BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: I Lust For
Completely impressed with this new @hourglasscosmetics Confession refillable lipstick! I was a little thrown off by the packaging but it kind of reminds me of those glamorous 1920s cigarette holders. It's such a luscious formula that glides on with ease and feels so buttery on the lips. I love the shade they sent me, a perfect peachy nude. The gold applicator can be used interchangeably with every shade in the collection! So once one shade is gone you can replace it with any color you desire! Talk about innovative! Thank you so much @influenster for sending me this complimentary product for testing purposes! It hasn't left my purse yet! 🙏
Ellina P.
Lunenburg, MA
Review for: I Lust For
This packaging is unique and gorgeous, but the lipstick is fairly standard. It's nice, almost fully opaque, comfortable, and lasts quite well for a standard lipstick. The slim bullet and handle make it really easy to apply and the handle makes the whole thing more fun. It's made this way so that the lipstick is well balanced during application. It looks cool and stabby. This shade was not for me though. Much too peachy. But nice lipstick overall.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick When I'm With You 0.3 oz/ 9 g
It was love at first wear. It's shape allows for precise and easy application and the pigment is incredible. Normally I use lip liner under to intensify the color and give shape and definition but with this lipstick, no need to even use the lip liner. Full coverage in one swipe and the formula is actually quite comfortable and long lasting. I drank and ate and the color stayed put. I'll definitely be getting more refills, the colors are so good even my husband complimented
Samantha M.
Review for: The First Time
I was super pumped to find out I was receiving this in a Voxbox. The packaging is so luxurious. It reminds me of those long cigarettes from Titanic. I got a peachy pink shade that I thought would suit me. It was a bit light for my skin tone but very pretty. My issue is with the texture of the lipstick. It feels perfectly fine on. It's lightweight and moisturizing and not at all sticky or uncomfortable. But when I look in the mirror it looks so drying. It applied patchy and exaggerated dry bits. It didn't fee like it but it was obvious when looking at it. I think for the price it should have been better. The packaging is lovely and if you want to go for that, its beautiful and high quality, but the lipstick itself didn't impress me.
Arelis G.
Review for: I Lust For
The @hourglasscosmetics Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick is amazing 👌🏻💄 The packaging is so sleek and luxurious!! Each Ultra Slim Lipstick is encapsulated in a sleek gold applicator to provide the ultimate control to precisely accentuate and define the lips. The applicator can be used interchangeably with all 30 shades in the collection. The formula delivers a saturated, long-wearing color with a beautiful satin finish. The lipstick did not smudge and the formula was very comfortable on my lips. Mine is in the shade I Lust For which is a peachy nude that would look good on many skin tones. Thank you so much @influenster for sending me this lipstick complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my ow
Christina F.
Review for: The First Time
First of let's start with the packaging, it is sexy, sleek, and gold. The color I received is the first time: a pink, beige, nude color. Perfect for summer days! I started by applying it on the outside of my lips, and work my way in towards the middle. The number one reason this is a keeper in my opinion it's because it does not leave my lips dry. This is a major concern of mine because most of my lipsticks end up in the garbage. Secondly, it truly is long-lasting. I applied mine at 8 o'clock in the morning and then I reapplied it only once more at 3 PM in the afternoon. I'm absolutely obsessed with it and I cannot wait to try all of the other 29 shades. Oh, did I mention that this is reusable as well! #NoMoreWasting
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Review for: The First Time
I tested @hourglasscosmetics' NEW #ConfessionUltraSlim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in store at @sephora recently for my #HourglassVirtualVox from @Hourglasscosmetics and @Influenster💄💋I chose #MyFirstTime, a gorgeous pinky beige shade that I absolutely fell in love with! This has become #MySecretWeapon for long lasting, matte lips with to die for refillable packaging!!😍🖤💄❤️💋I'm so happy I was selected as part of this #Contest because honestly, I usually shy away from matte lipsticks because they leave my lips dry and the color would fade and flake as it did. NOT SO with this amazing product that I highly recommend for those that like matte or those newbies like myself just searching for the right one!! Definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I honestly love the packaging it looks so so rich! The long handle makes it a little awkward to apply at first but you definitely get used to it. The color payoff is nice, it's not super creamy so it was a little rough when I applied it. I got the color " I'll never stop " and it's a beautiful nude! I'm a medium skin tone so by itself it totally washes me out! I paired it with a darker lip liner and I love it! It's great with a gloss on top too! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase but I'm so happy that I was able to try it! It's great for those no makeup makeup days!
Erin P.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: The First Time
Packaging has never been a make or break for me when it comes to makeup, but this lipstick changed that. This lipstick doubles as an accessory, and I love pulling it out of my purse when I'm out.

The lipstick color is my current favorite. It is the perfect nude, with a slight deep pink hue. The stick itself is very thin, which allows more precise application.

The only negative would be the amount of product. This stick won't last long at all. Maybe 2 weeks if used daily. It is truly a great product otherwise.
HELEN J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I revived my Hourgrass Confession lipstick in the color "I'll never stop" and as soon as opened up my package I was IN LOVE. The packaging is absolutely amazing and the style of the lipstick is to die for. When I initially saw the color I knew it would be a great fit for me is a darker pink nudish maube color that would look absolutely amazing with my complexion. Best part about it is that it is a long wear lipstick and also that I can keep the packaging and replace the lipstick stick once it finishes. IN LOVE
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!