BY HOURGLASS

Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.

Features And Benefits:

• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free

I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]

How To Use:

• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.

How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use

Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
  • "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
  • "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
  • "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
Holly K.
Review for: I Woke Up more...
I Woke Up is a perfect mauve pink that isn't too warm or cool. This has to be my new favorite lipstick formula- or tied with Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution. The Confession lipstick has a plush hydrating feel that clings to the lips, key word clings. It feels like it molds to your lips in the most comfortable luxurious way. That feeling is everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick. It is a cream formula but I'd say it has a satin finish that doesn't budge or smear. It will slightly transfer to a cup but still leave color behind. I debated only purchasing a refill but you really do need to purchase one gold case and then can swap shades with refills but it's too flimsy without the case. Check out TheBeautyLookBook's website article where she swatches and lip swatches each shade. For the price it's a very small amount of product, but think about how often you actually finish a lipstick. That put it into perspective for me. 100% recommend.
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: I Want more...
Eurgh. This product is EVERYTHING. First of all, the packaging. One thing I'm completely obsessed with Hourglass for is their whole branding and packaging on every product but this has to be the best one! When you pull it out in public you wouldn't know all it held was a small lipstick but you'll definitely be getting the questions! Gold and shaped like an old skinny cigarette, it's the perfect accessory and even when the lipstick is done, you'd still want to keep it! The best part is you only pay for the lipstick holder once and then the colours are interchangeable at a really affordable price! 'I want' is a nice nude pinky colour that goes really well with a brown liner. I would say the colour is quite universal and the best part is it's super moisturizing without having an obvious gloss. Really practical for every day wear. Obsessed obsessed obsessed!
Rita D.
Review for: If Only more...
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
MeTime M.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Refillable Lipstick Set My One Desire/ True Love Means/ You Are My more...
Holy smokes! I love this!!

The packaging is beautiful! Great for travel-- can switch off the lip colors or bring all three with you (whatever rocks your boat)

Price: pricey. That is the only con I have for this item. But hourglass products are great so if you collect make up or are a fan of other hourglass products-- go for it!

Each one of these are very pigmented! One swipe and done. Beautiful colors-- range from nude to bold! All of these colors look great with my light skin with yellow undertone. Very creamy and easy to apply. These also tint my lips a little and transfer-- which I'm fine with.
Kristen M.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill I Crave 0.03 oz/ .9 g more...
Love this lipstick! It’s super creamy and Long wearing on the lips. I really like the idea of refills that are $12 cheaper than the lipstick with the gold tube so I can save money when I run out of product. It’s also really convenient that these refills can be used as lipsticks by themselves so you don’t even need the gold tube!
Linda M.
This set is not only beautiful, but cost effective if you wanted a set of these lippies. These are creamy, satin finish lipsticks that are highly pigmented and extremely comfortable on the lips. I have actually recommended this to Sephora employees that loved this lineup!
Maria P.
This Hourglass ultra slim refillable lipstick packaging and formula is amazing. I love how comfortable and pigmented it is along with the luxurious gold applicator I love that it will stay on until I want to take it off. The only dislike was that I had to use a lipliner to get that perfect line. I am very impressed that it is refillable, and that I do not have to throw away that gold applicator in the trash.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: No One Knows more...
Incredible lipstick! To start, the packaging is absolutely Gorgeous and even if the product sucked I’d still love it for packaging alone. But the product is excellent! So pigmented, hydrating, and glides on so smoothly and effortlessly.
Ro T.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Lipstick Archive more...
I have the Confession Refillable Lipstick set. It comes with three different shades...pink nude, mauve and a rose brown. The gold applicator is beautiful. As much as I love Hourglass and my first go to is lipstick, I can't justify buying this...at least at this point in time. Unfortunately, you can only buy this online. My friend has this so I was lucky to play with this lipstick set. All the colors are stunning. The packaging is beautiful. Price is the reason I'm giving it 4 stars.
Tina L.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly feel that these are not worth the price tag. They look very nice and stylish but it is pretty pricey. The amount that you get is also not a lot. It goes on smooth but I would probably not purchase these again.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.