Emily B.
Review for: I Lust For more...
This ultra-slim gold applicator and luxurious creamy lipstick, delivers a saturated, long-wearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering.
My 1st impressions for this slim gold applicator was easy to hold and control for precise application. My 2nd impression,is that the lipstick glided on in one opaque swipe. It gave full-coverage color that didn’t streak or look patchy. I was super impressed with the color payoff and pigmentation. Last vut not least my 3rd impression, the formula felt hydrating and comfortable, and the satin finish wore well for hours without fading, flaking, or drying out my lips.
& I received this product from Influenster for testing purpose!