BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?2 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...2 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Desire 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Heads will turn when you pull out this luxe lipstick!
I had been a bit apprehensive about buying these lipsticks and this set. I had previously seen it online quite a few times because I literally go through the entire site every day and just plan for my next 200 dollar or more purchase lol.
I wanted to try these because they looked so pretty and luxe but to buy the tube and a color initially was pretty pricy and I always check weights and price per item break down in order to get the best deal and thats why i went with this. At 54 dollars for 3 refill colors and one lipstick tube it's much cheaper than per lipstick single.
Of course you don't get to pick your colors so that's the downside with sets but this company did a pretty decent job about picking 3 pretty universally flattering colors and not just a bunch of bright reds like SOME companies sets.
So yes these are smaller in amount than your regular solid lipstick bullet but honestly to be able to purchase multiple colors and refills from this brand for this bullet so you can keep this in your purse every day and switch off colors a smaller and in turn cheaper bullet is best because the main attraction is the tube so I think it makes sense for this specific collection and have nothing against it for that because this is an expensive brand and to be able to own multiples for the average person it would need to be cheaper and they found a way.
It's super easy to switch out the colors. You uncap the bottom and top of the refill tube and then open the lipstick bullet and remove old lipstick by simply pulling straight out then push the new bullet in and recap with only the gold lipstick bullet cap. Keep at least the top cap to the refill if you intend to switch out the colors so you have a way to cover the refills back up once they are removed from the bullet.
The bullet is what really caught my eye here. It looks like a vintage 20s cigarette holder. It is very sleek, se×y and expensive looking.
When you hold it it feels heavy, and very smooth. It's cold metal to the touch and heavy enough that together it makes it feel super luxe.
I absolutely love it. It's so easy to use and refill and convenient and small enough to travel with. It's sturdy enough and made well enough that I don't worry keeping it in my purse. It doesn't scratch but it is a magnet for fingerprints so wipe it after every use. It clicks shut and is very secure. It twists up at the refill to make more come up when you need it to self sharpen.
The formula is very pigmented and a little goes a very long way. So use a very light touch and you will get a good amount of use out of each refill despite its small size.
It is very creamy feeling and looking so I would definitely describe it as a cream finish. Almost exactly like urban decay vice lipstick creme finish with a tiny bit more shine.
It's super moisturizing and doesn't catch around dry skin during the winter.
It makes my lips and the skin on them feel really nice while and after wearing it.
They have a fantastic selection of colors. There's many for every style and skin color and tone.
I love the confessions marketing on this one. It is pretty gimmicky I think we can all admit but it's very feminine and adds to the elegant luxe feel and look of the entire bullet. It's almost like my little secret to ponder with each different name.
The colors in this set are a bit light and pink based more than anything so if you're not super into that Then Google swatches of each color so you know what to expect.
I love the outer packaging this came with. It's very thick and sturdy and looks nice and has a nice amd expensive looking texture to it. It also has a nice little round area for each refill and the tube and it's very securely packaged so I'd keep this for travel.
It's also packaged perfectly for that makeup lover in your life as a gift.
Overall I love the entire collection and am super happy I purchased it. I totally recommend.
I wouldn't suggest buying from anywhere but an authorized retailer like hourglass's website or sephora or you will most likely be getting a fake and it won't matter what you think you saved on it because it won't be anywhere near the quality and color and performance of the real thing.
Jenni R.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Time 0.3 oz/ 9 g
Ohhhh how I love this lipcolor. Let's just get the obvious, the packaging, out of the way first. Gold, heavy, elegant with an edge. Women who have not an inkling of hand to hand skills or know what it means to rack a slide, will suddenly feel like a bona fide badass when they whip out this stiletto/shiv/tactical pen shaped applicator. This is not cheap, gold painted plastic...it has heft, it's the real deal. And what is inside is every bit worth the extraordinary presentation. Not a dead-flat matte finish, but not quite a dewy satin either. The color payoff is lovely and very long lasting, even through dining and drinking. I chose "One Time" which is a deeper rose that is light, pretty and modest with one light swipe, but transforms to full on, hot, pouty, French girl rose with more deliberate application (which is very easy given the slim stick - excellent for the Cupid's bow). And I adore the ability to switch out colors in the applicator with available refills. The only reason I gave this 5-star product four stars instead is the price, which may be very off putting to some. The actual lipstick amount is pretty paltry, and given the price tag, it is some of the most expensive lipstick per ounce on the market. (But did I mention how preeeettttyy it is?) Also, the shade descriptions on the site are not very accurate and this is a pain for online ordering. But if you can swatch shades in store, don't mind the initial investment in the lipstick with applicator, and love the idea of switching out shades, this is a top notch product!
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Wish 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I received the Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick in I Wish from Influenster for review and I have to say, I'm really liking it! The color, which is a true nude with warm undertones, has great payoff and my dry lips absolutely love the creamy, satiny soft formula. It's not like liquid lipsticks that stick to lips and make them look dry, this one has a nice hydrating formula allowing it to apply easily without dragging. The color is fairly long-wearing although I do have transfer when I drink or eat and will have to reapply a few times throughout the day to keep it looking fresh. While I think it's neat that these lipsticks are refillable, the size is really small and can easily get lost (I lost it in the bottom of my purse a few times!). I would love to try more shades but $22 for a 0.03oz. refill ($34 for full packaging) may be a bit too steep for me, especially when most slim lipsticks have double (or more!) the amount of product. Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick
Rita D.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
Genny E.
san diego
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Never 0.3 oz/ 9 g
A lovely and luxurious lipstick. From the look of the lipstick to how amazing it feels on the lips. It's hydrating and creamy. I can apply this lipstick and it can last for hours. It goes on so smooth and evenly on. Am simply obsessing over it. It goes everywhere with me, It never leaves my purse lol. It's like a cute accessory. I received It complementary for testing and reviewing in my VoxBox. But I alone have purchased more different shades at Sephora because on how much I love it lol. I would totally recommend it.
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
Review for: The First Time
I tried these lipsticks at Sephora as part of the Hourglass virtual vox and they are the nicest, chicest and long lasting lipsticks I've ever tried! The colors are beautiful and rich, the formula it's nice, soft and feels luxurious, I tried them and after a long day wearing them I had to remove them with micellar water and even then they left me with stained lips (not that I complain, I like the look) love it! I recommend them
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: The First Time
First off, the packaging is beautiful. The gold tube is easy to adjust and could fit in a small clutch. Second, the lipstick has a nice scent and goes on smooth. My complaints are small: the color was the wrong choice for my light complexion (my fault!) and didn't stand out enough. It was a long enough wear, but felt a little clumpy on the one dry spot on my lips. I would recommend exfoliation before applying to get a longer, smoother wear.
Edith G.
Richmond, CA
Review for: I'll Never Stop
I really like this lipstick. It goes on smoothly on the lips and this particular color is great, an almost nude but brownish color. I also love the packaging! It literally looks like a pen, but a fancy heavy one. Great to carry it around in your purse and show it off. And to top it all of, it's gold! Only down side about it to ME is that it is not matte, but that's only bc I love matte lipsticks. But patting it off with a tissue will make it matte. Little tip for you guys. :)

-@edi_garciam
Natalie W.
Chicago , IL
Review for: The First Time
I love this product. The packaging is a gold slim stick that looks and feels luxurious. These lipsticks are refillable so when it runs out you don't have to buy a whole new one you just buy the refill which is absolutely genius. I chose the color "The first time" and it's the perfect peachy nude. Two thumbs up!
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Kissed 0.3 oz/ 9 g, I've Kissed
I love lipstick and when I saw the gorgeous packaging on these I knew I had to have at least one. I now have one, but I think it's going to stay that way. While the tube is beautiful and fun, and the lipstick is a good formula, it didn't become a new holy grail.

My biggest problem with these is color. Perhaps I should have waited to see more swatches, but the color I received is nothing like it looked online or how it was described. I ordered "I've Kissed," a "pink lilac," and it's quite warm. I'd accept that it might just pull peachy on me, but even in the tube it's just... not lilac at all.

Next issue, the size of the product. I knew going into it that it was .9g, but I need to reiterate that that's _very small_. It's like deluxe sample size. The refills make it look like they might have a decentish amount of product, but they're only filled half the way up.

The packaging on this IS quite beautiful, but it's not quite as hefty as I'd expected. It also doesn't stand upright as easily as I would have thought. Still though, beautiful, slim, perfect. Love it. Despite the outrageous cost per gram I'll probably refill this when I run out.

As for the good, the formula on this is nice. This color was opaque in one coat, and while it comes off with food, it lasted a good four to six hours without touch ups while not eating. Application is very easy, as the small surface allows you to be very precise.

While this is fun, I wouldn't recommend it unless you're already into luxury(ish) lipsticks. The formula, while good, is nothing special. If you want one nice lipstick (or to start a collection), either NARS Audacious Lipstick Collection or  BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection will make you feel similarly fancy, have as good (or better) a formula, and each tube has 4x as much product. If you want a fancy tube, there are fancier (I see you, The History of Whoo).
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the durability/transferring?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!