32 varieties available
Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
4.55 / 5 based on 217 Reviews
Each Ultra Slim Refillable Lipstick Delivers Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish. Featuring The Ultimate Luxury Lip Accessory, The Sleek Gold Applicator Is Designed To Be Used Interchangeably With The Entire Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate Lipstick To A New Level Of Luxury.
Features And Benefits:
• Delivers Creamy, Saturated, Longwearing Color With A Satin Finish Without Smudging Or Feathering
• Each Ultra Slim Lipstick Is Encapsulated In A Sleek Gold Applicator To Provide The Ultimate Control To Precisely Accentuate, Contour And Define The Lips
• The Gold Applicator Can Be Used Interchangeably With The Full Collection Of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills (Sold Separately)
• Our Curated Collection Of Shades Include Nudes, Mauves, Pinks, Berries And Reds
• Vegan & Gluten Free
• .03 Oz / .9 G
I Wish - Neutral Nude
One Day - Nude Pink
The First Time - Pinky Beige
I Lust For - Peachy Beige
I'll Never Stop - Beige Nude
I've Never - Nude Rose
I Want - Medium Rose
I Woke Up - Dusty Rose
If Only - Deep Rose
I'm Addicted - Terracotta Rose
No One Knows - Peachy Pink
I've Kissed - Pink Lilac
My Favorite - Neutral Pink
You Can Find Me - Coral Pink
I Always - Hot Pink
I Believe - Vivid Pink
I Can't Wait - Vivid Fuchsia
I Live For - Vibrant Coral
I Desire - Vivid Red Orange
I Crave - Bright Red
My Icon Is - Blue Red
Secretly - Classic Red
I Can't Live Without - Red Currant
At Night - Brick Red
I've Been - Deep Rose Brown
One Time - Aubergine
When I'm With You - Deep Magenta
When I'm Alone - Dark Berry
If I Could - True Plum
I Hide My - Deep Plum
I Dream - Pink Coral [Exclusive Shade]
I Love - Light Cool Pink [Exclusive Shade]
How To Use:
• Twist Ultra Slim Lipstick To Reveal Product And Apply. Retract Product Down Before Recapping.
How To Refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator, Remove Gold Cap And Pull Out Lipstick Barrel
• Remove Black Cap Of Refill Shade, Firmly Pull Lipstick Barrel Out From The Cylindrical Black Base. Reconnect Refill Black Cap And Base With Remaining Lipstick From “step 1”
• Hold Pointed End Of The Gold Applicator And Insert New Refill Shade Into Opening Until It Clicks Into Place. Secure Gold Applicator Cap After Each Use
Top Questions See all 49 Q&A
Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
- "I'm obsessed with these. They are super luxurious. The packaging is gorgeous. Very chic. The color selection is awesome. There's something for everybody. They are creamy and pigmented. They last long. I'll continue to repurchase." in 48 reviews
- "I love this so so so much , it's so beautiful and natural looking n my lips I love it very long lasting" in 27 reviews
- "This is a beautiful product. I say that because, lipstick + case is $34.00 ... It is a very skinny lipstick. On the plus side you can purchase a refill for $22.00. The refill has a cover that can be removed and replaced. The bottom of the refill can be used to twist the lipstick up and down. The lipstick itself is lovely. I find it to be very moisturizing without the spread outside of the lip line. I get fully opaque coverage with one stroke. There is no drag or skipping. I do not detect a fragrance or taste. This is not a long wear lipstick but I get about 4 hours as long as I don't eat or drink. The shades range from nudes to deep reds. Truly something for everyone I believe that these lipsticks are fundamentally centred around the packaging. These are not what I'd call practical lipsticks - they're luxuries. Pull one of these lipsticks out of your handbag and all eyes in the vicinity will be on you (and yes, some of those eyes will be rolling). I went to sephora and tried it i am happy with i crave since red color never comes well on my lips but with i crave it is fantastic, its pigment and hydration everything." in 15 reviews
okay so I'm not crazy about the color of this one but I'm not going to hold that against hourglass because the color is beautiful I just feel like it's a little dark for me. But I'm in the pinky nude Obsession Club. I took pictures so you can see how beautiful the packaging is for this product. I mean it is seriously gorgeous. it is probably the best packaging that I've seen in awhile for a lipstick. it is also worth noting that it is not a light plastic case, it is actually a heavy case that screams "high end" Hourglass does not disappoint when it comes to packaging I feel like they always do such an amazing job. I have several different items from them and every single one of them is high quality. This lipstick is very moisturizing and not sticky at all. I have zero tolerance for sticky lipsticks and this one feels very nice. I cannot tell you how long this wears because I didn't wear it long because I was just trying to test the color. I just bought it and even though the color is a tad dark for me I am going to keep it because I do think it is beautiful and I need to Branch out and quit wearing pinky nude colors all the time lol
Review for: I Woke Up more...
I Woke Up is a perfect mauve pink that isn't too warm or cool. This has to be my new favorite lipstick formula- or tied with Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution. The Confession lipstick has a plush hydrating feel that clings to the lips, key word clings. It feels like it molds to your lips in the most comfortable luxurious way. That feeling is everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick. It is a cream formula but I'd say it has a satin finish that doesn't budge or smear. It will slightly transfer to a cup but still leave color behind. I debated only purchasing a refill but you really do need to purchase one gold case and then can swap shades with refills but it's too flimsy without the case. Check out TheBeautyLookBook's website article where she swatches and lip swatches each shade. For the price it's a very small amount of product, but think about how often you actually finish a lipstick. That put it into perspective for me. 100% recommend.
Review for: I Want more...
Eurgh. This product is EVERYTHING. First of all, the packaging. One thing I'm completely obsessed with Hourglass for is their whole branding and packaging on every product but this has to be the best one! When you pull it out in public you wouldn't know all it held was a small lipstick but you'll definitely be getting the questions! Gold and shaped like an old skinny cigarette, it's the perfect accessory and even when the lipstick is done, you'd still want to keep it! The best part is you only pay for the lipstick holder once and then the colours are interchangeable at a really affordable price! 'I want' is a nice nude pinky colour that goes really well with a brown liner. I would say the colour is quite universal and the best part is it's super moisturizing without having an obvious gloss. Really practical for every day wear. Obsessed obsessed obsessed!
Review for: I've Never more...
I'm the type of beauty junkie who simply purchases products based on their packaging. When I saw Hourglass's Refillable lipstick hit the Sephora shelves I knew I needed to have it in my collection. The lipstick comes in a slim gold twist-up tube that screams, "I'm expensive" and is easy to pop in any handbag. Of course, the product itself is out of this world. The lipstick is super creamy and easily glides on your lips. I bought the color "I've Never," which is the perfect nude shade for my medium skin tone. While I still have a lot of product left, I can't wait to purchase a refillable lipstick and be able to recycle the luxe packaging.
Review for: I Desire more...
First of all, I’m a sucker for packaging. The packaging on this lipstick is what initially drew me towards it. Upon opening one and testing it on my hands in Sephora, I fell in love with the intense creamy color. I absolutely love how pigmented it is, and “I desire” is a vivid red-orange that looks very flattering on my pale but warm skin. The finish is very satiny. I wouldn’t say it’s moisturizing but it’s also not drying. The lasting power is great! I plan on buying it in other shades on my next splurge!
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
Love love love the color and the packaging but not my favorite lipstick. It goes on so smooth and silky but dries my lips out so bad!! This is my first time using this lipstick. I love that it is refillable so we are conserving packaging. It doesn’t stay on that well though. It transfers easily on your face and when drinking. Trying to be as honest as possible!!
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Lipstick Refill I Crave 0.03 oz/ .9 g more...
Love this lipstick! It’s super creamy and Long wearing on the lips. I really like the idea of refills that are $12 cheaper than the lipstick with the gold tube so I can save money when I run out of product. It’s also really convenient that these refills can be used as lipsticks by themselves so you don’t even need the gold tube!
Review for: Hourglass Confession Refillable Lipstick Set My One Desire/ True Love Means/ You Are My more...
This set is not only beautiful, but cost effective if you wanted a set of these lippies. These are creamy, satin finish lipsticks that are highly pigmented and extremely comfortable on the lips. I have actually recommended this to Sephora employees that loved this lineup!
This Hourglass ultra slim refillable lipstick packaging and formula is amazing. I love how comfortable and pigmented it is along with the luxurious gold applicator I love that it will stay on until I want to take it off. The only dislike was that I had to use a lipliner to get that perfect line. I am very impressed that it is refillable, and that I do not have to throw away that gold applicator in the trash.
Q & A
What is your favorite color inn this line?
Does anyone have photos of themselves wearing this lipstick?
I heard these are pretty small, does anyone that's tried it think the tube will last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos