BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Kendra D.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: The First Time
Meh. Maybe I was expecting a lot more since this is from a luxury brand, but I did not like this lipstick. The pigmentation wasn't high intensity IMO, it wasn't long wearing, I didn't like the color and to make it somewhat wearable I had to add a lip liner and Smashbox Insta Matte Top Coat. It's unique in the fact that it is shaped differently and is refillable, but I wouldn't spend $34 for it. I received this for free from Influenster in return for my honest review.
Emily B.
Review for: I Lust For
This ultra-slim gold applicator and luxurious creamy lipstick, delivers a saturated, long-wearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering.
My 1st impressions for this slim gold applicator was easy to hold and control for precise application. My 2nd impression,is that the lipstick glided on in one opaque swipe. It gave full-coverage color that didn’t streak or look patchy. I was super impressed with the color payoff and pigmentation. Last vut not least my 3rd impression, the formula felt hydrating and comfortable, and the satin finish wore well for hours without fading, flaking, or drying out my lips.
& I received this product from Influenster for testing purpose!
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: The First Time
I tried these lipsticks at Sephora as part of the Hourglass virtual vox and they are the nicest, chicest and long lasting lipsticks I've ever tried! The colors are beautiful and rich, the formula it's nice, soft and feels luxurious, I tried them and after a long day wearing them I had to remove them with micellar water and even then they left me with stained lips (not that I complain, I like the look) love it! I recommend them
Arlene S.
woodbury, MN
Review for: I'll Never Stop
When you come to this product you really need to be luxury oriented. The price for the amount of product (with the holder) is really spendy and there are other dupes out there for the lipstick itself. The packing on the other hand is something special and when you apply your lippie you just feel luxe. The lipstick itself is creamy and wears really well. The color I have, I'll never stop, is a comfort matte. Like other lipsticks it isn't transfer proof but last a long time. Overall I really like this product and would recommend it to those who are looking for luxury beauty.
Rachel B.
Depew, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick At Night 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Okay Hourglass is quickly becoming one of my new favorite product lines!!

Pros:
Beautiful gold tone packaging
Sleek design
Creamy formula
Goes on smooth
High pigmentation
Non drying

Cons:
Because the package is so small, you can potentially lose it quite easily

Between the creamy formula, smooth application, and moisturizing formula I confidently say that this product certainly gives a whole lotta bang for your buck. Yes it's initially $34, but refills are only $22 which is really no more than you'd pay for a standard lipstick.

Definitely buying refills in different shades!
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: The First Time
I received this product complimentary from Influenster but my opinions are my own!

This is a great color for me because I have pale skin and blonde hair. At first I thought it was going to be too light but it is the perfect natural nude color for me. I think the packaging is so fun. It feels very expensive and high end. The lipstick isn't necessarily long wearing but it stays like normal lipstick does. Overall I really love this and I'm going to wear it more often!
Allison B.
Review for: The First Time
I don't even know how to give enough praise to this product - first, the gold case it comes in is absolutely gorgeous. The fact that it's refillable is a huge plus because it's so pretty, I wouldn't want to toss it.
It glides on so easily, The First Time is such a flattering neutral, and it lasts for hours at a time. It honestly defied all of my expectations!
I will absolutely purchase refills in this same color and will continue to recommend!
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
Review for: The First Time, The First Time
I love the color and the packaging is gorgeous! I find that because I love to eat that I prefer matte lippies over creamy ones. I used this as a base under my matte lippie and it worked perfectly to keep my lips moisturized and the color matched my matte lip perfectly. Usually I will fill in my lips with a liner to provide a base for my matte lippies but this worked WAY better. This lipstick is beautiful on its own, but like I said I prefer matte liquid lips as they last longer through eating and drinking so keep in mind that this is not a matte finish so it will rub off.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: The First Time
First off, the packaging is beautiful. The gold tube is easy to adjust and could fit in a small clutch. Second, the lipstick has a nice scent and goes on smooth. My complaints are small: the color was the wrong choice for my light complexion (my fault!) and didn't stand out enough. It was a long enough wear, but felt a little clumpy on the one dry spot on my lips. I would recommend exfoliation before applying to get a longer, smoother wear.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How absolutely stunning is @hourglasscosmetics's Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick?! 💜 This color is called, The First Time. It's extremely pigmented, very comfortable to wear as it doesn't feel heavy on your lips. Plus, the packaging is simply gorgeous. It feels and looks extremely luxurious. I received this product complimentary from @influenster.

#ConfessionUltraSlim #MySecretWeapon #Contest #Complimentary @Influenster @Hourglasscosmetics *This is my honest opinion, I was not compensated for this review*
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!