BY HOURGLASS

Each ultra slim refillable lipstick delivers saturated, longwearing color with a satin finish. Featuring the ultimate luxury lip accessory, the sleek gold applicator is designed to be used interchangeably with the entire collection of Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick Refills. Elevate lipstick to a new level of luxury.

Application Instructions: Twist ultra slim lipstick to reveal product and apply. Retract product down before recapping.

How to refill Confession Ultra Slim Lipstick:

1. Hold pointed end of the gold applicator, remove gold cap and pull out lipstick barrel
  2. Remove black cap of refill shade, firmly pull lipstick barrel out from cylindrical black base. Reconnect refill black cap and base with remaining lipstick from "Step 1"
  3. Hold pointed end of gold applicator and insert new refill shade into opening until it clicks into place. Secure gold applicator cap after use

• What's your favorite color?3 Answers
  • Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on ...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ...3 Answers
Holly K.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Woke Up 0.3 oz/ 9 g more...
I Woke Up is a perfect mauve pink that isn't too warm or cool. This has to be my new favorite lipstick formula- or tied with Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution. The Confession lipstick has a plush hydrating feel that clings to the lips, key word clings. It feels like it molds to your lips in the most comfortable luxurious way. That feeling is everything I've ever wanted in a lipstick. It is a cream formula but I'd say it has a satin finish that doesn't budge or smear. It will slightly transfer to a cup but still leave color behind. I debated only purchasing a refill but you really do need to purchase one gold case and then can swap shades with refills but it's too flimsy without the case. Check out TheBeautyLookBook's website article where she swatches and lip swatches each shade. For the price it's a very small amount of product, but think about how often you actually finish a lipstick. That put it into perspective for me. 100% recommend.
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Want 0.3 oz/ 9 g more...
Eurgh. This product is EVERYTHING. First of all, the packaging. One thing I'm completely obsessed with Hourglass for is their whole branding and packaging on every product but this has to be the best one! When you pull it out in public you wouldn't know all it held was a small lipstick but you'll definitely be getting the questions! Gold and shaped like an old skinny cigarette, it's the perfect accessory and even when the lipstick is done, you'd still want to keep it! The best part is you only pay for the lipstick holder once and then the colours are interchangeable at a really affordable price! 'I want' is a nice nude pinky colour that goes really well with a brown liner. I would say the colour is quite universal and the best part is it's super moisturizing without having an obvious gloss. Really practical for every day wear. Obsessed obsessed obsessed!
Kamille A.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g more...
I love this product, so much! I have been making my way outside of the world of matte colors. I have loved my Kat Von D Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick for many years, but I have decided enough is enough. I was drawn to the sleek, beautiful gold design of this lipstick. I feel so luxurious taking it out of my bag and applying it whilst looking into my compact.; it makes me feel like a real grown up. The formula is quite pigmented, and goes on easily. I love that it has a creamy, satin finish rather than a flat matte. I also love the smell and how lightweight it feels on my mouth. It will leave marks on cups, lover’s lips, and children’s cheeks, but it leaves a lovely stain on the wearer’s lips by the end of the day. I will have to leave off one star because of the price for the amount of product, but overall I am satisfied with my purchase.
Rita D.
I love everything from hourglass but I feel conflicted with this product. I love the packaging, it is very luxurious. It looks like a cigarette holder and is very thin and sleek. I like the concept of the lipstick being refillable, I wish more companies would start doing that. The formula itself is very silky and smooth. The lipstick is really creamy and dries down to a satin finish. It doesn't settle into the lines on my lips and accentuate dryness. The formula is also quite moisturizing so it's really comfortable to wear. The opacity of this lipstick is also very good, you only need one swipe and you're good to go. Because the lipstick is so thin you are really able to skip the liner if you're putting on a bold color. The staying power of this is pretty long and it's really easy to touch up. The major issue I have with this product is the price point. I know hourglass products are expensive but I feel this is WAY overpriced. You get such a little amount of product for the price. They say that they made the lipstick thin so we can be precise with our application (which is true) but is that really the reason? I'm fine with how thin it is but the price point doesn't match.
Linda M.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Day 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick No One Knows 0.3 oz/ 9 g, Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick If Only 0.3 oz/ 9 g more...
These Hourglass lippies are wonderful! The packaging: to die for! Sleek and elegant, it’s the lippie you want to freshen up in public. The colors: highly pigmented with a satin finish. I do recommend wearing a lip conditioner under them to keep your lips from drying.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the design of this lipstick and how easy it is to use and refill. The lip colors are moisturizing and very pigmented. The lipstick tube is super slim but tall so there is a decent amount of product in the lipstick. A great choice for a high end lipstick that is also cruelty free!
Maria P.
This Hourglass ultra slim refillable lipstick packaging and formula is amazing. I love how comfortable and pigmented it is along with the luxurious gold applicator I love that it will stay on until I want to take it off. The only dislike was that I had to use a lipliner to get that perfect line. I am very impressed that it is refillable, and that I do not have to throw away that gold applicator in the trash.
Manda G.
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick One Time 0.3 oz/ 9 g more...
These lipsticks are amazing! First off the packaging is gorgeous and like a work of art. And the color ranges are incredible. I have a few and love the way they look. They last a decent amount of time and I love the refill options. Such a great product.
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I've Kissed 0.3 oz/ 9 g, I've Kissed more...
I love lipstick and when I saw the gorgeous packaging on these I knew I had to have at least one. I now have one, but I think it's going to stay that way. While the tube is beautiful and fun, and the lipstick is a good formula, it didn't become a new holy grail.

My biggest problem with these is color. Perhaps I should have waited to see more swatches, but the color I received is nothing like it looked online or how it was described. I ordered "I've Kissed," a "pink lilac," and it's quite warm. I'd accept that it might just pull peachy on me, but even in the tube it's just... not lilac at all.

Next issue, the size of the product. I knew going into it that it was .9g, but I need to reiterate that that's _very small_. It's like deluxe sample size. The refills make it look like they might have a decentish amount of product, but they're only filled half the way up.

The packaging on this IS quite beautiful, but it's not quite as hefty as I'd expected. It also doesn't stand upright as easily as I would have thought. Still though, beautiful, slim, perfect. Love it. Despite the outrageous cost per gram I'll probably refill this when I run out.

As for the good, the formula on this is nice. This color was opaque in one coat, and while it comes off with food, it lasted a good four to six hours without touch ups while not eating. Application is very easy, as the small surface allows you to be very precise.

While this is fun, I wouldn't recommend it unless you're already into luxury(ish) lipsticks. The formula, while good, is nothing special. If you want one nice lipstick (or to start a collection), either NARS Audacious Lipstick or  BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Collection will make you feel similarly fancy, have as good (or better) a formula, and each tube has 4x as much product. If you want a fancy tube, there are fancier (I see you, The History of Whoo).
Patherine P.
I absolutely love how these feel and looks on my lips. The color selections are great and the packaging is so sleek. It’s such a cool “accessory” to pull out of your purse to touch up the lips. Love
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried out these lipsticks yet? How is the formula and wear time on it? I love the packaging but is the product worth it?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I can't believe these are refillable?! How is the wear? #mysecretweapon
Eri B.
Omg!! I love hourglass and I cannot wait to try this lipstick on to love it even more!!!
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite color?
Cheryla J.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried it yet and it's gotten mixed reviews so far. Any ladies out there tried it please let me know what you think of it.