them out and about. Yes they are pricey but they are worth it purely for the packaging, yes i'm that girl who buys on packaging
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.