BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Review for: The First Time more...
Omg I love this lipstick it smells great the packaging looks so expensive and it's heavy the formula is creamy and pigmented I absolutely love the fact you can refill it also you get a lot of product so you won't have to worry about refilling it very often two to three lip swatches last atleast an hour or a little more
Ivy B.
Norwalk, IA
Review for: I Lust For more...
The packaging is the best part for sure. I think it would be a gorgeous gift or bridal lipstick but the formula itself doesn't appear to be anything remarkable. It doesn't last much longer than your average cream lipstick and the price point is pretty high, even for the refills. It's a beautiful, luxury splurge for sure.
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: One Day more...
This is the perfect pinkish nude. I actually get excited to touch up my lipstick in public because the applicator is so sleek and looks like a fashion accessory. You can tell it's high quality because of the sheer weight of it (which I personally love).
Amanda B.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: If Only more...
To start, the color is pretty. I liked a lot of the colors but chose this one to try. I'm pretty picky about my lips and I absolute hate pilling in a lipstick. The texture is nice- glides on. However, the staying power is not so good. In my picture, you can see on my upper lip where it slid right off...
Bijou M.
WOW! The packaging on this lipstick could not be any more perfect ..AND it's refillable! The body has weight to it so you can really feel the quality and this color is PERF now my new favorite nude! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick in the shade "The First Time" - HUGE thank you to @HourglassCosmetics and @Influenster for sending these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love the packaging and the message on this product! I think it's cute and sexy at the same time. However, the price for the amount of product you get is a little ridiculous. The color selection is incredible as well as the product itself. It has great staying power and doesn't feather, but the price kills me. You can of course buy the refill also. Love the concept hate the price.
Kaliyah S.
Review for: I've Never more...
The perfect nude color . Goes with ALL skin tones in my opinion. Smooth application & love that it is refillable! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick Definitely would recommend to others! I have!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: I Woke Up more...
I had to order from Sephora I picked a nude color that I would wear often, I woke up is a nice nude that has a bit of pink so it pops on my medium skin tone. I love love the packaging on this product it makes me feel like a James Bond Villian. I am so here for this packaging!
SAMANTHA P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: I'll Never Stop more...
This may have not been the best nude color for my skin tone but I am grateful to have received this lipstick. The formula and the packaging are ideal. I like the smoothness of the product even though it is a matte. I also like the fact that this product is smaller in size so my application is easier. Lastly I like the sleek packaging and the versatility
Briana I.
Review for: I Lust For more...
How cute is the gold applicator? This Hourglass nude lipstick is the perfect shade if you like the peachy tones. It's creamy, easy to apply, easy to contour the lips shape, long lasting and such a pretty shade! I love how you can go into your local sephora and get this applicator refilled with any shades you want to try! How fun is that?
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.