BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I Woke Up is a perfect mauve pink that isn't too warm or cool. This has to be my new favorite lipstick formula- or tied with Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution. The Confession lipstick has a plush hydrating feel that clings to the lips, key word clings. It feels like it molds to your lips in the most comfortable luxurious way. That feeling is everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick. It is a cream formula but I'd say it has a satin finish that doesn't budge or smear. It will slightly transfer to a cup but still leave color behind. I debated only purchasing a refill but you really do need to purchase one gold case and then can swap shades with refills but it's too flimsy without the case. Check out TheBeautyLookBook's website article where she swatches and lip swatches each shade. For the price it's a very small amount of product, but think about how often you actually finish a lipstick. That put it into perspective for me. 100% recommend.
Emily M.
SIngapore
I love these lipsticks so much I own twenty, most of them non refills. Yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for - the formula is spectacular, velvety but not heavy, smooth and forgiving, and longlasting. The colour range is stunning. Huge win for Hourglass.
Linda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick No One Knows 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
These Hourglass lippies are wonderful! The packaging: to die for! Sleek and elegant, it’s the lippie you want to freshen up in public. The colors: highly pigmented with a satin finish. I do recommend wearing a lip conditioner under them to keep your lips from drying.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the design of this lipstick and how easy it is to use and refill. The lip colors are moisturizing and very pigmented. The lipstick tube is super slim but tall so there is a decent amount of product in the lipstick. A great choice for a high end lipstick that is also cruelty free!
Ayane O.
Vancouver
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Just bought this today, and I'm already in love! It's smooth and creamy. It doesn't cling onto dry lips at all. It's thin, you can use it as a liner or lipstick. Nice packaging too. I'll definitely buy another shade.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Very good high quality lipstick. creamy and moisturizing long lasting formula. The packaging is pretty , looks and feels expensive. Only downside it's expensive for the amount of the product you get. But if you want to treat yourself it's exactly what you need
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm addicted to this lipstick! I purchased thru Sephora. And the color is to die for! I'm a first time user, and the awesome thing is you can refill them, it's long lasting and I will be purchasing other colors! Highly recommend for others to try!!!!
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Can't Live Without 0.3 oz/ 9 g
As everything with Hourglass...the pigment is insane. Beautiful lipsticks, makes me want one in every colour. The packaging is really classy and good for the environment seeing as it's refillable!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick At Night 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g
These. Lipsticks. Are. Amaaaaaazing. I'm so offended by the price but it is refillable and they are a bit cheaper. I opted to buy a beautiful red and everyday pink and will refill them with new ones next time! The colors are incredible. So richly pigmented and very comfortable longwear. I Desire is next on my list....
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
This color was so pretty on. Blended so well with my natural lips, enhanced natural plumped lips. Formula was amazing, was not sticky whatsoever, just the right amount of moisture. I noticed it stayed on for about 3 hours. Oh also the design is so freakin chic!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!