BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: I'll Never Stop
LUXURY LOOK AND FEEL! the unique packaging meets the feel of these lipsticks, it's comfortable while long lasting and highly pigmented! it was my first time using an hourglass product and i will say, i will be a repeat!
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I'm Addicted 0.3 oz/ 9 g
So the idea is FABULOUS. I'm a little crunchy myself and like the idea of refilling a product to help keep waste down. But just like with everything it costs more to do so. I wish the refill was much cheaper to purchase. Especially bc the lip stick is just ok.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Five stars for sure!! The packaging?? So sleek, gorgeous, & luxurious. The product, beautiful, creamy, doesn't dry the lips, & doesn't feather or crease. It's totally worth the price!!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
This color was so pretty on. Blended so well with my natural lips, enhanced natural plumped lips. Formula was amazing, was not sticky whatsoever, just the right amount of moisture. I noticed it stayed on for about 3 hours. Oh also the design is so freakin chic!
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
This is hands down the best lipstick I have ever tried! I've already started to stock up on different shades! Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this gem of a lipstick! If you haven't tried it already, just know that it's definitely worth the splurge.
Kristina P.
Review for: The First Time
This product is long wearing, the formula is opaque, comfortable on my mouth and the packaging is gorgeous. This product was complementary from the brand and influenster for testing purposes. I would buy it and in many more shades.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I'm Addicted 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick No One Knows 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick You Can Find Me 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Kissed 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick My Favorite 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Believe 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Always 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Can't Wait 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick When I'm With You 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Live For 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Desire 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Crave 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick My Icon Is 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Secretly 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Can't Live Without 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick At Night 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Been 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Time 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If I Could 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick When I'm Alone 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Hide My 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase.
Sara G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Kissed 0.3 oz/ 9 g
This is a beautiful lipstick. The packaging is absolutely stunning. I picked this up at Sephora in Las Vegas after a recommendation from an advisor. The formula is comfortable however it is not special and not very long wearing. I am not planning on repurchasing.
Toy P.
Mebane, NC
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I love the texture, shade and wear. it went on smooth and stayed on until I was ready to take it off. And the packaging is absolutely beautiful. I love that it is refillable and there are so many colors available.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Believe 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Love! I'm so happy that I purchased this! The finish is gorgeous and I love that they offer refills period but for them to be cheaper is even better. The pigmentation is gorgeous and honestly I'm going to purchase more from Sephora now.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!