BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Review for: If Only more...
okay so I'm not crazy about the color of this one but I'm not going to hold that against hourglass because the color is beautiful I just feel like it's a little dark for me. But I'm in the pinky nude Obsession Club. I took pictures so you can see how beautiful the packaging is for this product. I mean it is seriously gorgeous. it is probably the best packaging that I've seen in awhile for a lipstick. it is also worth noting that it is not a light plastic case, it is actually a heavy case that screams "high end" Hourglass does not disappoint when it comes to packaging I feel like they always do such an amazing job. I have several different items from them and every single one of them is high quality. This lipstick is very moisturizing and not sticky at all. I have zero tolerance for sticky lipsticks and this one feels very nice. I cannot tell you how long this wears because I didn't wear it long because I was just trying to test the color. I just bought it and even though the color is a tad dark for me I am going to keep it because I do think it is beautiful and I need to Branch out and quit wearing pinky nude colors all the time lol
Abeera S.
Austin
All the shades they have are very good and it is the smoothest lip color I have come across..the brown shades are best in it
S M.
Review for: I'm Addicted more...
I love this lipstick so much. The packaging feels weighty and luxe, and the unique shape stands out in my makeup storage as well as any bag I put it in. The formula of the lipstick is also fantastic- it is a true cream finish that glides onto the lips effortlessly and has a light sheen that feels very comfortable on. The slim shape means I can skip lipliner because it provides enough precision alone, and after an hour or so the finish sets down to a more true comfort-matte finish. I own the shade I'm addicted, which is a beautiful wearable neutral pink shade on my tan skin. I can't wait to pick up some more shades from the line- I have a feeling I have found my new go-to lipstick! The price is the only con I can think of, it is pretty pricey (£28) and you don't get much product (0.9g).
Allison B.
Review for: The First Time more...
I don't even know how to give enough praise to this product - first, the gold case it comes in is absolutely gorgeous. The fact that it's refillable is a huge plus because it's so pretty, I wouldn't want to toss it.
It glides on so easily, The First Time is such a flattering neutral, and it lasts for hours at a time. It honestly defied all of my expectations!
I will absolutely purchase refills in this same color and will continue to recommend!
Toy P.
Mebane, NC
Review for: I'll Never Stop more...
I love the texture, shade and wear. it went on smooth and stayed on until I was ready to take it off. And the packaging is absolutely beautiful. I love that it is refillable and there are so many colors available.
Mariam A.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill I Crave 0.03 oz/ .9 g more...
The quality is there, but I hate how you don't get much product. Objectively, these are excellent quality. They are long wearing, don't sink into lip lines, and I love how slim they are. But 0.003 oz is well under the average, even for a luxe brand! I appreciate how they are bringing refills back though, I think it's something every brand should do, because it is more environmentally conscious.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: I've Never more...
A lovely and luxurious lipstick. From the look of the lipstick to how amazing it feels on the lips. It's hydrating and creamy. I can apply this lipstick and it can last for hours. It goes on so smooth and evenly on. Am simply obsessing over it. It goes everywhere with me, It never leaves my purse lol. It's like a cute accessory. I received It complementary for testing and reviewing in my VoxBox. But I alone have purchased more different shades at Sephora because on how much I love it lol. I would totally recommend it.
Makeda P.
Boston, MA
Review for: I Wish more...
I swatched a few of these colors at Sephora yesterday. I loved the pigment, the finish, and consistency of them. I will definitely be purchasing one of them soon
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: I'm Addicted more...
This packaging is everything! On top of being super chic I really love the texture and color pigmentation of this new lippie! It's a beautiful satin finish, not too glossy, not matte... I really loved it. It lasted about 3-4 hours out at dinner with only applying a gloss on top one time. Pricier but worth it. You barely need any product!
Lorraine T.
Review for: I Wish, You Can Find Me more...
So creamy glides on perfectly and the color lasts all day long. Tried a sample and I can't wait to go go back and buy the whole product!
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.