BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Ebony C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
@Influenster #ConfessionUltraSlim #MySecretWeapon #Contest @hourglasscosmetics @HourglassMakeUp glides on like butter and soooo soft. I gave this product a 4 rating simply because of my complexation certain colors don't suit me well.
Amber E.
New York
Review for: If Only
I bought this mainly for the beautiful packaging. The lipstick is very pigmented and glides smoothly. The color is a beautiful deeper my lips but better shade on me. The lipstick is also very easy to hold due to its shape. It is pricey but I definitely think feeling like a femme fatale is worth it.
Christina L.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the color "I'm addicted" in store. It is quite pricey for a small amount of product. You are paying for the packaging. The formula was creamy and lasted 6 hours with eating a greasy lunch. It was super comfortable on my lips and I loved the color. I might buy some refills since they are cheaper.
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Every single color from this collection is AMAZING. The formula is superb and it's actually passed MAC in my favorite lipsticks. I bought 3 colors, but I've been wearing I Want every day since I bought it because it's a perfect nude lip for me. I also love the idea of a refillable lipstick!
Faby G.
Review for: I'll Never Stop
Let me start by saying that the packaging is gorgeous, so luxurious and looks great on my vanity. The slim design is great. The pigmentation is great, one swipe does it and delivers a great color payoff. I got the color I'll never stop and this color I feel would look great on anyone.
JASIE A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Can't Live Without 0.3 oz/ 9 g, I'll Never Stop
This lipstick is so beautiful. The packaging is out of this world classy. I love it and it so unique. I have never seen a liptick like this. The color stays on for long, it doesn't dry your lips. It's just the perfect formula. Please hourglass keep up the good work. Thank you.
Salisha D.
Review for: I'll Never Stop
The packaging was just soo cute and glam! I loved the gold and also how slim it is. The lipstick itself is a really good formula, not drying at all. I didn't find that it stayed on very long, but really liked the product regardless
Saher J.
Sterling, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If I Could 0.3 oz/ 9 g
The packaging is so exquisite and unique that everyone will know that this is a very thought out product. I love this color and the way it glides on to your lips is wonderful. So far I've used it sparingly but will try out another color soon to see if it lasts the whole day!
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Love this! Can't put it down, I honestly can't remember a time when I enjoyed a lipstick formula this much. The color I Wish is perfect for my skin tone which is pale with yellow undertones. It compliments it perfectly and is comfortable to wear. Also doesn't settle into my fine lines.
Taylor T.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick At Night 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g
These. Lipsticks. Are. Amaaaaaazing. I'm so offended by the price but it is refillable and they are a bit cheaper. I opted to buy a beautiful red and everyday pink and will refill them with new ones next time! The colors are incredible. So richly pigmented and very comfortable longwear. I Desire is next on my list....
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they really last all day?
Nicole G.
SANTA fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls ! I'm just wondering if these lipsticks come with a lot of product? If you twist them all the way up is there a good amount of product ? Thanks a bunch 😍 Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick