BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How absolutely stunning is @hourglasscosmetics's Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick?! ūüíú This color is called, The First Time. It's extremely pigmented, very comfortable to wear as it doesn't feel heavy on your lips. Plus, the packaging is simply gorgeous. It feels and looks extremely luxurious. I received this product complimentary from @influenster.

#ConfessionUltraSlim #MySecretWeapon #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster @Hourglasscosmetics *This is my honest opinion, I was not compensated for this review*
Edith G.
Richmond, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I really like this lipstick. It goes on smoothly on the lips and this particular color is great, an almost nude but brownish color. I also love the packaging! It literally looks like a pen, but a fancy heavy one. Great to carry it around in your purse and show it off. And to top it all of, it's gold! Only down side about it to ME is that it is not matte, but that's only bc I love matte lipsticks. But patting it off with a tissue will make it matte. Little tip for you guys. :)

-@edi_garciam
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I feel like this is a good product but you don't get a lot of it for the price which is disappointing. Hourglass is one of my favorite brands but I wish you got more product for the price of it. Or the price was a little cheaper
Natalie W.
Chicago , IL
Review for: The First Time
I love this product. The packaging is a gold slim stick that looks and feels luxurious. These lipsticks are refillable so when it runs out you don't have to buy a whole new one you just buy the refill which is absolutely genius. I chose the color "The first time" and it's the perfect peachy nude. Two thumbs up!
Carson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
NEW OBSESSION! First of all, the formula is super creamy and really easy to apply which I love! The shades are beautiful, I can't decide which shade I love the most and the COOLEST part about this product is that the lipstick is refillable! The packaging is gorgeous as well!
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Love this new refillable lipstick by Hourglass! Creamy pigment with a smaller shape so application is more precise! Thin and fits in your pocket! Perfect for on-the-go! Seriously such an amazing concept to do a re-fillable lipstick! Switch them out easily into one applicator! Why hasn't anyone else thought of this yet?!
** I tested the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in store as part of a contest.
michanna m.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If I Could 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Kissed 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Believe 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Can't Wait 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Desire 0.3 oz/ 9 g
These lipsticks are beautiful in texture and in all of the colors offered. They also are super longwearing which is awesome! The two major issues are that they are way too tiny!! After about two weeks of every day wear, it's a wrap! It's nice that they are refillable but for $38 a pop, and for only two weeks of wear, I'm gonna have to pass.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I'm Addicted 0.3 oz/ 9 g
This packaging is everything! On top of being super chic I really love the texture and color pigmentation of this new lippie! It's a beautiful satin finish, not too glossy, not matte... I really loved it. It lasted about 3-4 hours out at dinner with only applying a gloss on top one time. Pricier but worth it. You barely need any product!
Marina B.
Review for: I'm With You, The First Time
Formula feels nice and clings to lips (in a good way!), but I didn't like this color and it got a little uneven at times. Maybe if I tried a color I liked more, I'd like it better. I like the packing as it makes it way easier to apply than a traditional bullet. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Tianna G.
Windham , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick delivers creamy, saturated, long-wearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering. Each lipstick is encapsulated in a sleek gold applicator to provide the ultimate control to precisely accentuate, contour, and define the lips. It starts at $34 for first one and $22 for refill. It's quite pricey but a nice product but the cost made me only give it 4 stars
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!