BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
London C.
Review for: I Want more...
My new go to nude lip. It gets points for it's appearance and it's performance. It is so creamy and easy to apply while also durable. It lasts you through a meal or a night out. It's also very convenient having it be refillable instead of having to buy a new case like the rest you only have to replace the lipstick itself!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
Review for: I Wish more...
These lip colors are absolutely stunning so creamy and pigmented. The packaging is to die for so beautiful with its gold stiletto looking package! I love how it's refillable as well!! I received this product from influenster complimentary for review and I'm so excited that I was put into this box for reviewing! It's gorgeous!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: I Wish more...
I love the color selection for this lipstick, there are plenty of flattering nudes and bright colors. The component is really unique and innovative, it's genius that it's refillable. I tried this product out in store as part of an Influenster contest.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop more...
I really like this lipstick! I've been trying to look for a nude and this ones really nice. It covers my pigmented lips really nicely and shows up more brown which is what I'm looking for. It's super creamy, isn't drying at all and fades nicely. I am giving it 4 stars for how little product you get for the price!
Alison B.
Review for: I Desire more...
-=in the realm of high intensity colored lipsticks, I like this because you can switch out the colors using the same gold applicator. But it's kind of a gimmick. The slimline lipstick is a good one, but do we really need this much interchangeability? Love Hourglass for creative design and great colors.
Ebony C.
Washington, DC
Review for: I've Never more...
@Influenster #ConfessionUltraSlim #MySecretWeapon #Contest @hourglasscosmetics @HourglassMakeUp glides on like butter and soooo soft. I gave this product a 4 rating simply because of my complexation certain colors don't suit me well.
Amber E.
Review for: If Only more...
I bought this mainly for the beautiful packaging. The lipstick is very pigmented and glides smoothly. The color is a beautiful deeper my lips but better shade on me. The lipstick is also very easy to hold due to its shape. It is pricey but I definitely think feeling like a femme fatale is worth it.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
I bought the color "I'm addicted" in store. It is quite pricey for a small amount of product. You are paying for the packaging. The formula was creamy and lasted 6 hours with eating a greasy lunch. It was super comfortable on my lips and I loved the color. I might buy some refills since they are cheaper.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Review for: I Want more...
Every single color from this collection is AMAZING. The formula is superb and it's actually passed MAC in my favorite lipsticks. I bought 3 colors, but I've been wearing I Want every day since I bought it because it's a perfect nude lip for me. I also love the idea of a refillable lipstick!
Fabiola G.
Review for: I'll Never Stop more...
Let me start by saying that the packaging is gorgeous, so luxurious and looks great on my vanity. The slim design is great. The pigmentation is great, one swipe does it and delivers a great color payoff. I got the color I'll never stop and this color I feel would look great on anyone.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.