Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Review for: I've Never more...
A lovely and luxurious lipstick. From the look of the lipstick to how amazing it feels on the lips. It's hydrating and creamy. I can apply this lipstick and it can last for hours. It goes on so smooth and evenly on. Am simply obsessing over it. It goes everywhere with me, It never leaves my purse lol. It's like a cute accessory. I received It complementary for testing and reviewing in my VoxBox. But I alone have purchased more different shades at Sephora because on how much I love it lol. I would totally recommend it.