BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Very good high quality lipstick. creamy and moisturizing long lasting formula. The packaging is pretty , looks and feels expensive. Only downside it's expensive for the amount of the product you get. But if you want to treat yourself it's exactly what you need
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Crave 0.3 oz/ 9 g
This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone
I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling).
I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything.
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lovely and luxurious lipstick. From the look of the lipstick to how amazing it feels on the lips. It's hydrating and creamy. I can apply this lipstick and it can last for hours. It goes on so smooth and evenly on. Am simply obsessing over it. It goes everywhere with me, It never leaves my purse lol. It's like a cute accessory. I received It complementary for testing and reviewing in my VoxBox. But I alone have purchased more different shades at Sephora because on how much I love it lol. I would totally recommend it.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick No One Knows 0.3 oz/ 9 g
The little gold slim case is super chic and totally easy to slip in anything on the go, like a pocket or a small bag. However, with the price being a bit on the high side for lipstick, i dont think id be traveling with it, as i would leave it safely at home and use it for speacial occasions! The lipstick is long lasting, non drying, kind of moisturizing actually, and the paintbrush like applicator helps you to apply spot on with out a mess. The cons: expensive, and no shades with shimmer or high gloss. My tips: buy terracotta rose or another matte shade, use for special occasions, and dust on some highlighter prior to blotting on a tissue!
#hourglassconfessions #virtualvox #contest @influenster
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: The First Time
I am giving it 4 stars because I have to confess I did not love the color. I get it - it's nude but also pretty much exactly the same shade as my skin. I like having a bit of a color. My lips have more pigmentation naturally than with this lipstick. Check out the picture and see it for yourself.
I'm also blonde so I felt somewhat washed off. It's a shame because the texture is amazing,. I love the feeling of it on my lips and also how it applies so smoothly. The packaging is super high-end. My husband thought it was one of my fancy pens. I like the fact it's refillable so I am pretty sure I will be getting another color that suits me better!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Review for: You Can Find Me
I got to try these in the store as a part of Influenster contest. I tried the shades "you can find me", "i crave", "i believe" and I was nothing short of amazed. My favorite shade was you can find me as i wanted a coral shade that can be worn daily. The creamy texture of these lipsticks assures that lips will be well hydrated. The ultra slim and sleek look of these can attract you . Best part being these are refillable, how cool is that ! Though a bit pricey but worth it! Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Gigie M.
Review for: I Lust For
I have to be honest that I'm here for the packaging! The gold applicator feels extremely luxurious. The slim bullet and handle makes it really easy and precise to define your lips. The formula itself is a high pigmented, creamy, and smooth without drying your lips. It's not transfer-proof and I had to reapply after meal but I don't really mind since it's very comfortable to wear. The shade range is great, there is color for everyone's tastes. And the coolest part is that the lipstick is refillable! Definitely worth the splurge and I would get refill in another colors! *I received this product complimentary from influenster for review purposes. All opinions are my own. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Erika L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I love this lipstick because it's creamy and beautiful. Great color pay off and nice consistency. Love the satin finish. It didn't feather or smudge on me. However, it is not long wearing and it comes with less than 1 gram of product, which is a very small amount! Considering this retails for $34 ($22 for refills), I would expect more product. It doesn't bother me that its not longwearing because it's comfortable and layers nicely, so reapplication is easy. It also fades in an even way, so I didn't end up with that lipstick line just around the outer area of the lips. The packaging is beautiful and the quality of the product is nice.  I wear it on the regular.  So while I wish it had more product and it did everything it claimed to, I'd still buy it (as a little luxury treat).
Shannon E.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: I Lust For
Completely impressed with this new @hourglasscosmetics Confession refillable lipstick! I was a little thrown off by the packaging but it kind of reminds me of those glamorous 1920s cigarette holders. It's such a luscious formula that glides on with ease and feels so buttery on the lips. I love the shade they sent me, a perfect peachy nude. The gold applicator can be used interchangeably with every shade in the collection! So once one shade is gone you can replace it with any color you desire! Talk about innovative! Thank you so much @influenster for sending me this complimentary product for testing purposes! It hasn't left my purse yet! 🙏
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!