BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the design of this lipstick and how easy it is to use and refill. The lip colors are moisturizing and very pigmented. The lipstick tube is super slim but tall so there is a decent amount of product in the lipstick. A great choice for a high end lipstick that is also cruelty free!
Amanda G.
Review for: One Time more...
These lipsticks are amazing! First off the packaging is gorgeous and like a work of art. And the color ranges are incredible. I have a few and love the way they look. They last a decent amount of time and I love the refill options. Such a great product.
Jennifer J.
92 Pheonix Ct. Waverly, GA
Review for: I Woke Up more...
I'm addicted to this lipstick! I purchased thru Sephora. And the color is to die for! I'm a first time user, and the awesome thing is you can refill them, it's long lasting and I will be purchasing other colors! Highly recommend for others to try!!!!
Ro T.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Refillable Lipstick Set My One Desire/ True Love Means/ You Are My more...
An all time favorite. Feels luxurious and feminine without breaking your bank. It's refillable with a sleek gold pen like handle. A great gift for an Hourglass fan like myself. Glides on smooth and color looks and feels rich. Amazing product!
Jenni R.
Review for: One Time more...
Ohhhh how I love this lipcolor. Let's just get the obvious, the packaging, out of the way first. Gold, heavy, elegant with an edge. Women who have not an inkling of hand to hand skills or know what it means to rack a slide, will suddenly feel like a bona fide badass when they whip out this stiletto/shiv/tactical pen shaped applicator. This is not cheap, gold painted plastic...it has heft, it's the real deal. And what is inside is every bit worth the extraordinary presentation. Not a dead-flat matte finish, but not quite a dewy satin either. The color payoff is lovely and very long lasting, even through dining and drinking. I chose "One Time" which is a deeper rose that is light, pretty and modest with one light swipe, but transforms to full on, hot, pouty, French girl rose with more deliberate application (which is very easy given the slim stick - excellent for the Cupid's bow). And I adore the ability to switch out colors in the applicator with available refills. The only reason I gave this 5-star product four stars instead is the price, which may be very off putting to some. The actual lipstick amount is pretty paltry, and given the price tag, it is some of the most expensive lipstick per ounce on the market. (But did I mention how preeeettttyy it is?) Also, the shade descriptions on the site are not very accurate and this is a pain for online ordering. But if you can swatch shades in store, don't mind the initial investment in the lipstick with applicator, and love the idea of switching out shades, this is a top notch product!
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: I Wish more...
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
This is my latest lip obsession! The packaging is stunning alone but whats inside is even better. This listick goes on smoothe, long lasting, and the colors are beautiful! This would be a great gift!
Danielle C.
Review for: No One Knows, If Only, I Woke Up more...
Very beautiful. Very pigmented. Very sheik and classy packaging. The thin tip of the lipstick makes it very easy to apply. The colors are intense and go on beautifully! Very nice lipsticks.
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: I Crave more...
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: I've Never more...
A lovely and luxurious lipstick. From the look of the lipstick to how amazing it feels on the lips. It's hydrating and creamy. I can apply this lipstick and it can last for hours. It goes on so smooth and evenly on. Am simply obsessing over it. It goes everywhere with me, It never leaves my purse lol. It's like a cute accessory. I received It complementary for testing and reviewing in my VoxBox. But I alone have purchased more different shades at Sephora because on how much I love it lol. I would totally recommend it.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.